Thai Women Scammed For 3 Million Baht By German 'Lover'

Lite Beer

He married 3 women, in the course of a 14 year overstay. Really ?

That would mean at least 2 divorces as well.

All of that contact with the amphur, and they never once checked his visa ?

And if he was married, who not get a non O ?

Only -Buddha style- marriages, no records, no divorces, easy done!smile.png

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1zgarz5.gif.pagespeed.ce.GJfs_tQOQ-.gif "Bogdan Rejic" isn't a German name. It is not a real German.

Here we go again.

It's probably a Serbian name, but let's just imagine his Serbian (Yugoslav) father may have moved to Germany after WWar II and met a nice little blond German fraulein and married her and little Bogdan was born in Munich.

I would say that makes him a German wouldn't you?

Germany has long been a haven for immigrants.

"Barack Obama", is that an American name?

Than little Bogdan would be little Klaus Rejic. Actually that is very similar to my heritage.

To compare with America is not suitable. An American name would be something like Eagles Eye, Red Feather.....All others are immigrants. European societies are much older. Yugoslavian, Hungarian, Czech, Polish, Russian integrate very well in Europe and after 1 Generation you don't know where they come from anymore. They usually forget about their former language in 1 generation.

Interesting the way you know what his name would have been H90. But let's continue.....

To illustrate my point, there is a fairly well know German mid fielder by the name of Mesut Özil presently in Brazil helping his team win the World Cup.

He was born in the German town of Gelsenkirchen to Gulizar Özil and Mustafa Özil, Turkish immigrants.

You notice his name isn't Fritz Özil or Manfred Özil ? His parents gave him a Turkish name instead.

But he is as German as Sauerkraut und WÜrst and Michael Schumacher. Nein?

-Serbian (Yugoslav) father may have moved to Germany after WWar II and met a nice little blond German fraulein and married her and little Bogdan was born in Munich.-

-He was born in the German town of Gelsenkirchen to Gulizar Özil and Mustafa Özil, Turkish immigrants.

You notice his name isn't Fritz Özil or Manfred Özil ? His parents gave him a Turkish name instead.-
=h90= writes about a German-Serbien mixed marriage, you write about a completely Turkish immigrant family! Not the same thing!

"Mr. Rejik has appeared in a number of movies as an extra actor, our correspondent said. His latest appearance was in the horror film "Hong Hoon" which premiered in cinema on 19 June."

And he is about to make another appearance but as a fixture not an extra...

Nobody checked work permit and Passport?blink.png

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Not sure why they consider this such a big deal, i imagine 3 million is a small fraction of the amount thais scam from foreigners on a daily basis and it never makes the news.

I would also imagine that if he has been scamming for 14 years, 3 million baht isn't a lot, that would be about 18,000 baht a month if you broke it down over that period.

They don't say that the 3 million came just from the I-phone scam which I would imagine it would be. Blurry facts in the article.

My guess is that this is but a part of his exploits in Thailand.

Probably not all victims complained, and not very likely he's been pulling the iphone scam for all of the duration

(first generation iphone was 2007, I think?). Must have had other cons and other tricks, possibly under other

identities, as foreign papers are not that hard to get hold of in Thailand.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Not sure why they consider this such a big deal, i imagine 3 million is a small fraction of the amount thais scam from foreigners on a daily basis and it never makes the news.

I would also imagine that if he has been scamming for 14 years, 3 million baht isn't a lot, that would be about 18,000 baht a month if you broke it down over that period.

They don't say that the 3 million came just from the I-phone scam which I would imagine it would be. Blurry facts in the article.

Blurry facts - agreed.

These "marriages" must have been with the monks. How do you get married multiple times on a passport that has multiple years overstay? Unless he has multiple passports?

As far as I know have to present a document from your embassy to show you are not married in your home country and have it legalised in this country which means presenting it to the authorities.

Must have the luck of the devil though - 14 years on overstay. Anything could undo you - a serious accident, a police checkpoint, applying for a license or registration of something etc. etc.

Must have had some friends helping him out or he is involved in more that just scamming a few Thai ladies.

Unregistered marriages and bribes are a possibility, although I do not think he married all (or even most) of his victims.

Bribes could explain some of it, but the money he allegedly "earned" from scams doesn't seem quite enough for that.

So either there was more money involved or he had other scams going.

Getting fake ID and passports would have been easier, perhaps.

It's usually the other way around. Epic !

And the Official ThaiVisa Misogyny Subcommitte On Thai Women goes into emergency session with a full quorum.

If true, this guy must be devoid of all intelligence. To think that he could over-stay 14 years is lunacy,

Um. Actually, if he thought he could over-stay 14 years, he was exactly right. Or so it was reported and everyone seems to accept. Are you saying the story is wrong?

but at the same time scamming girls out of there money. Just how long did he think he would get away with it - filing a complaint to the police is easy for all to do. Unless, of course, up until recently he enjoyed some 'protection'. Perhaps the protector is no longer in office?

It's not difficult to overstay in Thailand. But no, if he had "protection" he wouldn't be overstaying. He's just another one of the hundreds and hundreds of bums who like it here and see no reason to report to the authorities.

1zgarz5.gif.pagespeed.ce.GJfs_tQOQ-.gif "Bogdan Rejic" isn't a German name. It is not a real German.

You'll be giving back this morning's victory to Ghana then? And wiping out all victories which involved those fake Germans Lukas Podolski and Miroslav Klose.The football world will be glad that Germany finally is turning into an honest country. Took long enough.

Edited by wandasloan
  • Like 2

Does anyone really believe how stupid this story is.

Some of them even married him?

I say one up to him. It goes a little way to evening up the 8mn my mate lost to his missus.

I believe how stupid the above comment is. Defending fraudulent activity is not exactly smart.

If true, this guy must be devoid of all intelligence. To think that he could over-stay 14 years is lunacy, but at the same time scamming girls out of there money. Just how long did he think he would get away with it - filing a complaint to the police is easy for all to do. Unless, of course, up until recently he enjoyed some 'protection'. Perhaps the protector is no longer in office?

I don't know about devoid of intelligence he got away with it for fourteen years he must have some smarts, for sure no integrity, no empathy for his fellow man I mean in his case women. Hmm... wonder what the sentence is for bigamy? rolleyes.gif

Surprised that that dull normal response wasn't first. Must've had your dead cat think it up for you.coffee1.gif BTW I disagree. Most guys getting hustled by Thai girls know the game and are playing along but get burned because they think that they are smarter than the girlies (big mistake).wink.png

What a shame he didn't get away with it...

What is wrong with people here??? I just choose this post to reply, but I could have chosen one of the MANY others!!!!

He's a fraud, a criminal!

These are the guys who make it more and more difficult at immigration for normal decent working/retired guys in Thailand!

If you agree with his actions I can only say: go back to whatever country you came from and crawl back under your stone!

• Like 2

The guys standing around him look like a bunch of Banditos ! seriously are these guys the local version of FBI or CID ?

They look more like criminals !

To kill a lion you need to be a lion.

Surprised that that dull normal response wasn't first. Must've had your dead cat think it up for you.coffee1.gif BTW I disagree. Most guys getting hustled by Thai girls know the game and are playing along but get burned because they think that they are smarter than the girlies (big mistake).wink.png

Got your quota of lady drinks into you early this Sunday afternoon it seems. And people are complaining that things are slow. Well done.wink.png

He seems to have many real life friends now. Perhaps his next picture will be "From behind" at x Thai prison. Hope he also likes meaty bones broth and rice for the next few years. or who knows he may scam them and be able to slip away back to DL

This guy has scammed more than just Thai women....he has scammed women all over the world. The FBI has been after him for at least the last 2 years.... He scammed one Thai woman alone for 1,000,000 b!!! I am sure his "takings" were far more than 3 mil

This guy has scammed more than just Thai women....he has scammed women all over the world. The FBI has been after him for at least the last 2 years.... He scammed one Thai woman alone for 1,000,000 b!!! I am sure his "takings" were far more than 3 mil

Any link to this information?

The days when all Germans were called Fritz, Heinrich and Ludwig have long gone.

In 2013 the most popular baby's name in Germany was Ben. Herr H would not be amused. biggrin.png

Nothing wrong with Ben. In the UK I believe the most popular boys name is Mohammed! Most true Brits are not amused! wub.png

By 'true brits' you mean the mongrel offspring of just about anybody who ever set foot ashore the British isles to engage in a bout of conquering, raping and pillaging or who was brought back to the isles as part of the Empires efforts to conquer, rape and pillage; right? huh.png

The remaining 'True Brits' i.e., descendants of the early Britons are the Welsh and the Cornish. Most of us, from Devon to the Firth of Forth, are the descendants of 'real Germans' :) .

You'll be giving back this morning's victory to Ghana then? And wiping out all victories which involved those fake Germans Lukas Podolski and Miroslav Klose.The football world will be glad that Germany finally is turning into an honest country. Took long enough.

Vhat?? Ve cheated? Zat is a lie and you vill regret zat!

(BTW it was a draw 2:2)

"Surprised that that dull normal response wasn't first. Must've had your dead cat think it up for you. BTW I disagree. Most guys getting hustled by Thai girls know the game and are playing along but get burned because they think that they are smarter than the girlies other farangs. (big mistake)."

This guy is a despicable criminal who preys on other people without conscience and won't obey the law. He is a predator who needs to be locked up.

And yes, what Thai women or anyone else does is irrelevant. Two wrongs don't make a right, as they say.

• Like 1

Not condoning what this guy did at all but I find it amazing that people (men and women) are able to juggle all these partners and marriages while also maintaining the scam, all while living in a country illegally (the latter being the easiest to do in Thailand I guess)