Split in half: Man credits Thai amulet for walking away from Lamborghini crash

webfact

I think if you took a look at the chassis, it will be one of these 'stitched together' dubious imports. Quite common to cut them in half and re-weld them in chop shops to avoid lots of cost. MLM, he nearly became a bit multi leveled himself, car, body, amulet, car.

Oz

Probably was if he could only manage 150kp in a Lambo.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it's because they can't drive per se..

Try driving in Indonesia....terrifying and the Muslim areas are hairier than the Christian part because their mindset is..Inshallah god willing I will survive...Medan is crazy

Drive in Vietnam..they make Thais look absolutely great. It's like watching lemmings on scooters

Drive in the Congo..where giving way is a last millisecond decision....

Drive in Manila..where giving way is a crime in itself.

I've driven in all of those places ...

I learnt to drive in Iraq...also crazy because they believe a higher authority ( Mohamed) is covering their ass.

It's just cultural norm..when we rage and get totally pissed with them they have no idea why we are being aggressive because it's the norm.

Not right to drive like they do, but it's a bigger issue than the driver..

Thank god that in the west they teach us that driving comes with moral responsibility, not just an amulet.

You didn't learn to drive in Iraq, you learnt how to negotiate the other traffic in Iraq.

The driver a rich idiot, when he drove fast in the heavy Thai rain!blink.png

I drove such a model, a Lamborghini Gallardo as my own birthdays presents for a weekend,

borrowed it for 1.800 Euro Fr - Mo was fun!

Had on Monday than some rain on the way back to the owners and in that conditions, I drove slowly! thumbsup.gif

71723111.JPG

Edited by ALFREDO

I wonder how many people who died while wearing an amulet in a auto or motor bike crash couls say the same thing. None of them of course. You never hear that side of the story.

Sometimes I do believe in the power of the amulets! On a bus ride from Roi-Et to Mukdahan we had a small accident and the windscreen shattered and the people in front of, beside and behind me all got cuts from the glass in their faces and I didn't... so maybe that day the amulet saved me from that but NOT from broken shoes, splitting my pants and missing the last bus back...........

Let me guess....your lucky amulet is 6 foot high and 2 feet wide and made of titanium.thought so. Beat yerself over the head with it next time eh?
Eh no, I was sleeping with my head bent down. And I tried to be sarcastic!
  • Like 1

You would have thought he had some level of intelligence to make that sort of money to buy a car like that, but then you hear he was exceeding the speed limit by a very long way in the rain and believes in voodoo magic - what a dumb ass !! Just doesn't make sense does it. Proof there is no God and no justice in this world.....

Being involved on a high level of MLM will make you this kind of money. MLM is swindle at its worst. The only skill needed is the skill to cheat gullible people of their hard-earned money. Basically you need to be a stealing bastard.

It does make one wonder how much of his marketing video and this story is comprised of utter <deleted>. I'm leaning towards 100%.
  • Like 1

That's one helluva cookie run bill for his parents.

What part of the below statement do you have difficulty understanding

"Pitak Veangsima, the president of a U.S.-based multi-level marketing company,"

President of the local Thai company representing an American MLM company.

• Like 1

That's one helluva cookie run bill for his parents.

What part of the below statement do you have difficulty understanding

"Pitak Veangsima, the president of a U.S.-based multi-level marketing company,"

All of it.

You would have thought he had some level of intelligence to make that sort of money to buy a car like that, but then you hear he was exceeding the speed limit by a very long way in the rain and believes in voodoo magic - what a dumb ass !! Just doesn't make sense does it. Proof there is no God and no justice in this world.....

Being involved on a high level of MLM will make you this kind of money. MLM is swindle at its worst. The only skill needed is the skill to cheat gullible people of their hard-earned money. Basically you need to be a stealing bastard.

It does make one wonder how much of his marketing video and this story is comprised of utter <deleted>. I'm leaning towards 100%.

I'm sure you're spot on! Som Nahm Naa!

Hmmm.....so perhaps maybe this is a really expensive publicity stunt in the guise of incompetent driving skills?

I feel these pyramid or MLM schemes add little real productive value to the economy other then getting a few people super rich (pyramid top) by feeding off the greed of others who then feed off the greed of others.

I think if you took a look at the chassis, it will be one of these 'stitched together' dubious imports. Quite common to cut them in half and re-weld them in chop shops to avoid lots of cost. MLM, he nearly became a bit multi leveled himself, car, body, amulet, car.

Oz

Lamborghini and Ferrari are projected like that for save the life of the driver and passenger. that's why he walk away uninjured from a crash like that, if he crash on a tree at 150 kph on any other car he would be death now

Really? I put a Volkswagen GTI into a concrete wall at 80mph (128 kph) and I'm still around. That was almost 20 years ago when cars were far less safe than they are today.

So your amulet must have been working well? cheesy.gifclap2.gif

I wonder if I can get that lambo engine on the cheap for my 1993 mazda b2500.

If you can only afford a 1993 mazda b2500. then you wont be able to afford the petrol consumption with your new Labo engine in the Mazda especially as it will be pulling an extra ton or so!!!! w00t.gif