Any suggestion for a budget school?

My 5 years old daughter just came to Thailand to live with me and I'm looking for a school for her but most of the schools I saw online are so expensive. We are looking for a bilingual school that is not more than 50k per semester and we live around ratchada area. any suggestion would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

She may be able to attend a Thai bilingual school. Since she is young, she can get caught up on the Thai language, reading and writing. I knew of a boy who started school in the 3rd grade. He was 1/2 Thai, but raised in the US and could not speak any Thai when he came. He trailed quite far behind, but he was making quite good progress all things considered. Of course, he didn't really have to do any work on his English classes.

Perhaps one of our members knows a school in the area or knows of some parents/teachers in that area that can be of assistance?

A lot of the international schools will give you huge discounts from their tariff if your kid has a non-Thai passport, just to have a few honky faces in the playground as it gives them an international look. I'm talking about the smaller schools with mostly Thai/half Thai students. I negotiated a very favorable rate with my kid's school which included zero registration fee, and food/transport included as a lump sum, though you may have to travel a bit. PM me of you want any more info.