Malaysia MH370 jet hunt will move south, Australia says

Lite Beer

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The morning news announced that the aircraft was on autopilot until it suffered fuel exhaustion, and it then crashed.

I have no idea how that has been deduced, but that is what the morning news is saying.

I can't provide a link, nor will I be looking for one.

Believe or disbelieve at your discretion.....it is, after all, just a news report.

I don't know what the big deal is re the autopilot - even if the captain was flying the plane as alleged in the article he would have done so on autopilot.

Of course you disagree. That's what you are supposed to do.

That's why you belong to group 2. Thank god, we're not in the same boat. cheesy.gif

Because I am asking for some shred of proof instead of just joining the drones and following ridiculous guesses put forward by non-professionals of a field? Again, this is just showing that all conspiracy theorists are is just a club that thinks they are superior to everyone who is not part of their thinking.

Tell me, of all the conspiracy theories I referenced in post #60, which ones do you subscribe to?

What we have been trying to tell you is that you make assumptions of people already, which can not be changed according to your posts. You need proof? I need more proofs than you. Do you have proof? You always bring nothing to the table, as mentioned earlier, like many have said about you, you feared being ridiculed. I am not here to argue with you, because we belong in different boats, that's your job, not mine. You can label and criticize people as drones or what not. That's just the person who you are, and how you grew up to become. That's your business, and not mine to correct. However, I am interested in the truth just as you are, and how the world is, especially the victim's families. I discuss with my fellow TV members, some gives ideas, and together we can discuss and formulate possibilities. There is no need for fame or "superior" like you have stated. Really, that is all childish. The world needs people who can contribute, and not just criticize. Just keep in mind next time, people have contributed ideas, and all you can do is criticize others for their foolish ideas. They are the very people who brought inventions to this world and society while you laughed at them during the trial and error times.

Like I have offered many times, what is your story? None as usual. Oh right, you are still waiting for the evidence. I see. Great job Matt. Proud of you. clap2.gif

Of course you disagree. That's what you are supposed to do.

That's why you belong to group 2. Thank god, we're not in the same boat. cheesy.gif

Because I am asking for some shred of proof instead of just joining the drones and following ridiculous guesses put forward by non-professionals of a field? Again, this is just showing that all conspiracy theorists are is just a club that thinks they are superior to everyone who is not part of their thinking.

Tell me, of all the conspiracy theories I referenced in post #60, which ones do you subscribe to?

What we have been trying to tell you is that you make assumptions of people already, which can not be changed according to your posts. You need proof? I need more proofs than you. Do you have proof? You always bring nothing to the table, as mentioned earlier, like many have said about you, you feared being ridiculed. I am not here to argue with you, because we belong in different boats, that's your job, not mine. You can label and criticize people as drones or what not. That's just the person who you are, and how you grew up to become. That's your business, and not mine to correct. However, I am interested in the truth just as you are, and how the world is, especially the victim's families. I discuss with my fellow TV members, some gives ideas, and together we can discuss and formulate possibilities. There is no need for fame or "superior" like you have stated. Really, that is all childish. The world needs people who can contribute, and not just criticize. Just keep in mind next time, people have contributed ideas, and all you can do is criticize others for their foolish ideas. They are the very people who brought inventions to this world and society while you laughed at them during the trial and error times.

Like I have offered many times, what is your story? None as usual. Oh right, you are still waiting for the evidence. I see. Great job Matt. Proud of you. clap2.gif

You are doing exactly what I said all conspiracy theorists do, you are chastising and condescending me because I am not part of your club, so my "assumptions" are correct in this case. You are too arrogant to have anyone around who does not think the same as you so you attack them. If you were really seeking the truth then you would welcome as many points of view on this subject as you could get, not exclude anyone because they don't agree with what you want to believe.

I never said any theory is impossible, all I have said since the beginning is that we have been given no information by any authority about any of this so everything is just a guess, and I am not going to jump onboard with somebody else's guess who has no experience in this field.

All we know for sure is that the plane has been lost, this does not then mean that it was definitely abducted by the US and everyone killed onboard so they could take over a Chinese company. It seems like the most convoluted and dangerous way to achieve this goal. Again, and I keep pointing this out to you, I do not think that this is impossible but IT IS JUST A GUESS BASED ON ZERO FACTS which has gained popularity only because it fits in with the conspiracy theorist's agenda. There is much more likelihood that it was shot down and covered up, or a suicide mission, or some bizarre chain of mechanical faults, but the #1 theory is Diego Garcia because the conspiracy theorists want to believe that the most as it causes more of a rabble against the establishment.

Are you a professional in any field related to this investigation? Are any conspiracy theorists part of the investigation? Or do they know someone who is? No, they are all just regular people like you who read misinformation on the internet and then take guesses at what they want to be true and state the theories as facts. Any time there is "an event" I usually watch conspiracy websites and follow it in real time because they are discussing the news as it leaks but it is the conclusions they come to which is totally illogical, and it is wading through the nonsense on them which has made me feel the way I do about their theories,

The truths will only come from whistleblowers who were on the inside, not conspiracy theorists and if it does then it's only out of chance and the law of large numbers because hundreds of their other theories about the same event were wrong.

The next phase of the hunt for missing Malaysian jet MH370 will move hundreds of miles south, officials have said.

The search will focus on an area 1,800km (1,100 miles) off the city of Perth, Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) chief Martin Dolan said.

Nearby areas were previously surveyed from the air, but the undersea hunt was directed north after pings were heard.

The jet vanished en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing on 8 March with 239 passengers on board.

Experts had hoped that the pings detected shortly after the plane vanished were from its flight-data recorders.

But after weeks of searching the ocean floor, it was concluded that the noises were unrelated to the plane.

Read More: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-27936167

bbclogo.jpg

-- BBC 2014-06-20

So far, I have not heard any calls for a better quality ping device to be mandatory on all commercial jets. The company that makes this piece of crap should be ashamed of itself. It is 1950's technology. I hear a better device with satellite tracking is available but it costs $100,000 extra, and obviously MA did not feel the need to spend the money. This should be mandatory. Why is it not?

Spidermike

Chaiyaphum, Thailand

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The next phase of the hunt for missing Malaysian jet MH370 will move hundreds of miles south, officials have said.

The search will focus on an area 1,800km (1,100 miles) off the city of Perth, Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) chief Martin Dolan said.

Nearby areas were previously surveyed from the air, but the undersea hunt was directed north after pings were heard.

The jet vanished en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing on 8 March with 239 passengers on board.

Experts had hoped that the pings detected shortly after the plane vanished were from its flight-data recorders.

But after weeks of searching the ocean floor, it was concluded that the noises were unrelated to the plane.

Read More: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-27936167

bbclogo.jpg

-- BBC 2014-06-20

So far, I have not heard any calls for a better quality ping device to be mandatory on all commercial jets. The company that makes this piece of crap should be ashamed of itself. It is 1950's technology. I hear a better device with satellite tracking is available but it costs $100,000 extra, and obviously MA did not feel the need to spend the money. This should be mandatory. Why is it not?

Spidermike

Chaiyaphum, Thailand

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Because money!

Wasn't it stated that they could've tracked the planes with a $6 upgrade that they didn't take too? If that is the case then why would Malaysia Airlines spend $100k x 91 planes when they didn't have to?