Mazda 3 Paint Job - any ideas?

I'm getting my old car repainted and want to get something sporty. Does anyone have any ideas or web links to see some different color schemes?

I'm thinking of white and black, black and red, or white and red.

maybe something like the Starsky and Hutch car.

I have heard that it is difficult as far as the registration of a vehicle to change the color although I am not sure about this. Maybe it would be best to check on it before you drastically change the appearance. Just saying and good luck.

I have heard that it is difficult as far as the registration of a vehicle to change the color although I am not sure about this. Maybe it would be best to check on it before you drastically change the appearance. Just saying and good luck.

All you have to do is go to the Ministry of Transport place and tell them. Even if you add something like LPG you need to inform them or they won't give you the Por Ror Bor.

• Like 1

Can always visit one of those film shops and instead of repaint, just wrap it . No need to change the blue book and can match any colors you want

Really? Would this look like a real paint job?

No. Its a wrap. They use thin film to wrap cars. It looks nothing like a paint job, but does look good and no one really knows what is under the wrap :)

Can always visit one of those film shops and instead of repaint, just wrap it . No need to change the blue book and can match any colors you want

Paint or film, it's all the same, if the colour is being changed, which is what film does exactly the same as paint, the book should be amended.

Really? Would this look like a real paint job?

No. Its a wrap. They use thin film to wrap cars. It looks nothing like a paint job, but does look good and no one really knows what is under the wrap smile.png

If it's done properly it does look exactly like a paint job if you want it to.