• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those frig mechanics do some terrible things Nat

I know :D .... very cold and will remove more than your shorts :D:D

The party is getting rough ... hand me my pants I'm going home. :o

If you wear them now Doc you could get very thaw

Boys,

I know nothing about technics, but I know that what u 're talking about has nothing to do with it.

u 're just trying to lift a trivial matter to a higher level, right? And you want to keep this a boy's talk, right?

enjoy yourselves!

life would be dull if we would have no fantasy!

Boys,

I know nothing about technics, but I know that what u 're talking about has nothing to do with it.

u 're just trying to lift a trivial matter to a higher level, right? And you want to keep this a boy's talk, right?

enjoy yourselves!

Hi anamore

Have to stick up for these boys (am a female also :D ), they are actually good guys (or as Bronco said “honourable” :o ) - they’re just having a bit of harmless fun. I can understand how one could get the wrong impression, but don’t think their intentions are bad. When it comes to trivial matters think we’ve all been guilty of making a mountain out of a molehill :D:D

Boys,

u  're just trying to lift a trivial matter to a higher level, right? And you want to keep this a boy's talk, right?

enjoy yourselves!

Hi anamore

Have to stick up for these boys (am a female also :D ), they are actually good guys (or as Bronco said “honourable” :o ) - they’re just having a bit of harmless fun. I can understand how one could get the wrong impression, but don’t think their intentions are bad. When it comes to trivial matters think we’ve all been guilty of making a mountain out of a molehill :D:D

yes just a bit of fun Ana, but we may have wandered off topic slightly. :D

I love it when men are malicious in a harmeless maner, and blue surely is.

If we would be talking instead of writing I would laugh all the time.

greetings, have to go to work, 3 more weeks and I'll have my own thai experience.

take care

greetings, have to go to work, 3 more weeks and I'll have my own thai experience.

take care

We'll be here witing for you. :o

greetings, have to go to work,  3 more weeks and I'll have my own thai experience.

take care

We'll be here witing for you. :D

there's nothing better than to have someone witing for you Ana. :o

just give me an hint about where you fellows meet and who knows!

For a nice/ interesting meeting I can always consider changing my plan.

From may 7th until 10th I'll be in bkk. After that I go to other places.

the library? Someone in the forum said it is a nice place. :o

just give me an hint about where you fellows meet and who knows!

From may 7th until 10th I'll be in bkk. After that I go to other places.

the library? Someone in the forum said it is a nice place. :o

They'll all wanna meet you Ana :D

From may 7th until 10th I'll be in bkk.

Ok, I'll write something that will make me look less harmless,...

We only go ST with BG, not with nice farang ladies, 3 days not enough, Amore,... :o:D

I don't have enough time to go thru this site often, but after reading so much about thailand in this site, I start getting bothered by the prejudices.

Yes Iam a woman Yes I go to thailand (it will be more than 3 days because I'll travel around, it wil be 3 weeks).

But I don't go for the sex, for the men or for the women. I never considered sharing intimacy with a male without knowing each other and feeling strong feelings for each other.

Yes I know as someone in this thread wrote that women in northern europe are quite easy. I know the countries and live in one of them. But I was born in south europe brought up catholic, and somethings just stick to you. It's the way you are brought up. I know women much younger than me who have lots more experience than me, but I don't think that's what turns a man on. Sex in a long term relationship is the most beautiful experience there is. Is not only arousing the senses, but a mindplay for both.

I would never pay a man for sex, I never did. Hoewer I've read about women who do it because they want to be in charge and dominate the fellow, just like many men want to dominate the woman they pay for, I guess.

But it never came to my mind to want to dominate another persoon in a sex relation.

Like written in another thread lovemaking is for women something that starts at the brain. But so does it by lots of men. :o

Like written in another thread lovemaking is for women something that starts at the brain. But so does it by lots of men. <_<

That's right, amore, but I'm afraid a lot of men do not have their brain at the same place than women,... :D:D

Blue ... God gave man a dick and a brain ... but not enough blood to run 'em both at the same time :o

Blue  ...  God gave man a dick and a brain ... but not enough blood to run 'em both at the same time    :D

And very often, not even enough to run one head at the time.

And gravity does not help,.... :D

mmm... seems someone had a dull friday evening? :o

I would never pay a man for sex, I never did. Hoewer I've read about women who do it because they want to be in charge and dominate the fellow, just like many men want to dominate the woman they pay for, I guess.

For men, they pay just to have sex, the money is for the service, domination is not part of it.

For women, I guess it is a bit the same, except that usually, they prefer the paid relationship to last a bit longer than the men, i.e. a few days instead of a few hours,...(but a lot of men coming to Thailand pay for a few days also,....).

Quite common in the Caribbean islands, by the way,...

So I guess that basically, the idea is the same, being able to spend some time with somebody who is usually much younger than you with no strings attached,...

But sure, far most common for men than women,....

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It depends what you're after - friendship, a quick screw, or both?

If you want to get laid by a Farang girl, Sukhumvit Soi 3 has its' fair share of Russian prostitutes.  They cost about the same as the Thai ones do.

Am I bad or what?  Come on, this is the twenty-first century!

Dude, those are some hard core FWC's on that Soi 3 that cater to the African/middle eastern clientele over there. Speaking of Africans, I'm really getting sick and tired of them trying to pick up my gf in food land. That has happened twice recently and it's getting old (she is Thai).

What percentage of the overall female farang population here are FWC's do you think? This is an important question. Also, what is their average age and What is the ratio of farang dudes to chicks? I'd bet you it is at least 50 to 1. Farang chicks just dont move to Thailand

It depends what you're after - friendship, a quick screw, or both?

If you want to get laid by a Farang girl, Sukhumvit Soi 3 has its' fair share of Russian prostitutes.  They cost about the same as the Thai ones do.

Am I bad or what?  Come on, this is the twenty-first century!

Dude, those are some hard core FWC's on that Soi 3 that cater to the African/middle eastern clientele over there. Speaking of Africans, I'm really getting sick and tired of them trying to pick up my gf in food land. That has happened twice recently and it's getting old (she is Thai).

What percentage of the overall female farang population here are FWC's do you think? This is an important question. Also, what is their average age and What is the ratio of farang dudes to chicks? I'd bet you it is at least 50 to 1. Farang chicks just dont move to Thailand

Translation for this farang chick please, what is an FWC? I really hope it isn't some nasty derogatory comment about farang women, remember where you are, young man!

it means "fun white chicks"

Another way of saying "good time girls"?

It's a pity that quite some of the men writing in this site only think about sex. And even worse, they think it's about the only thing they can do with women.

This really did put me off after having written quite some time in this site.

Isn't there something as friendschip of relating to the other sex just for the sake of exchanging lifeexperiences, opinions, make jokes, have a good laugh, eat some, drink some, look each other in the eyes and appreciate one another? Maybe even feel attracted but doing nothing about it? :o:D

Iam talking to you fellows! :D

And don't think I am from another world. I work mainly with men in a big organisation and when I started working in the 80ths I was the only woman among 30 men. It took some time until they listened to me because I was also younger than most of them, but I saw it as a challange, to win their confidence and listening ear.I loved their compliments about my looks but also the way we could talk about all matters and learn from each other. Now a days everybody agrees that working together using the different skills of both men and women results in a better workclimate and output. :D

This year I might go to Thailand again for a couple of weeks. And no, not for the sex, 'cause I have a happy home together with my soulmate for already a long time and I won't put this treasure in danger for anything/anyone else.

Still I am open for meeting men and women travelling/living there, but only the ones who understand what I mean/write above.

greetings 4 all. :D