Should there be an "Australian section" to ThaiVisa?

neverdie

I have to say i am a pom who lived 15 years in Australia before the usual divorce ect,i love the country,spent a lot of time out bush,outback etc,compared to Thailand it is so big and empty,which i used to love,unfortunatley for me at present going back is not possible for a number of reasons,but i do miss it,much more than the Uk,i think of myself as half English ,half Aussie now,but if i had to say where my heart lies,it is Australia,for me the best place i have ever lived,i hope one day i can go back,as i miss it immensely.

• Like 1

Send them off to Australia, that's what the Irish are doing at the moment as well.

and they fit right in with the Ozzies

Great video, as an American I have heard of Australian rugby but I never thought I would enjoy it so much, the rules were a bit unclear, and I was surprised to see a woman involved. Also the referee looked a lot like a policeman.

Great game though, what was the final scorecheesy.gif

I must say, great Tread, it had me in stitches, I never thought I would stop laughing.You can say what you want about the Australians, but they sure have a great sense of humor clap2.gif

I take my original position back, we can not leave them by them selves in their own sub-forum, we need them here, where we can keep an eye on them,

hahahahahaha, had to be irish, it was a bitch slappin contest at best, either that or they were simply trying to swat flies/mozzies off each other, sorriest excuse for a punch up I have seen

I have to say i am a pom who lived 15 years in Australia before the usual divorce ect,i love the country,spent a lot of time out bush,outback etc,compared to Thailand it is so big and empty,which i used to love,unfortunatley for me at present going back is not possible for a number of reasons,but i do miss it,much more than the Uk,i think of myself as half English ,half Aussie now,but if i had to say where my heart lies,it is Australia,for me the best place i have ever lived,i hope one day i can go back,as i miss it immensely.

Ohhh come on. You could go back, I am sure the cops have stop looking for you by nowtongue.png

Ohhh come on. You could go back, I am sure the cops have stop looking for you by nowtongue.png

Not the cop's i am worried about,but something far worse,darker,evil,vicious,horrifying in it's aspect,terrifying to behold,in it's illogical and inhuman thrashing and ranting,something from the darkest night,from the worst nightmare,a waddling horror,from the depths of hell,my ex Mrs.

• Like 2

Not the cop's i am worried about,but something far worse,darker,evil,vicious,horrifying in it's aspect,terrifying to behold,in it's illogical and inhuman thrashing and ranting,something from the darkest night,from the worst nightmare,a waddling horror,from the depths of hell,my ex Mrs.

ohh , sorry man, I didn't know. my deepest sympathies . sorry for making light of your situation, I hear wearing garlic around your neck helps.

Are you sure Thailand is far enough?laugh.png

Sadly MRTOAD and Mr Soutpeel haven't graced our corridors. I also thought the mad farting HeavyDrinker would of been in, the air in the thread seems remarkable clear if you can get past the smell of JT's perfume that is.

Sadly, HeavyDrinker can no longer take part in our forum.

In Kingswood Country ... or any other here.

For that heartfelt admission marko kok prong, drop a slab of beer on the front verandah and you shall be awarded the ...

Award.jpg

ohh , sorry man, I didn't know. my deepest sympathies . sorry for making light of your situation, I hear wearing garlic around your neck helps.

Are you sure Thailand is far enough?laugh.png

Also awarded a kangaroo-boxer-1.gif

Last one for the morning ...

Came across this little gem I'd not seen before.

They would never get away with this today ...

And yes, that is a real Roo and it's Woddy Allen in Boxing Gloves.

They taped the roos feet, but that last movement could have ripped the presenters chest wide open in different circumstances.

• Like 1

There is something special about blasting along the Plenty Highway, in the old cruiser, window down, dust in the hair, Australian Crawl blasting on the wireless and a rooster tail of dust off the back wheels as far as the eye can see.

As another cruiser approaches (doing exactly the same thing) old mate driving lifts his finger and you exchange glances at a closing speed of 160-220km/h, it's 'Maaaate' as your tires skip along at the top of the 1/2 foot coronations.....shockies squeaking away as you go.

Edited by neverdie

s!Ⴁʇ pɐәɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟ! ʎႨuo

cleva.

how dId ya do that ?

He turned his computer upside down

Snotty ... I have no likes left in the kit bag so please accept a kangaroo-boxer-1.gif

(-: op oʇ ɥƃnouǝ ʎsɐǝ

Despite all ur skill Davardo, you couldn't get the Roo to jump upside down !

Sadly MRTOAD and Mr Soutpeel haven't graced our corridors. I also thought the mad farting HeavyDrinker would of been in, the air in the thread seems remarkable clear if you can get past the smell of JT's perfume that is.

Ohhhh. RIP. :(

@ Sandman pic

There's bloke up here in my neck of the woods still got one as a daily driver, bailed him up one day to have a sqiz. The arse end it nearly rusted through and he put a Nissan engine in it, sacrilege!! Its got more bog in it than a hooker from the cross, real shame! Good to see one though.

Oz

Ohhhh. RIP. sad.png

Just for clarity ... 'tis just the persona of the man on ThaiVisa who has passed ... not the man himself.

I'm sure he's just fine ... laugh.png

Ohhhh. RIP. sad.png

Just for clarity ... 'tis just the persona of the man on ThaiVisa who has passed ... not the man himself.

I'm sure he's just fine ... laugh.png

Yes, yes, I realised what you meant, I was just a little sad as I leant him a million baht and he said he'd give it straight back,now this, how on earth will I ger it back. ;)

Snotty ... I have no likes left in the kit bag so please accept a kangaroo-boxer-1.gif

(-: op oʇ ɥƃnouǝ ʎsɐǝ

Despite all ur skill Davardo, you couldn't get the Roo to jump upside down !

(-: ʇǝq ɐuuɐʍ post-104736-0-98832700-1403478443.gif

ʎʇʇous noʎ ɹoɟ sɐʍ ʇı ǝsnɐɔǝq ʎluo

• Like 2

This is all about neverdie becoming a mod and banning us all unless we wear hats with funny string and corks and drink VB.....don't vote for him folks! tongue.png

Seriously though...we need to be more inclusive...of all members....especially as some of the longer term ones appear to be dropping like flies recently.........

Everyone's welcome.......unless they're not Aussie tongue.png

24 hour visa with 90 minute reporting periods will be issued to all aliens. no border crossing required;)

ohhh yeah and you must keep 800,000 AUD in neverdie's account wink.png;)wink.png;)

Carefull with that $800000 you will never get a pension if you have many visa deposits.

I don't think anyone has thought of Kath and Kim yet.....

Nobody takes the piiissss outa the Ozzies as good as the Ozzies can wink.png
Maybe The Poms

Na, they can't play cricket, no qualify wink.png

Football either it seems.smile.png

Send them off to Australia, that's what the Irish are doing at the moment as well.

and they fit right in with the Ozzies

Great video, as an American I have heard of Australian rugby but I never thought I would enjoy it so much, the rules were a bit unclear, and I was surprised to see a woman involved. Also the referee looked a lot like a policeman.

Great game though, what was the final scorecheesy.gif

I must say, great Tread, it had me in stitches, I never thought I would stop laughing.You can say what you want about the Australians, but they sure have a great sense of humor clap2.gif

I take my original position back, we can not leave them by them selves in their own sub-forum, we need them here, where we can keep an eye on them,

Something worth noting is that this is all one to one...they may tag team but they do not do as the thais do with this.

Edited by harrry

They taped the roos feet, but that last movement could have ripped the presenters chest wide open in different circumstances.

Aussies sure now how to treat refs.

Mrtoad has been stalked and is on holiday, he dropped me a PM

Mrtoad has been stalked and is on holiday, he dropped me a PM

Ohhh nice, contacted you, but he never sent. e a post card.

I will give it to him, next time i see him.

Aussies sure now how to treat refs.

I remember watching that clip, way back when.

Seen bigger Roos than that too, muscles on them like arnie.