High-Heels blamed for South Pattaya road crash

webfact

High-Heels blamed for South Pattaya Road Crash

crash-3.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A 24 year old female driver blamed her high-heeled shoes after the car she was driving smashed into the side of a convenience store in South Pattaya early on Sunday Morning.

Police and medics were called to the front of a Family Mart Convenience Store in Soi Yensabai in South Pattaya just after 4am on Sunday and were confronted with a scene of chaos.

A red Toyota Altis, driven by Khun Sawanee aged 24, had slammed into the side of the store, damaging an ATM embedded into the wall. A number of parked motorbikes had been hit along with a Telephone Box.

Khun Sawanee decided the best option was to remain inside her damaged car until Police arrived. She claimed her High-Heeled Shoes had become jammed into the accelerator pedal which caused her to lose control of her car.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/132522/high-heels-blamed-for-south-pattaya-road-crash/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-06-23

Police and medics were called to the front of a Family Mart Convenience Store in Soi Yensabai in South Pattaya just after 4am on Sunday and were confronted with a scene of chaos.

I love the smell of chaos in the morning...blink.png

Edited by metisdead
Oversize font reset to normal.
  • Like 2

Blame farangs! Traditional Thai footwear not include high heels! Cultural imperialism forced her to wear high heels! At least it wasn't a ladyboy in heels. They are smart enough to take heels off before getting behind the wheel.

• Like 1

My Wife used to have her business in Soi Yensabai, only a minute walk away from the

Family Mart in the report, and it is always very busy with pedestrians 24hrs a day.

She is very lucky she didn’t kill anybody.

Have A Nice Day.

Most if not all accelerator pedals had been redesigned many years ago because of complaints with high heels.....l think that excuse will not work.....4AM seems to bring out an interesting crowd.....

Blame farangs! Traditional Thai footwear not include high heels! Cultural imperialism forced her to wear high heels! At least it wasn't a ladyboy in heels. They are smart enough to take heels off before getting behind the wheel.

Maybe your ladyboys do.

My Wife used to have her business in Soi Yensabai, only a minute walk away from the

Family Mart in the report, and it is always very busy with pedestrians 24hrs a day.

Have A Nice Day.

Really? What was her beauty salon called then?

Have A Nice Day.

Really? What was her beauty salon called then?

Wronggg.....Try Again

I was rear-ended in UK by a stiletto-clad female who claimed her foot slipped off the brake pedal. They should be banned... females from driving that is.

Are you an Islamist or what?

The UK has laws regarding reasonable foot ware and this includes NO bare feet!

I was rear-ended in UK by a stiletto-clad female who claimed her foot slipped off the brake pedal. They should be banned... females from driving that is.

Are you an Islamist or what?

The UK has laws regarding reasonable foot ware and this includes NO bare feet!

I thought you said "reasonable" laws biggrin.png

• Like 1