Powerful eye-health antioxidant with UV protection.

pastafarian

I've been using Astaxanthin for about a year now, initially for the increased UV protection but now also for general well-being and skincare (getting wrinkles!), but recently the shipments from America haven't been getting through and many companies I ordered from no longer ship here.

I found a few places that stock it but at well over a thousand baht it was much more than I was used to paying, even when you take into account shipping and import tax. But recently found a new seller in Thailand via facebook, search Astaxanthin4U if you use facebook, with much more reasonable prices. Bought a few bottles since as I take two 4mg pills per day and always very smooth, I pay and 1-2 days later I receive the package.

There is loads of info and youtube videos on the web if you've not heard about it, very popular in Thailand with females as it is marketed as a beauty product due to the skin lightening and anti-wrinkle benefits but for those with poor eyesight or outdoors a lot like me then it is a must have!