Suzuki Raider 150R

ozzydom

Udon has been having the Raider. I got mine elsewhere for 67,000 baht. I'm happy with it. Still get punked by Scoopi's sometimes. I've been taking it easy breaking it in. Not really sure what the break in time is. I'd kinda like to start screaming with it. Any words of wisdom in breaking it in would be welcome............

post-147568-0-29258200-1403313614_thumb.

Udon has been having the Raider. I got mine elsewhere for 67,000 baht. I'm happy with it. Still get punked by Scoopi's sometimes. I've been taking it easy breaking it in. Not really sure what the break in time is. I'd kinda like to start screaming with it. Any words of wisdom in breaking it in would be welcome............

Just ride it hard. Rev it.

Change gears, vary speed.

Change oil often.

Nice bike and color. Fastest cub on the market.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Some theorize running an engine in hard actually gets better piston ring seal and makes a stronger engine.

I have broken in cheap Chinese pocketbikes, a Scion xB, and my Tricity this way.

I revved to 25% of redline and backed off, then 50%, then 100%, then drive as usual.

You can search the web on this and the bike has a warranty so you have little to lose.

I had a friend who knew nothing about cars drive his new Civic 18,000 miles before ever changing the oil and his car never had a problem.

Crazy that he is a car designer at BMW now.

Just ride it hard. Rev it.

Change gears, vary speed.

Change oil often.

Nice bike and color. Fastest cub on the market.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

It only comes in red or blue. Yeah, I'm a fan of changing gears often. Having a clutch is nice. The only thing I held back on was top speed usually around 85 - 90 tops, got 1000 km so now I'll take her up a bit more.