Working For My Own Uk Based(ltd) Company

Hi one and all, I am lookin for advise on working for my own business for 6 months or so from bangkok, my h/o will still be uk based. I will be paying myself to a uk bank account and working from home (renting bkk apartment). I will be doing this mid september. Do i need a work permit/visa ? Do i get a multiple entry visa (when i get to bkk i will be staying there) ? All advise is welcome. Thanks

Technically, all work done requires a work permit.

In your situation, i would probably chance it.:- Many will discourage you from this stance, and they are correct.

You would be best getting a multiple entry tourist visa which will do you for 6 months.

THE ADVICE I AM GIVING YOU WOULD MAKE YOU TECHNICALLY AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT. But, you make your own bed etc etc.

THE ADVICE I AM GIVING YOU WOULD MAKE YOU TECHNICALLY AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT. But, you make your own bed etc etc.

Well, "technically" he would rather be an "illegal worker".

Very true cclub, very true. Also, as an illegal worker the punishments for being such are MUCH lower than for illegal immigration.

I know someone in exactly the same situation. 6 months over here - multiple entry tourist visas and working from apartment. Just dont go shouting that you work rather than holiday to everyone and the chances of you catching trouble are close to zero.