Meeting Farang Girls?

Sorry if this is repeated, but I could not find anything in the search engine.

Where do you girls hang out?

I come to Thailand every month and of course, have no trouble meeting Thai girls. However, I much prefer the company of western women.

Any suggestions?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Touristy places are good places to meet farang girls, you could always hang out at shopping malls, you will be sure to meet plenty of them there :o

There is a definite dearth of farang girls living in Asia but I am sure if you check around (esp tourist areas as these are the largest concentrations of farang anyway), you will be sure to meet some.

Hi Surferdude

Have to agree with sbk, touristy places are your best bet. Check out some of the islands, like samet (there were actually some decent size waves out there a few days ago :o ).

Good luck with it :D

Hi Surferdude

Have to agree with sbk, touristy places are your best bet. Check out some of the islands, like samet (there were actually some decent size waves out there a few days ago :D ).

Good luck with it :D

I heard that you were sick Nat. Now I learn you are a travelling surf person having some sickies :o

Hi Surferdude

Have to agree with sbk, touristy places are your best bet. Check out some of the islands, like samet (there were actually some decent size waves out there a few days ago  :D ). 

Good luck with it  :D

I heard that you were sick Nat. Now I learn you are a travelling surf person having some sickies :o

:D suspicious mind dr - holidays last week, illness this week. Then again I could just be leading a double life :D

or maybe holidays last week lead to illness this week? HMMMM....

Most of the islands are good places to meet girls, lots of single travellers as well as girls just living there, not all have thai boyfriends although most do. But they might also have friends so that is a possibility. It's like anywhere, to meet people you have to get off your bum and go out to meet them! Go to the places girls like (and in case you need a hint, that often involves shopping :o ) and you will be sure to find some.

or maybe holidays last week lead to illness this week? HMMMM....

:D I wish - have to blame my students for this one :D

The islands are great places to meet girls. It's usually the long term girls that have the thai boyfriends, but like sbk said they have friends who come and visit.

Don't forget that once you encounter the elusive ferang female, make sure you're courageous enough to approach and make contact :o:D

I come to Thailand every month and of course, have no trouble meeting Thai girls.  However, I much prefer the company of western women. 

Any suggestions?

OMG surfer 'dude' . . . .

y'see . . .I lie low for a week or 2 and miss all the good posts!! If I'd known this thread had taken off - I'da been on here like sh1t off a shovel! :D

Are you for real . . .or is it a trick! :o Farang guy into farang chickz . . . .I myself am gonna have to take some sickies avec Nat to check out island life hee hee! :D

However - would prefer it if BKK gotta mention . . .[or do farang girlies hide here . . . . .hence why we're considered elusive!!]

I can feel a revolution in ma bones . . . . [Won't mention big pantz - different thread] - but can feel some big bra burnin comin' on ;-)] :D

power to da 'ff's!! :D

Are you for real . . .or is it a trick!  :o Farang guy into farang chickz . . . .

I get this question by people I work with as well. I have hung around with Thai girls and they are pleasant enough and are, in general, fun. But sometimes, having a conversation with them (with my limited but improving Thai) is something that is a challenge to me. Not only are we crossing language barriers but we are crossing cultural ones as well.

And to be honest, I am more physically attracted to western women.

Courage and skills are worth little without luck,... :D

Don't tell me you have an external locus of control :D . If you want something in life you have to go out and get it - if you're unsuccessful well at least you tried and experienced something new. I know I sound like an optimistic little girl :o , but positive thought can do wonders. :D

Where are the single ferang females in bangkok? To be honest wouldn't have a clue. The few females I know here are either married or have partners. I know more females on the islands.

Impy you can start a revolution when you arrive :D

Where are the single ferang females in bangkok? To be honest wouldn't have a clue. The few females I know here are either married or have partners. I know more females on the islands.

Impy you can start a revolution when you arrive  :D

. . . :D

My God . . .I might be the ONLY single farang chick in the whole city!!! :o

Yikes surfer dudey . . . .OOOooooooooooooo the possibilities :D:D

My God . . .I might be the ONLY single farang chick in the whole city!!!

not to fear impy we singletons are out there - however some may already be half-eaten by alsatians

. . . .makes me wonder Nat . . . .what are the rest up to? AND

which catergory do you fall into - the half eaten . . .or the still in one piece? :D:o

which catergory do you fall into - the half eaten . . .or the still in one piece?

the worst category - knee deep in self help books, with a bottle of wine :D

Let me see . . . .

Haven't got time to list all the self-help books staring at me right at this moment , perched tenuously amongst empty bottles of voddy, butt ends and old forgotten manuscripts that I've penned along the way . . . . . :o I AM Miss Havisham!! hee hee!! :D

[i also talk alot of crap! :D ]

BUT Nat - its a sign of the times sista . . . .self-help books is what its all about . . .welcome to da club! :D

It depends what you're after - friendship, a quick screw, or both?

If you want to get laid by a Farang girl, Sukhumvit Soi 3 has its' fair share of Russian prostitutes. They cost about the same as the Thai ones do.

Am I bad or what? Come on, this is the twenty-first century!

It depends what you're after - friendship, a quick screw, or both?

If you want to get laid by a Farang girl, Sukhumvit Soi 3 has its' fair share of Russian prostitutes. They cost about the same as the Thai ones do.

Am I bad or what? Come on, this is the twenty-first century!

Not at all, there are plenty of girls on Khao San looking for casual sex who will do it for free :o

A sensible, intellegent conversation with a woman that doesnt involve the words "mai cow jai" - thats a novelty, cant remember the last one of those i had... waaaaay too long ago, its a bit of a bugger really, the only thing i "miss" from home... <sigh>

I dont think i can even remember those treasured skills of "Chatting up the girl you like" its not like "chatting up" skills are needed out here, those thai girls think "Hello" is a chat up line.

Any single farang ladies in phuket that fancy a bottle of wine or two and a sensible conversation? (well, it will _start_ sensible, prolly wouldnt end up that way after too much wine!)

Apply within.

A sensible, intellegent conversation with a woman that doesnt involve the words "mai cow jai" - thats a novelty, cant remember the last one of those i had... waaaaay too long ago, its a bit of a bugger really, the only thing i "miss" from home... <sigh>

nice one wolfie!! :D

[. . .& the revolutuion quietly marches on!! hee hee!] :o

Good hunting grounds are wherever international school teachers hang out. Heaps of single farang girls there on nice expat contracts, capeable of normal conversation, all slightly confused/depressed by the fact that that the tables have turned and they aren't being looked at by the opposite sex.

Another good crowd to get into is the NGO scene. Bless those scanadanavian governments for donating more than their fair share to worthy causes. As a result, lots of their lasses are seconded to places like the UN in BKK.

If you show that you're normal and don't like Thai girls......well lets leave it at that :o

Good hunting grounds are wherever international school teachers hang out. Heaps of single farang girls there on nice expat contracts, capeable of normal conversation, all slightly confused/depressed by the fact that that the tables have turned and they aren't being looked at by the opposite sex.

Another good crowd to get into is the NGO scene. Bless those scanadanavian governments for donating more than their fair share to worthy causes. As a result, lots of their lasses are seconded to places like the UN in BKK.

If you show that you're normal and don't like Thai girls......well lets leave it at that :o

Samran ... will the farang chicks trust a farang guy that doesn't fancy Thai chicks ? The farang guys usually are mad about Thai ladies. :D

If you show that you're normal and don't like Thai girls......well lets leave it at that 

Thai girls, Farang girls, Thai men, Farang men. I didn't come here looking for a Thai boyfriend nor did I fall in love with my husband because he is Thai. I fell in love with him because he is a decent, honest, trustworthy, loving man. And you know what? If you limit yourself then you find your choices limited! Nothing wrong with Thai girls, nothing wrong with Farang girls. I believe when you have found the right person for you then it doesn't really matter where they come from or what they look like.

Unless of course, superficiality is all you are after. :o

I believe when you have found the right person for you then it doesn't really matter where they come from or what they look like.

Totally agree with you sbk - wouldn't want to run the risk of overlooking a soul mate due to such things as looks, nationality, wealth etc :o