Thai Women Scammed For 3 Million Baht By German 'Lover'

Lite Beer

1zgarz5.gif.pagespeed.ce.GJfs_tQOQ-.gif "Bogdan Rejic" isn't a German name. It is not a real German.

You hit the jackpot this is not a german, this is a serbian by birth a lot of them came during the jugoslawian war to germany.

Also a lot of these Bandits came after the war, to hide in germany, not to be caught for the bullshit the made some bastards like Slobodan Milosevic.

A lot of them was crying in germany that they was tortured during the war, but not all of them was victims, they was the tormentors, but the got german passports caused all their paperworks was destroyed during the war they said.

I hope he will stay to the end of his life in Bangkok Hilton, this is the best way for germany to get ridd of bastards like him.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can imagine, many farangs being happy, after what they have suffered from Thai Ladies scammers.

Saying that, I condemn this Serbian's, or German's actions.

Mostly getting the good persons cheated on both sides is hard to cheat a bastard.

1zgarz5.gif.pagespeed.ce.GJfs_tQOQ-.gif "Bogdan Rejic" isn't a German name. It is not a real German.

Here we go again.

It's probably a Serbian name, but let's just imagine his Serbian (Yugoslav) father may have moved to Germany after WWar II and met a nice little blond German fraulein and married her and little Bogdan was born in Munich.

I would say that makes him a German wouldn't you?

Germany has long been a haven for immigrants.

<<<< Off topic deflection comments removed >>>>

caused of his age for sure he came during or after the jugoslawian war.

Allready read yesterday !

I meet many of those aliens within 19 year here, one time a German want sale me also iPhones copy's from china on the beach , also ask me to buy one!

I told him no brother I know that this a copy, the aswer was you know , but Thais don't know most of them easy believers !

How he can cheat so a long time I don't know how it works!

He got a great live here living like a god and after 3 years in the Bangkok Hilton he came back and do the same way..

right you are! beware of stupid Germans who think Austrians are dumb enough to buy iPhones at a beach. stupid Germans once imported an Austrian who lead them into deep shit.

whistling.gif

This is a typical comment of ppl with half or less knowledge. sad.png

I think now I have to run into the bunker cheesy.gif

You hit the jackpot this is not a german, this is a serbian by birth a lot of them came during the jugoslawian war to germany.

Also a lot of these Bandits came after the war, to hide in germany, not to be caught for the bullshit the made some bastards like Slobodan Milosevic.

A lot of them was crying in germany that they was tortured during the war, but not all of them was victims, they was the tormentors, but the got german passports caused all their paperworks was destroyed during the war they said.

I hope he will stay to the end of his life in Bangkok Hilton, this is the best way for germany to get ridd of bastards like him.

You sound as bitter as Milosevic and Bosnians yourself. Ought to check who your daddy is.........