Thai Women Scammed For 3 Million Baht By German 'Lover'

Lite Beer

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He married 3 women, in the course of a 14 year overstay. Really ?

That would mean at least 2 divorces as well.

All of that contact with the amphur, and they never once checked his visa ?

And if he was married, who not get a non O ?

And the boys standing around him?

Boyfriends of some of his scam-victims?

wink.png

Police of course.

I knew that.

Just joking, too many times they line up 3 rows deep behind the suspect, laughing and joking while the picture is taken.

I guess "suspect" is the wrong word, since all arrested are automatically hung out, like in the picture.

Long time before the first court day starts.

• Like 1

1zgarz5.gif.pagespeed.ce.GJfs_tQOQ-.gif "Bogdan Rejic" isn't a German name. It is not a real German.

Here we go again.

It's probably a Serbian name, but let's just imagine his Serbian (Yugoslav) father may have moved to Germany after WWar II and met a nice little blond German fraulein and married her and little Bogdan was born in Munich.

I would say that makes him a German wouldn't you?

Germany has long been a haven for immigrants.

<<<< Off topic deflection comments removed >>>>

if you move your pig to the horse stable and let it live there for many years. Does it become a horse ?

• Like 2

1zgarz5.gif.pagespeed.ce.GJfs_tQOQ-.gif "Bogdan Rejic" isn't a German name. It is not a real German.

Of course it's not a real German. He has a German passport. He is probably Serb. But that's normal, you would have a MOHAMMED AL-FAKHRI who is a 100% Brit too, right? I am just surprised at how gullible these Thai women have been, given the environment that they live in.

Here we go again.

It's probably a Serbian name, but let's just imagine his Serbian (Yugoslav) father may have moved to Germany after WWar II and met a nice little blond German fraulein and married her and little Bogdan was born in Munich.

I would say that makes him a German wouldn't you?

Germany has long been a haven for immigrants.

"Barack Obama", is that an American name?

Than little Bogdan would be little Klaus Rejic. Actually that is very similar to my heritage.

To compare with America is not suitable. An American name would be something like Eagles Eye, Red Feather.....All others are immigrants. European societies are much older. Yugoslavian, Hungarian, Czech, Polish, Russian integrate very well in Europe and after 1 Generation you don't know where they come from anymore. They usually forget about their former language in 1 generation.

Interesting the way you know what his name would have been H90. But let's continue.....

To illustrate my point, there is a fairly well know German mid fielder by the name of Mesut Özil presently in Brazil helping his team win the World Cup.

He was born in the German town of Gelsenkirchen to Gulizar Özil and Mustafa Özil, Turkish immigrants.

You notice his name isn't Fritz Özil or Manfred Özil ? His parents gave him a Turkish name instead.

But he is as German as Sauerkraut und WÜrst and Michael Schumacher. Nein?

Well, you would have to ask him that. My gut answer is, no, he is not, he is and remains Turkish, and proudly so. He is as far remote from that scammer as could possibly be imagined. Turks are proud and straight. Serbs are crooked and always have been. Sorry if I am insulting people but that is the way it is.

• Like 2

Kudos to him…sorry he got caught. Nice to see some payback for all of the scam Thai women out there.

PS. Yes, I have been stupid and scammed before but fortunately the damage was negligible/manageable.

Therefore, all women deserve to be scammed?

How old are you?

• Like 2

The days when all Germans were called Fritz, Heinrich and Ludwig have long gone.

In 2013 the most popular baby's name in Germany was Ben. Herr H would not be amused. biggrin.png

Nothing wrong with Ben. In the UK I believe the most popular boys name is Mohammed! Most true Brits are not amused! wub.png