New Isuzu DMAX 4 Door Hilander

stament

Hi,

I got quoted 997k for the V-Cross version and 954k for the Prestige version both automatic 3.0 litre versions with satnav. Not sure exactly what the difference is and is it work the extra near 50k. The sales rep said about the reversing camera and the shield type things on the top of the windows plus a USB port. Seems a bit pricey for nearly 43k more to me.

Surely there must be other differences? Is it really worth the difference and if you wanted the cheaper version could you pay extra for the camera and USB port I wonder?

Anyone on here purchased either of these lately and if so for how much? This seems to be the list price but surely a dealer should offer me some incentive. Was thinking about putting 30% down and paying the rest monthly over 3 years.

Thanks again

After some more searching: the Prestige is one of the types of V-Cross. V-Cross comes in 2,5 lt, 3,0 Prestige Navi and 3.0 Prestige Navi AT, all types also in Pearl White available.

• Like 1

I have ordered the 3.0 AT prest and it comes with everything sat nav rear cam leather seat. Its full loaded.as the op said the other one is a 2.5 and sporty but imo the pres in better value.the white costs 7 k.bye the way its now called a super daylight which i allready started a fred on.

Hope this helps and yes the web site is crap.

Kelvin.

I bought a 2.5 L 2WD AT 4 door with satnav, rear cam and 'full power' (windows, mirrors, etc) for 10k less than the list price which was 908k I believe...see my previous thread that I started in May...http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/723458-a-new-car-purchase/?p=7775538&hl=%2Btutsiwarrior

it's got those 'little extras' like rear leaf springs, rear drum brakes and drives like a tank with genuine rear wheel drive but I'm quite sure that I won't have to worry about buying another car for the rest of my time on the planet...

I think that you will find that all the V-Cross are 4*4.

Have a look here and you will see what is available ... http://www.isuzu-phranakorn.com/upload/products/V-Cross.pdf Basically two door or four door with either the 2.5Ltr engine or the 3Ltr engine. It looks like A/T is only available on the 3Ltr.(Z-Prestige 4-Door).

On what you say I wonder if this pamphlet is out of date. Your dealer will have an updated price/specification list. I don't know where you are but my dealer is on Changwattana just past Central. I'd definitely go for the A/T.

I have had the 3ltr A/T since March 2012 and am quite happy with it ... have done some 42,000Kms now.

Edited by JAS21

I see the list price for the Auto top of the range V Cross is THB 997,000 what extras should I expect for free - all the usuals - liner, mat, window visors, film, etc? Also insurance do most dealers offer free insurance now - I thought it was common practice for the first year.

Guess you can't get round the approx THB 8,500 road tax charge - is this a one off or annual fee does anyone know?

I did read on one thread that Isuzu have a 5% margin for offering discounts - is this true? And also a few threads state that it's cheaper to buy in BKK, but wouldn't that cause issues for delivery or servicing? Do you need to service at the dealer you buy from?

I see the list price for the Auto top of the range V Cross is THB 997,000 what extras should I expect for free - all the usuals - liner, mat, window visors, film, etc? Also insurance do most dealers offer free insurance now - I thought it was common practice for the first year.

Guess you can't get round the approx THB 8,500 road tax charge - is this a one off or annual fee does anyone know?

I did read on one thread that Isuzu have a 5% margin for offering discounts - is this true? And also a few threads state that it's cheaper to buy in BKK, but wouldn't that cause issues for delivery or servicing? Do you need to service at the dealer you buy from?

Thats an annual fee

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Check out Mazda BT50 for a serious discount.

How big a discount are you talking about?

Presently about 70,000 THB

Dmax is the best truck out there.

I'm with you on that. I've had my VCross just over a year, 25K on it used in the dirt and on the roads and it handles everything that I have thrown at it so far. Pretty Bullet Proof IMHO. Just bought the wife the MUX. She loves that but still seems to take my truck out more often than not. Maybe trying to keep the value on hers...........

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I was ate the Mazda dealers yesterday, the discount was 39,000 but they then add in all the "freebies" like the insurance etc and the total came to 74,000.

I was ate the Mazda dealers yesterday, the discount was 39,000 but they then add in all the "freebies" like the insurance etc and the total came to 74,000.

Seems quite close to 'about 70,000'thumbsup.gif

Actually, I think you'll find you can get 70,000 off the MSRP plus the freebies if you search around a bit.

They will discount 100,000 off a Mazda 2, nothing off a New model Mazda 3 to those who are interested.

Edited by Woodsie888