• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

put an ad in the major newspapers

you get 300 of those calling you

and 300 of those visiting you

and 300 of those to shop with

and 300 of those hoping to dump their boyfriends

and 300 of those to find enlightenment in bed...

nah...

just joking... :o

We farang girls are hard work, what with all the drinks that need buying, the witty conversation we require,

With all the drinks, the conversation does not have to be that witty anymore,...

So, did you say hard work? :D:D

you better believe it.....dead fish are of no use :o:D

I'd have to agree with you there kasi, but I would say it's more the reverse...that alot of the farang guys that you see wandering around thailand themselves resemble some farm animals. People who live in glass houses and all that... :o

sbk: haha yea I should'nt be throwing stones alright. But all it takes for me to look good is a 1000 baht. 2000 makes me look even better.

But the longer I'm in Thailand the better I look. I lost about 15 lbs the past couple of months with the good food and exercise. So it not just the money. But in reality it is about the money after all is said and done. Just try and be a farang in thailand without the money. :o

Of course becoming a monk is'nt necesarily an unattrative idea either. :D

sbk: haha yea I should'nt be throwing stones alright. But all it takes for me to look good is a 1000 baht. 2000 makes me look even better.

But the longer I'm in Thailand the better I look. I lost about 15 lbs the past couple of months with the good food and exercise. So it not just the money. But in reality it is about the money after all is said and done. Just try and be a farang in thailand without the money. :o

That might be going a bit too far Kasi :D

I'd have to agree with you there kasi, but I would say it's more the reverse...that alot of the farang guys that you see wandering around thailand themselves resemble some farm animals.

More out of a zoo than a farm, sbk,... :o

if you really think so, and hey, if you are happy with someone who only likes you because of your money then go for it, just don't come here and feel the need to be insulting.

And just as an FYI, money doesn't make you better looking, it only makes you attractive. Not the same thing at all.

if you really think so, and hey, if you are happy with someone who only likes you because of your money then go for it, just don't come here and feel the need to be insulting.

And just as an FYI, money doesn't make you better looking, it only makes you attractive. Not the same thing at all.

guess money really is the root of all evil :D:D