One-way ticket from Hong-Kong to Thailand with Air Asia ?

nico1987

Hello,

I will come to Thailand soon, few weeks, and go out the country for a short trip in Hong-Kong.

After that, I come back to Thailand to study. My school tell me that I have to wait 5 weeks for the Visa ED. So, when I will come back from Hong-Kong to Thailand, il will not have Visa (just my passport) and not have flight ticket to go out the country.

Do you think Air Asia can allow me to take the flight to come back Thailand with my little passport ? Or, I will have some troubles ?

Air Asia asked for my visa when I flew Macau to BKK with a British passport. Hong Kong is a place where the rules are respected and followed so there is more chance of them asking asking for your visa. Other airlines have asked mr for thai visa at HKG in the past even when I didn't have a visa.I just blagged it and they let me travel though. If you do get a thai visa you have no worries and stress free travel. I would get the tourist visa to be safe.

Thank you very much for all your advices !

It's a bit complicated to travel around Thailand with flexibility and finish to get a Visa ED.

So, I think I will book a new air ticket to Burma (I want travel this beautiful country).

So I will :

- ask a tourist Visa in my embassy in Belgium (double entry)

- stay 10 days in Thailand

- do my trip in Hong-Kong

- come back in Thailand about 40 days and ask for a Visa Education (ED) because I want stay in Thailand for studying

- ask a re-entry permit

- and then, go to Burma for short trip, and then come back in Thailand with a good Visa ED with re-entry permit

So, Belgium -> Thailand -> Hong-Kong -> Thailand (ask Visa ED) -> Burma -> Thailand.

With all these tickets, all no have any problem :-s