Thai Women Scammed For 3 Million Baht By German 'Lover'

Lite Beer

Never quite understand these fraudsters. Many are bright, intelligent and stupid all at the same time.

This guy for example must be fairly talented (albeit at lying) to have scammed people for 3 million.

But stupid enough not to use his ability of persuasion on others to invest in a legal business venture.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... and the sad thing as that all these Thai women married him out of pure love, nothing to do with him being (or posing as, whatever) a loaded farang working for an oil company... imagine their pain and disappointment when they realized that love had nothing to do with it ! I so feel for them...

To the outraged posters who scream because his name is obviously slavic and not aryan ... nothing... this is too depressing...huh.png

Shame on you guys, is all I have to say, but don't worry boys, Hitler is alive and well throughout Europe. He's on his way back.

Edited by Yann55

You people are very smart you can determine a persons bloodline and ethnicity based on a name! Wow amazing im sure nobody changed their name in Germany throughout the years

from Bogdan Rejic to Fritz Hauptmann, yes certainly ! The other way around ? No way ! wink.png

1zgarz5.gif.pagespeed.ce.GJfs_tQOQ-.gif "Bogdan Rejic" isn't a German name. It is not a real German.

facepalm.gif You must have been away long time from the fatherland. All the name gives you is a glue as to his ancestry. I have a Slavic name and yet I'm as german as the other 80+ millions. Better learn to live with diversity.

" All the name gives you is a glue as to his ancestry."

That names bound to stick cheesy.gif

1zgarz5.gif.pagespeed.ce.GJfs_tQOQ-.gif "Bogdan Rejic" isn't a German name. It is not a real German.

He probably got himself a German passport by telling the German Authorities he was a fugutive from violence on the Balkan.

Or someting like that.

if you move your pig to the horse stable and let it live there for many years. Does it become a horse ?

......... Get over it - it's just not going to happen!

said the Fool, just seconds before handing over his ATM Card whistling.gif

Sorry, I just don't get it. If you're going to quote me, kindly use the whole quote and make your reply intelligible.

How did he to play in movies without a work permit?

I believe most of the movies were about aliens, some of whom were illegal and the directors wanted authenticity so he secured his roles as the " illegal alien" which was acceptable as of course it could not be played by a Thai!

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

"Bogdan Rejic" isn't a German name. It is not a real German.

The days when all Germans were called Fritz, Heinrich and Ludwig have long gone.

In 2013 the most popular baby's name in Germany was Ben. Herr H would not be amused. alt=biggrin.png>

Her H. was in Pattaya and he was not amused.

Google it, it was on uTube.

3 million Baht ? That's a lot of iPhones shock1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Zzod8qPCFT.gif ...and a lot of frenzied women to avoid !

Actually only 6 Iphones, but he sold them for 500 000 a piece, claiming they were Iphone 10

• Like 1

To me this demonstrate what i already tought and could see.....all this burocratic paper work they ask and arrival cards serve for nothing....it is like all visa aplications forms....it is the same ...they asked every year the same document again and again ...if the situation is the same i dont see the reason to ask the same bloody photo and plan from the house and more stories...... this because they are not organized at all....when a simple computer program could fit all arrivals with names, hotels or living places, people with any kind of visas etc etc ..in 1 clic with the passport name they could get to all the information from 1 person. if he is overstaying or not or whatever....and this could make our renewal extension visa quiet easier .

of course, i am not talking about cambodgian or others who cross the border illegaly , this more complicated to control but all of us come by air....so! please start to control with inteligence not like a robot does.

for once we see a farang who scam a thai women, of course it is not a good thing ..but when are we going to see a photo of a woman who scam a farang ? when are we going to see information about girls scam for tourist in tourist places? dont they know whats going on in pattaya night club, night bar , in phuket etc etc ?

if they want to take care of the image of thailand they should also take care of us giving us rights to avoid these scam.

hopefully they do something in the future

coffee1.gif

Roma? Fits with his scamming ways.
Bigotry raises its ugly head. The name matters not. The behaviors, of course.
  • Like 2

Here we go again.

It's probably a Serbian name, but let's just imagine his Serbian (Yugoslav) father may have moved to Germany after WWar II and met a nice little blond German fraulein and married her and little Bogdan was born in Munich.

I would say that makes him a German wouldn't you?

Germany has long been a haven for immigrants.

<<<< Off topic deflection comments removed >>>>

if you move your pig to the horse stable and let it live there for many years. Does it become a horse ?

Crickey, are you really that obtuse or just pig ignorant! facepalm.gif

We are talking about humans here. Same species whatever the name or pigment colour. Nationality is arbitrary and can be bestowed onto any person once they fulfil a set of pre-conditions.

You on the other hand commit a logical fallacy of epic proportions.

• Like 2

......... Get over it - it's just not going to happen!

said the Fool, just seconds before handing over his ATM Card whistling.gif

Sorry, I just don't get it. If you're going to quote me, kindly use the whole quote and make your reply intelligible.

it's metaphorical ! use it the way you wish. It always fits.

Interesting the way you know what his name would have been H90. But let's continue.....

To illustrate my point, there is a fairly well know German mid fielder by the name of Mesut Özil presently in Brazil helping his team win the World Cup.

He was born in the German town of Gelsenkirchen to Gulizar Özil and Mustafa Özil, Turkish immigrants.

You notice his name isn't Fritz Özil or Manfred Özil ? His parents gave him a Turkish name instead.

But he is as German as Sauerkraut und WÜrst and Michael Schumacher. Nein?

Well, you would have to ask him that. My gut answer is, no, he is not, he is and remains Turkish, and proudly so. He is as far remote from that scammer as could possibly be imagined. Turks are proud and straight. Serbs are crooked and always have been. Sorry if I am insulting people but that is the way it is.

"Serbs are crooked and always have been."

Whoa! Which stone did you crawl out from under? A Croatian one, perhaps?

Despicable comment, and truly racist one at that! sad.png

Minor correction. Despicable the comment was. Racist it was not.

Let's not unnecessarily muddy the waters of what is encompassed in the terms racist/racism.

many thai women do this all the time to naive farangs.

was it a pay back?? lol

to all those who hail the "german" scammer for the revenge he did.

To scam it always needs 2.

A) the scammer, most smarter than B ) the stupid victim !

please pick what you are . A or B - it's not to difficult facepalm.gif

Edited by Pmax

I know this guy he went by Michael. He stole my friends phone from a BD party and blamed it on me a few years ago. A real scammer. And he did scam a young nurse out of a house in some fashion dont know the details. Real scum bag tho.........Douch bag finally got what he deserved looks like to me....