Meeting Farang Girls?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a Wombat's diet as defined in Wepsters dictionary

"Eats, roots , shoots and leaves."

:D sure it didn't read aussie male? :D:D

Believe me Natty ... from what I have heard around the traps, this is a general maculine trait, and not just an Aussie guy thing :o sometimes known as cummin' and goin' :D

Believe me Natty ... from what I have heard around the traps, this is a general maculine trait, and not just an Aussie guy thing :o sometimes known as cummin' and goin' :D

had no idea it was so deterministic - guess if a girl wants something done properly best she do it herself :D:D

had no idea it was so deterministic - guess if a girl wants something done properly best she does it herself :D

Some of us are good learners. Are you a good teacher? :o

She's talking solo stuff Blue. Sorry about that.

No harm trying,... :D:D

Believe me Natty  ...  from what I have heard around the traps, this is a general maculine trait, and not just an Aussie guy thing  :o  sometimes known as cummin' and goin'  :D

had no idea it was so deterministic - guess if a girl wants something done properly best she do it herself :D

does doing it yourself involve AA batteries?

:D

Believe me Natty   ...   from what I have heard around the traps, this is a general maculine trait, and not just an Aussie guy thing   :o   sometimes known as cummin' and goin'   :D

had no idea it was so deterministic - guess if a girl wants something done properly best she do it herself :D

The post grad course involves rechargeable AA's Bronco, and the Ph.D level necessitates connection to the 240 volts.

Believe me Natty   ...   from what I have heard around the traps, this is a general maculine trait, and not just an Aussie guy thing   :o   sometimes known as cummin' and goin'   :D

The post grad course involves rechargeable AA's Bronco, and the Ph.D level necessitates connection to the 240 volts.

Post doctoral is three phase ... naturally :D

be carefull with the batts Nat, they might explode, got the portable 3 phase genny on standby :o

And you can trust Bronco Nat, Firstly, he's an Aussie digger, and secondly, a qualified sparky. No more battery failures at critical points when attached to his generator. :D

And you can trust Bronco Nat, Firstly, he's an Aussie digger, and secondly, a qualified sparky.

Trying to figure out whether the first reason to trust involves blind faith.....or whether going blind is just what happens if you don’t stop it :o. The second depends on whether sparkies still wire up an apprentice’s toolbox (or in this case just box) :D:D:D

And you can trust Bronco Nat, Firstly, he's an Aussie digger, and secondly, a qualified sparky.

Trying to figure out whether the first reason to trust involves blind faith.....or whether going blind is just what happens if you don’t stop it :o. The second depends on whether sparkies still wire up an apprentice’s toolbox (or in this case just box) :D:D:D

Just reduce a bit and wear thick glasses. :D

how did you know about the toolbox Nat????

next you'll be telling me you know about the Megger test.

Is the Megger test anything like the pregger test Bronco ?

IT's shocking Doc!!!!! :o

An announcement by the gf that the pregger test was positive might possibly be the most shocking Bronco. A white shotgun event coming up. :D

Excuse my ignorance, I had no idea what a megger test is. Looked it up and now I am worried:

Megger's new catalogue also features loop and RCD testers, multifunction testers, voltage probes, clamp meters, earth testers, structured wiring testers, 16th-Edition test kits and test leads.

In addition, details of Megger's test-related software products are included, together with invaluable information about the company's after-sales support services.

http://www.engineeringtalk.com/news/avo/avo125.html

What is this all about clamp meeters, software, after sales-support? :o

Excuse my ignorance, I had no idea what a megger test is. Looked it up and now I am worried:

Megger's new catalogue also features loop and RCD testers, multifunction testers, voltage probes, clamp meters, earth testers, structured wiring testers, 16th-Edition test kits and test leads.

In addition, details of Megger's test-related software products are included, together with invaluable information about the company's after-sales support services.

http://www.engineeringtalk.com/news/avo/avo125.html

What is this all about clamp meeters, software, after sales-support? :o

Software is useless in this sort of active environment Axel. You'll need hardware with repeat capabilities.

how did you know about the toolbox Nat????

A long time ago I played housewife to a frigi - one overhears amazing stories while serving beer to a group of tradesmen :o:D

those frig mechanics do some terrible things Nat, unlike us honourable sparkies. :D