American family moving to Bangkok, many questions.

DExpatWife

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you say you've already lived overseas you may do this already, but since the company is shipping things over, go to your local warehouse store (costco or such) and stock up on your favorite paper products, paper towels, toilet tissue, etc. You can buy in bulk much cheaper than the same items in Thailand, and better quality. Same goes for any non-perishable things the kids might enjoy. Many things are available as noted in above posts, but you'll pay to live that western lifestyle. LIving thai is cheap, trying to live a western lifestyle, not so much.

Hmm...not sure about that. Makro is a great place to shop for bulk items like this. I find them quite cheap here.

Now wine...ugh....hope the OP isn't into wine too much. It's crazy expensive here...with very poor selections.

• Like 2

Supermarkets often offer damaged, old rotten fruit, simply wouldn't be for sale in the West.

If you have good Thai help they will buy fresh produce in local markets (they'll know which ones to go to) and avoid supermarkets which are not always so fresh and a bit more expensive albeit convenient and air conditioned.

• Like 1

buy the little pocket book will fit in shirt pocket lonely planet just says "THAI" on front cover tells about Thai culture and is great for introduction to Thai language. Buy a few for your family. Good as a ready supplement to an immersion culture. Learn as much Thai as possible. Your neighbours will respect you. but only as much as you respect them.

have fun.

Drop the American. It is ugly. try to live like the locals do. When I go to USA I live like an American. When I go to China I live like the Chinese as much as I can and when I live in Thailand i try to drop all my national pretexts and go to the temple. I converse as much as possible in Thai. I travel, eat and sleep like a Thai.

I practise the traditions of the holidays with thai friends

I attend a Thai funeral

I attend Thai weddings

I participate in the spirit dance

I throw water at Song kran

I shop at the farmers markets

Live like a Thai and you will learn a lot

Find out about the Buddhist religion

Attend ceremonies at the Buddhist temple. do as they do.

• Like 1

Nichada also has it's own entrance to the Central Chaengwattana mall, they go there by golfcart and have reserved parking for nichada residents.

The main entrance from nichada looks awfull, but after that it is ok. Organic food you buy at the Green Lemon there are a few of them around nichada.

The biggest problem there will be traffic jam but that's all over BKK.

• Like 1

Most of the advice you been given is real good, use what fits your purpose, this is a third word country so when sightseeing you might be taken aback at bathrooms here they do vary. Even in the main shopping malls I 've had cleaning ladies scrub the urinal next to me as I was useing it so don't be shocked Also some women on the streets aren't women at all. But all in all you will find it pleasant here once you get use to it. People here in general are friendly. But it dose get real hot here and muggy so drink lots of bottled water. And if you have time try to learn some Thai it goes a long way here. useful sites here for learning Thai visa Forum is a good site by expats for expats. Most likely you can get all questions answered here just avoid the whiners here.

• Like 2

buy the little pocket book will fit in shirt pocket lonely planet just says "THAI" on front cover tells about Thai culture and is great for introduction to Thai language. Buy a few for your family. Good as a ready supplement to an immersion culture. Learn as much Thai as possible. Your neighbours will respect you. but only as much as you respect them.

have fun.

Drop the American. It is ugly. try to live like the locals do. When I go to USA I live like an American. When I go to China I live like the Chinese as much as I can and when I live in Thailand i try to drop all my national pretexts and go to the temple. I converse as much as possible in Thai. I travel, eat and sleep like a Thai.

I attend a Thai funeral

I attend Thai weddings

I don't mean to be rude, but it's impossible for somebody to "drop" their heritage. Just not needed. I love Thailand, do all the things you say, but don't live like a Thai. I love the amenities of a western life. As do many of the middle and upper class Thais nowadays. I'm with a Thai family right now. Beautiful condo in Bangkok, enjoying some wine, and ordering from the local restaurants some wonder southern Thai food. Grandma and Grandpa are in for a few days and flying back home after that.

Enjoy Thailand, have a great time, but no reason to ignore your "roots". It's a huge part of who you are.

• Like 2

"Here's a silly question regarding food, i know most countries have better quality food than the US but while in the US, i like to buy everything i can organic (including junk food lol), how's the food quality in Thailand? I'd imagine crazy selection and very fresh, but is it organically grown/raised?"

Biggest misconception about Thailand is the 'crazy and very fresh' food thing.

Expect organic to be hideously priced and being Thailand how could you be sure it was organic?

Supermarkets often offer damaged, old rotten fruit, simply wouldn't be for sale in the West.

Best to put that image of healthy living Thailand out of you mind so you won't be disappointed.

Oil (lots of it) and sugar are the stables here, jesus they deep fry omelets!

Oh no sad.png I guess i am going to have to do a lot of cooking, not looking forward to the no organic options though sad.png

There is "organic" offered here by various of the farang-oriented supermarkets. But, it's even more expensive than the regular produce, as you might expect. And unfortunately, based on past reporting, there's little to no reliable evidence or enforcement that what's marketed as "organic" or "pesticide free" is in fact that. In fact, sometimes no better than anything else on the shelf. I'm talking particularly about fresh fruits and vegetables and meats in that regard.

As for "organic" packaged or canned products, you can buy various things that have been imported from the U.S. or Australia or elsewhere, and presumably are a bit more reliable. They're going to be quite expensive. But if hubby is on an expat contract and money isn't much of an issue, then you probably won't mind. rolleyes.gif

You need to remember, for the majority of the population here, incomes are small. So the emphasis in retail tends to be on cheaply made, cheaply sold, cheap items. And dealing with that, for someone coming from the U.S. where everything is pretty much available at the click of a mouse or trip to the local mall, can be quite a change.

Even basic things can be a challenge, like drinking water. Bangkok tap water is better than most places outside BKK, but still not necessarily healthful, depending on where you live and whether it's rainy season or not. Many of the bottled water suppliers have reputations for selling you nothing or little more than bottled tap water. And the water vending machines have been shown to be quite bad quality.

I don't want to rain on your new arrival parade. But for someone with a legitimate interest/concern about healthful products for living, Thailand can be quite a challenge.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Like 2

have fun.

I attend a Thai funeral

I attend Thai weddings

I don't mean to be rude, but it's impossible for somebody to "drop" their heritage. Just not needed. I love Thailand, do all the things you say, but don't live like a Thai. I love the amenities of a western life. As do many of the middle and upper class Thais nowadays. I'm with a Thai family right now. Beautiful condo in Bangkok, enjoying some wine, and ordering from the local restaurants some wonder southern Thai food. Grandma and Grandpa are in for a few days and flying back home after that.

Enjoy Thailand, have a great time, but no reason to ignore your "roots". It's a huge part of who you are.

Got to agree.

I'm a Thai passport holder. Might be different in the sticks, but me and most of my Thai relatives don't even go as 'native' as Greg Nixon does.

• Like 1

Many items you find plentiful and cheap in the US, can be either hard to find here or very expensive. Quality bed sheets, pillows, towels, cutlery, dishes, etc. Are all quite expensive here. Cheap stuff is easy to find, but it's just that...cheap. Same goes for clothes. Easy to find cheap clothes here, but they are just that. Quality clothing is expensive with a limited selection. At least compared to what you have in larger cities in the US.

Agree 100% on the bedding, King size duvet cover and 2 pillow cases is around 2200 baht at Index Living mall, nice quality but much better can be found cheaper in the UK. I've yet to see decent quality stuff at Tesco or Big C. Ikea has some decent stuff but again it's not cheap.

Clothes I disagree with a little bit, there's a lot of crap if you look at markets etc but jeans like Levis aren't too expensive and places like Terminal 21, Siam Square and Thonglor have some amazing local Thai designers putting out some really really high quality stuff. I bought some organic Japanese selvedge denim jeans in Terminal 21 for 4000 baht and they are as good as any designer brand jeans I've ever bought. There is store after store in Terminal 21 selling high quality tshirts and shorts for next to nothing (150 baht a tshirt and maybe 300-400 baht for chino shorts).

Zalora also has some decent clothes and do cash on delivery if you order from their website.

There are a number of well regarded tailors in the city and quality shirts made to measure (and I guess many other items too) are going to set you back 1500-2000 baht.

"Here's a silly question regarding food, i know most countries have better quality food than the US but while in the US, i like to buy everything i can organic (including junk food lol), how's the food quality in Thailand? I'd imagine crazy selection and very fresh, but is it organically grown/raised?"

Expect organic to be hideously priced and being Thailand how could you be sure it was organic?

Best to put that image of healthy living Thailand out of you mind so you won't be disappointed.

Oh no I guess i am going to have to do a lot of cooking, not looking forward to the no organic options though

I've always found Villa market organic stuff to be decent, same with gourmet market at Emporium, Terminal 21 or Paragon. There's also a few farmer's markets in Bangkok.

• Like 1

Many items you find plentiful and cheap in the US, can be either hard to find here or very expensive. Quality bed sheets, pillows, towels, cutlery, dishes, etc. Are all quite expensive here. Cheap stuff is easy to find, but it's just that...cheap. Same goes for clothes. Easy to find cheap clothes here, but they are just that. Quality clothing is expensive with a limited selection. At least compared to what you have in larger cities in the US.

Agree 100% on the bedding, King size duvet cover and 2 pillow cases is around 2200 baht at Index Living mall, nice quality but much better can be found cheaper in the UK. I've yet to see decent quality stuff at Tesco or Big C. Ikea has some decent stuff but again it's not cheap.

Clothes I disagree with a little bit, there's a lot of crap if you look at markets etc but jeans like Levis aren't too expensive and places like Terminal 21, Siam Square and Thonglor have some amazing local Thai designers putting out some really really high quality stuff. I bought some organic Japanese selvedge denim jeans in Terminal 21 for 4000 baht and they are as good as any designer brand jeans I've ever bought. There is store after store in Terminal 21 selling high quality tshirts and shorts for next to nothing (150 baht a tshirt and maybe 300-400 baht for chino shorts).

Zalora also has some decent clothes and do cash on delivery if you order from their website.

There are a number of well regarded tailors in the city and quality shirts made to measure (and I guess many other items too) are going to set you back 1500-2000 baht.

Oh no I guess i am going to have to do a lot of cooking, not looking forward to the no organic options though

I've always found Villa market organic stuff to be decent, same with gourmet market at Emporium, Terminal 21 or Paragon. There's also a few farmer's markets in Bangkok.

There are two farmers markets we visit regularly, one at K village on sukhumvit 26 and the other one hosted at Spring and Summer restaurant on soi Phromsri 1 between sukhumvit 39 and 49. However it is more eat there food orientated and artisan bakery and condiments than many fruit and veg.

The Accidental Butcher is a good place to go for good meat and the Or Tor Kor market is probably where you go for really good fresh produce. But it ain't cheap.

Again for the OP, most of these places are downtown unfortunately!

Edited by samran
  • Like 1

DExpatWife,

As I am not resident in BKK I cannot help with expat communities and places to live (but I’ve been living permanent in Thailand for 8+ years).

Schools:

There are many International Schools in BKK and they seem to mainly follow British terms (may be same as American, Thai term is 6 month apart). One I know is Shrewsbury International School, which is big and has very good facilities; may be worth checking, especially when your company pays: http://www.shrewsbury.ac.th/

»Anything we should bring with us we may not be able to find easily there?«

I presume you will find most, if not all, what you need is easily available in Thailand, especially BKK. However I’m from Europe, but don’t need anything I cannot buy locally (some imported products may be more expensive than “home”).

»What kind of a house budget are we going to be looking at?«

Apart from rent/place to live, it’s depending of your life-style. If you wish to live Western standard, you shall overall count around same as home, western life-style is not cheap in Thailand, even some products are cheaper others costs more than you are used too. If you live 50/50 Western/Thai you can normally live on a lower budget than “home”. Are you considering a maid/house keeper? If yes, you can normally find a live-in who will also cook for the family, giving opportunity to try the Thai cuisine. Sometimes English skills can be a bit limited.

»How's the medical system there, decent doctors/hospitals?«

Private hospitals and the doctors are excellent, even most public hospitals are Okay. You will need health insurance, if not provided by the company or you continue an existing insurance.

»…I am assuming driving there is a bit of a challenge.«

Driving in Thailand can be a “real” challenge, rating top of list of dangerous traffic countries, and the traffic in BKK especially. Sometimes – no, often – traffic jam, so even you have a private driver you will be stock in the traffic; however the public transport system “Sky Train” and “Underground” works very well and is safe to use; generally BKK is a (very) safe place.

»…I am a bit nervous about all of this, but very excited at the same time.«

Presuming the company and a shipping agent takes care of your belongings will arrive without problems, and all necessary other formalities and paperwork, there should not be anything to be nervous about, if you do a little preparation with information; which you seems to do. A book, or books, about Thai etiquette or working with Thais can be advisable, both for work and social life; possibilities are “Bridging the Gap” by Kriengsak Niratpattanasai, Asia Books ISBN 974-8303-67-5; and/or “CultureShock” by Robert & Nanthapa Cooper, ISBN 981-261-134-7; there may be many other books. Thais are in general very kind and helpful, and I am sure work colleagues or new friends from expat society will be able to provide you with further hints and information, as you may need them. Also the members of this forum will gladly help, if you have any further questions…

Wish you good luck in Thailand.

smile.png

• Like 1

Thank you all for taking the time out to answer my questions and point me in the right direction, i really appreciate it :)

RBOP- Thank you for all the information you've provided me with. I will buy couple of books for sure to familiarize myself and my family with customs, culture and traditions. I've gotten in touch with ISB and it's looking good, fingers crossed!

Trentham- Wow! Thank you. I am not sure about street food, i am a very picky eater (because there are many things i just don't like), my kids have some food allergies, i have to be careful when it comes to food around my family, hubby on the other hand, pretty sure he can eat rocks and he would be just fine. Can you elaborate about the "face"? I don't get it sad.png You also got me a little scared, not just from driving there, but from being on the road all together. We've lived in areas with pretty insane driving "standards", hopefully this won't be as bad as everyone is saying it is.

donmuang37, thank you, you made great points! Have to look into the maid situation as i would rather not get a maid, i know i sound crazy, i am not, i promise smile.png We'll see though, thanks for the advise on that. My "Western logic" is not , how i should say, very straight forward. I was born and raised over-seas, since moving back to the US, i've lived in several different States, meanwhile, been living on and off as an expat (due to hubby's job). I am a mix of few different things myself, hoping i'll find common ground with Thais. I'll still read on it and do my research of course, every country is different.

samran Thanks again for your feed back. Yes, life most certainly does revolve around the kids. Not sure i like "The Accidental Butcher", name sounds fishy to me smile.png J/K Thank you for all the info/link very useful.

craigt3365, good to know, thanks! I don't think we'll be doing much of "street eating", kids have few food allergies and i have a long list of things i don't like, hubby on the other hand.....i can see him putting on few pounds : ). I do like wine but not very picky about selection, don't mind having a beer instead really.

Bubba45, Good idea! Thank you!

WorriedNoodle, thank you, i think if i do consider bringing in a maid, it'll be mostly so she can show me where to go to buy things and to translate, okay, and to help me out with the house : ) Do you know if there are part time maids/house keepers available or is it always a live-in full time?

enufsaid, thank you! Contacted them yesterday, haven't heard from them yet.

TallGuyJohninBKK, thank you for your post. Ugh! Really dreading the food situation, my kids have food allergies and very sensitive stomachs. I have been doing mostly organic for years now, but this year we have been strictly 100% organic and gluten free, except for when we go out to eat of course or get invited over friends' house....etc. We are not health nuts or anything like that, it just makes sense to eat clean, we've never felt better. I hope i'll be able to find reasonably priced, decent selection of fresh organic-ish food there.

TheRascal, thank you for all the info, very useful, I took notes.

khunPer, thank you!

Notes from an American moved to Thailand to take University teaching in West greater BKK, ten yrs ago, now 'permanent' retired resident........

-Bumrungrad Hospital is world class, better than American usual, and cheaper than Am.; but get co. to pay for health and other insurance.

-definitely have car and driver due to convenience and best 24/7. Whole family should use.

-a maid/nanny is very nice and can live in with right apt.

-get co. to pay for very nice hotel suite for first month while you look for a home. Suggest serviced apt, high floor, and located near-ish his office to cut travel time.

-many large apts are fully furnished, so question of what to bring with you is a good one; because it is free to you, you really have no limit and can get an unfurnished place, but plan for co. to pay for storage fees while you wait to find your home place.

-there are spectacular single family homes in gated communities here for that life style.

-does his co. have a beach place for upscale employees free to your occasional use?

-beware of cozy-ing up to other Americans/Brits here; I find most repulsive and if you do not believe me, read a wide sampling of ThaiVisa comments.

-BKK is a modern city in every way. It is all here except Vidalia Onion Sauce.

And Lawry's Seasoning Salt. Bring me some too! When McCormick's bought Lawry's, McCormick's discontinued Lawry's seasonings in Thailand. Buy your Lawry's products to bring with you. Sorry, but important to me, as Vidalia Onion Sauce is to others. lol

I have never had a live in maid. My first maid, a friend of the family, worked for us approximately 4 years. Had to let her go as she was stealing small amounts of money - 500 baht, 1000 baht, etc. The current maid has been with us for about 15 years. Speaks English, is intelligent, and most important, is completely honest and trustworthy. If you happen to hire a questionable maid, do not hesitate to replace her. There are some fantastic people here, just like everywhere. Same goes for drivers. Find one that suits your needs. Not all drivers are reckless as indicated on a precious post.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

You will do find, expat wife. Great to have a husband with such a high-powered job! Not that you couldn't do the same, yourself, though. Is he a banker, shipping, etc.?

As for the traffic, I just want to put in my two cents. My friend once got stuck in a traffic jam for about 3 and half hours, and moved about one and half miles only. I too, one of the worst I can remember was when it took me almost 2 hours to go just a few miles. It can really suck if you get in the wrong place and don't know the traffic patterns. That's key.

As for all the other stuff, looks like you are well taken care of with all the suggestions, here.

As for street food, I ate hundreds and hundreds of meals on the street, never got sick!

I think the driver is hired by the company, not us (not sure though). The maid is still up in the air for me, was never comfortable with the idea, i grew up (over seas) with maids and some were not great, like you said, there's the good and the bad. Thanks for the info :)

I have never had a live in maid. My first maid, a friend of the family, worked for us approximately 4 years. Had to let her go as she was stealing small amounts of money - 500 baht, 1000 baht, etc. The current maid has been with us for about 15 years. Speaks English, is intelligent, and most important, is completely honest and trustworthy. If you happen to hire a questionable maid, do not hesitate to replace her. There are some fantastic people here, just like everywhere. Same goes for drivers. Find one that suits your needs. Not all drivers are reckless as indicated on a precious post.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Ha! "high-powered job", not at all :) We are blessed for sure, but these are perks most American companies threw in for American Expats when they need them over-seas as kind of an incentive. If you are an American you know, we have to pay loads of taxes, even working over-seas (taxes become worse actually) , without the "perks", it wouldn't be worth it for anyone ;)

You will do find, expat wife. Great to have a husband with such a high-powered job! Not that you couldn't do the same, yourself, though. Is he a banker, shipping, etc.?

As for the traffic, I just want to put in my two cents. My friend once got stuck in a traffic jam for about 3 and half hours, and moved about one and half miles only. I too, one of the worst I can remember was when it took me almost 2 hours to go just a few miles. It can really suck if you get in the wrong place and don't know the traffic patterns. That's key.

As for all the other stuff, looks like you are well taken care of with all the suggestions, here.

As for street food, I ate hundreds and hundreds of meals on the street, never got sick!

• Like 1

You will have to live near a big mall or cook yourself. I bet you and the kids love Sizzlers so make sure it is near. You have to choose if you want to live in the city in a condo or outside in a villapark with much green.

Traffic is very busy so try to be not in it or use the skytrain or tollways.

I guess you want a pool around for the kids and a bakery so look for all those things you need every day.

Hmmm...i sound very demanding and a little spoiled :) J/K, thank you for your pointers, i think we are going to try to stay in/around Nichada Thani because we have our hearts set on ISB for the kids, after the wonderful people of this forum told me about it, i did an extensive search and been in touch with ISB, all goes well, fingers crossed :)

You will have to live near a big mall or cook yourself. I bet you and the kids love Sizzlers so make sure it is near. You have to choose if you want to live in the city in a condo or outside in a villapark with much green.

Traffic is very busy so try to be not in it or use the skytrain or tollways.

I guess you want a pool around for the kids and a bakery so look for all those things you need every day.

If your coming on a high-end expat package you will have more money than you need and should hire someone locally to get you sorted out in Thailand, the "help" you get on this forum will vary in usefulness....

ISB and Nichada Thani is absolutely the answer!

Villa Market Supermarket will supply virtually all you need.

There are organic farm to home delivery services you can explore. I have no problems finding quality produce, but the Chinese produce sold everywhere is scary high in pesticide residue.

As for the maid, yes you can get part time. Over the years I have had live-in and part time. Live-in is nice when you have kids as you always have a baby sitter available (if she is good with kids) I would say most Thai's are good with kids. Part time was not bad she came 3 days a week, this was when I was single so it was good for me, I paid her 200B a day (minimum wage at the time was 150B a day) I paid her more than minimum wage because she would be there more than 10hrs a day and did everything each day, mop floors, dust, dishes, clean bathrooms, etc not just tidy up. If you want a part time maid figure about paying minimum wage which is now 300B a day ( a little under $10 USD)if it is going to be full days. If less than a full day then adjust.

I had a maid for awhile that came every day, mop, dishes and took my laundry home to wash and iron. I paid her 4000B a month (about $125.00 USD) She worked about 2-3hrs a day plus however long doing laundry.

Full time live-in maid I paid 8000B a month (about $250) she had one day a week off, which was Sundays, she did most of the food buying. I would give her how much I thought she needed to buy food and most of the time there was money left over which I would always give to her. (50-100B) So she did make a little extra money each month. She was from Burma honest and great worker and the kids loved her. She would help them with homework pick them up after school wake them up in the morning and have breakfast ready for everyone. It's not easy to find a good maid you might need to go through 2-3 before you find the one that fits in.

There are plenty of things to go and see and do. Hua Hin beach is less than 2hr drive from Bangkok which is always nice for the weekend. If you are going to go somewhere on the weekend get away and use the driver then you will need to give the driver some cash for him to find a place to stay. There is no need to get him a hotel room. I used to give my driver 500B this would let him get a room, have a meal or two and maybe a few beers. Most of the time my driver would know someone and stay with them and pocket the cash. So many places to go and see just too much to list.

Some information on visa's your husband will be able to get a non-B visa, he should check into getting his Non-b from a consultant or embassy in the US before coming to Thailand.

This will make things a little easier. If not then when you get here you will get a visa exempt stamp then when the paper work is ready he will need to travel to Laos or Malaysia to get a visa, same for you. In the US he should he able to get a 1 year visa. He will need a letter from his employer stating that he is being transferred, most of the time the letter is all that is needed, sometimes they want more taxes payments, corporation papers etc., best to call and ask what is needed. You should be able to get a non-O from his Non-B. As for the children you don't really need to worry about them if they are under the age of 12, if not then get them a Non-O. When coming to Thailand if the children dont have a visa they will get a visa exempt stamp. Thailand does not impose any penalties for children under the age of 12 for not having a visa or for overstaying. If your husband's employer will take care of the children's visas then let them do it, if not and it becomes a hassle then as stated if under the age of 12 don't worry. My one friend was transferred to Thailand for 3 years and his children were 4 and 6. They were on over stay as he never did anything with their visa. He knew the laws and when they left no problem at all.

When you and your husband get your visa and you enter into Thailand you will get stamped-in for a permission of stay for 90 days, no matter how long your visa is valid for you will only get a 90 day stamp. At the end of 90 days you have a choice which will depend on what type of visa you have.

If you have a multi-entry Non-O or Non-B then you have two options. Do a visa run which would mean traveling to a neighboring country (Burma, Laos, Cambodia) by land or air. Most people in Bangkok choose Cambodia but it is about 3-4hr drive. You leave Thailand and turn around and come right back in. You can fly out and back in one day also. Other option is go to immigration and get an extension to stay, if you do this you need to report to immigration every 90 days, however this can be done via mail. This is your easiest, unless you plan to visit near by countries for holidays. There is allot of information on Thaivisa about visa's. When you do arrive and get stamped-in, check the stamp right away. They sometimes make mistakes and use the wrong stamp so make sure it is correct before you leave the airport so you can get it corrected easily. If you notice this later then you need to go to immigration to get if fixed and most days immigration in Bangkok is packed.

Hope all of this helps. Good luck and enjoy Thailand!!!

• Like 2

Let me just add that if you shop at Foodland you will have a heart attack at some of the prices of imported stuff!

A team of Heinz beans was x6 what they are in the UK.

Have a look in Tesco like normal people wink.png

RAZZ

Edited by RAZZELL