Thai honey trap fear: Starving brain-damaged Scot banged up after he's found near dead

Boater

This is not trying to be self righteous, but why has a person with a mental capacity of 12 been issued with a passport?

A lot of holes in this story, will be interesting if the truth ever gets out. However, there are plenty of others with no excuse that have ended up the same way.

A 12 year old can have a passport so why not someone with the mental capacity of a 12 year old?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mental age of 12 but allowed to get a passport and travel alone with 4000 gbp, then the mother waits 7 months...actually waited 7 months but was only prompted to question the situation when a woman asked for money.

99.99% responsibility for the current situation her son is in lies with her. My bet is she's the Scottish version of trailer trash and looking now to cash in on sympathy donations.

Sad how people make assumptions without any foreknowledge. I certainly don't know his mothers situation and would therefore refrain from comment.

Mental age of 12 but allowed to get a passport and travel alone with 4000 gbp, then the mother waits 7 months...actually waited 7 months but was only prompted to question the situation when a woman asked for money.

99.99% responsibility for the current situation her son is in lies with her. My bet is she's the Scottish version of trailer trash and looking now to cash in on sympathy donations.

Its quite likely the mother has a learning disability as well.

Did either of you read the full article ? He is brain damaged from beibg attacked at the age of 28.

Why bother to read an article properly when all you want to do is slag off people!

Perhaps one of the 'Farang Beggers' that so many TVF members cannot help but go into a self righteous rant against.

What have you done to help sir?

I blame the mother -who sends a 12 year old to thailand by himself?

Edited by choochoo

Of course, if he'd chosen London or LA the locals would have taken him into their homes, fed and clothed him. It's a shame he chose nasty Pattaya where the locals just take your wallet and leave you on the beach for 7 months to starve. Silly - even for a 12-year old.