June 23, 201412 yr To cut a long story short, I was supposed to be heading back to Thailand next week for around 8 months, before going back to Europe to work again. However, I've just been asked to cut my vacation short, and return to work after a couple of months. I have a triple entry tourist visa, and this will mean that two of the entries will now go unused. Is this a problem in any way? Can i just ignore them? I am sure I read somewhere about all entries needing to be used up. Thanks in advance.
June 23, 201412 yr There is not anybody who cares if you uses or not uses these entries.... Do you really think that Thailand forces you to go 2 times extra to Cambodja?? Glegolo
June 23, 201412 yr It is not a problem. They are just unused entries and nothing more. There is no rule that says you have use them.
June 23, 201412 yr What you probably heard was that all the entries needed to be used by the expiration date. Probably unsaid, was that if not used, you lose them.
Create an account or sign in to comment