Split in half: Man credits Thai amulet for walking away from Lamborghini crash

webfact

I think if you took a look at the chassis, it will be one of these 'stitched together' dubious imports. Quite common to cut them in half and re-weld them in chop shops to avoid lots of cost. MLM, he nearly became a bit multi leveled himself, car, body, amulet, car.

Oz

Don't think you are correct.

If he is from the Company I am thinking, the car will have been sourced through the local Authorised importer and they buy a good number of them each year.

However it will all come out in due course.

• Like 1

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how many people who died while wearing an amulet in a auto or motor bike crash couls say the same thing. None of them of course. You never hear that side of the story.

Sometimes I do believe in the power of the amulets! On a bus ride from Roi-Et to Mukdahan we had a small accident and the windscreen shattered and the people in front of, beside and behind me all got cuts from the glass in their faces and I didn't... so maybe that day the amulet saved me from that but NOT from broken shoes, splitting my pants and missing the last bus back...........

Edited by Kasset Tak

90 mph. Think about it. How many times have you done it ?

Well, NEVER in Thailand. In fact, I refuse to get behind the wheel of a car in Thailand.

And NEVER, NEVER, EVER in heavy rain.

I reckon he was more likely doing 80/90 kph and lost control but thought it would be a better story (face saving) if he said he was going faster. He looks like a bloke that has a need to impress people...although, in most western people's eyes, that makes him even more of an idiot.

I think if you took a look at the chassis, it will be one of these 'stitched together' dubious imports. Quite common to cut them in half and re-weld them in chop shops to avoid lots of cost. MLM, he nearly became a bit multi leveled himself, car, body, amulet, car.

Oz

Lamborghini and Ferrari are projected like that for save the life of the driver and passenger. that's why he walk away uninjured from a crash like that, if he crash on a tree at 150 kph on any other car he would be death now

Really? I put a Volkswagen GTI into a concrete wall at 80mph (128 kph) and I'm still around. That was almost 20 years ago when cars were far less safe than they are today.

Rollox................laugh.png

• Like 1

I wonder how many people who died while wearing an amulet in a auto or motor bike crash couls say the same thing. None of them of course. You never hear that side of the story.

Sometimes I do believe in the power of the amulets! On a bus ride from Roi-Et to Mukdahan we had a small accident and the windscreen shattered and the people in front of, beside and behind me all got cuts from the glass in their faces and I didn't... so maybe that day the amulet saved me from that but NOT from broken shoes, splitting my pants and missing the last bus back...........

Let me guess....your lucky amulet is 6 foot high and 2 feet wide and made of titanium.thought so. Beat yerself over the head with it next time eh?

• Like 1

He obviously works for Unicity , the multi level health product company. They give all bosses a free Lambo when they hit a certain sales target. I got a Mazda 2. But its still in one piece..

Correct.

Diamond President level

Another incompetent clown who should not be driving such a potent machine. This is the second Lambo smash caused through driver incompetence that has claimed that his little trinket saved his sorry ass.

Just shows the mentality.

• Like 1

The car isn't originally black. It's wrapped.

The orange original paint can be seen in the engine bay and bumper.

Many illegally imported cars are masked with body wraps to conceal the true vehicle.

More to this than meets the eye.

Sent from my D6503 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

I'd say he owes his life to fine engineering more than anything else.

In my home country, admitting to driving 150kmh in rain on a country road would result in automatic voiding of his driving license, possibly impounding of his vehicle too. (duh).

As for the insurance, he's considered to be at fault by default, since the crash did not involve another vehicle. I guess he can afford the increased premiums.

I presume admitting he was doing 150 kph will not help his insurance claim!

(N.B. I have no idea if this would even affect an insurance claim)

In the Coconuts article for someone who has been in an extremely heavy crash, he certainly seems very unconcerned and smiley.....

No the manner in which he's driving won't have any effect on the claim daft though it seems. Even if you're virtually comatosed through alcohol and wreck the car the insurance will still pay out. They insure the vehicle not you, they are not the police.

However only slight caveat to the above is if you ADMIT to a third party an accident was your fault then this could invalidate your claim as it prevents the insurance company from providing mitigating circumstances to a third parties insurer.

I would however be fascinated to know what the insurance premium was !

Unless its only Thailand insurance claims where alcohol or drugs or amittance of liability (such as doing 150klm ) where the maximum speed limit is 120 klm in Thailand are not accepted by Insurance companies unless there is a little corruption involved

The only reason he walked away is more than likely that he was NOT wearing his seatbelt, and his body was so relaxed through intoxification that he simply rolled a few times down the road.

Those are facts, are they? Ridiculous.

Oz

It is weird. A Lambo should not split in half like that at 150kph. He was probably going faster or it is a hack job.

Could be a real one I suppose.

It didn't split in half at 150kph, it split in half after hitting a tree at 150kph.

And it's a red plate as well. Goes to show that money does not equal brains.

Have I been told incorrectly that one cannot drive a red plated car after 18:00? Is that another chargeable

offense in addition to speeding and driving too fast for road conditions? Mildly interested in seeing a follow-up on any police action.