How to track your girlfriend

sead

The reason i say i earn good. look ok and are well equipped is so people wouldn flame as they like it here. Like youre probably a cheap charlie etc. But im used to what people like to answer. Insecure because i find out that they are cheating? No i call that smart. And i never told any girl how i know what they do. I always tell its some friend of theirs and they get crazy trying to find out who it is. And read the whole story please. I stated I had normal girlfriends as Receptionists, Restaurant managers and a girl that had her own massage studio with several employes.

Pattaya Lous .. I agree with you there.

WoW64 you just keep on chasing girls playing World of Warcraft. Thats probably why you dont have this problems.

• Like 1

very good advice, but the best advice that you can give , is to be never involve with a bar girl, a trash, a low life, a junky.... unless you are one yourself.

Of course some people with a heart too big get also trapped, so the best advice is : dont waste your time/life with a whore. And you will not need to track them

I would say that most of us start with a big heart when we come her for the first time. And i agree with you

The reason i say i earn good. look ok and are well equipped is so people wouldn flame as they like it here. Like youre probably a cheap charlie etc. But im used to what people like to answer. Insecure because i find out that they are cheating? No i call that smart. And i never told any girl how i know what they do. I always tell its some friend of theirs and they get crazy trying to find out who it is. And read the whole story please. I stated I had normal girlfriends as Receptionists, Restaurant managers and a girl that had her own massage studio with several employes.

WoW64 you just keep on chasing girls playing World of Warcraft. Thats probably why you dont have this problems.

Well equipped? Are you a handyman of some type?

Lol. i am trying. good morning to you 2

• Like 1

You seem to be a real sad case. Not having learnt your lesson from thai whores you are now chasing filipinos. Why not introspect and see why all of them cheated on you?

Where does it say i feel sad? Im enjoying every minute in Pattaya. You seem to know the answer to why they all cheated.

Good morning to you 2

what a tragic <deleted> bloke you must be

WoW.

99% members really are some sad guys. Im glad i posted this so i can see how many just waits to post some negative answers.

Good morning to you 2

Thanks for the OP (Opening Post) ... I'm not that well versed with the sluth capacities of the Smart Phone.

Certainly an education (for me), but hopefully I will never have to use it.

Maybe also, one of the reasons the what you perceive negative comments is that many of us are not Players anymore.

Maybe we were once ... but we have moved on more estabilished relationships built more on trust then fun.

I'm glad that you are enjoying your time here, I certainly did when I was a single man.

Now I'm in that 'inbetween phase' between ... the 'Fun times' and the 'Slippers time' ... I'm doing 'Family time' now.

Different strokes for different folks.

Thats what i wanted it to be. An education for some that are worried about their girlfriends. Seems its ok to warn and write how bad thaigirls are, but when writing how they actually can know how to track them it becomes negative

• Like 1

WoW.

99% members really are some sad guys. Im glad i posted this so i can see how many just waits to post some negative answers.

Good morning to you 2

uh ha - so the purpose of this Thread (really) was just so you could see how many negative answers you could bait?

come in spinner

But the reality is that, depending on what country you are in: setting up someone else's phone to deny them their privacy, could be heading down the path of misuse of telecommunications...

why stop there? why not stealtily install sms trackers, call recorders, reverse phone number lookup apps.

Geez - depending also on the Network, you can even stealthly access phone and sms logs, actively locate smart Windows phones on the web - all without even touching the phone.

Whether she's guilty or not, she's gunna cut your borls out if she cottons onto your real control-freak intentions: for getting her to Input your 'guidance' to what buttons she pushes for you...

WoW.

Good morning to you 2

uh ha - so the purpose of this Thread (really) was just so you could see how many negative answers you could bait?

come in spinner

But the reality is that, depending on what country you are in: setting up someone else's phone to deny them their privacy, could be heading down the path of misuse of telecommunications...

why stop there? why not stealtily install sms trackers, call recorders, reverse phone number lookup apps.

Geez - depending also on the Network, you can even stealthly access phone and sms logs, actively locate smart Windows phones on the web - all without even touching the phone.

Whether she's guilty or not, she's gunna cut your borls out if she cottons onto your real control-freak intentions: for getting her to Input your 'guidance' to what buttons she pushes for you...

A control freak never leaves his Gf, I leave them when i know i cant trust them. I just want to know where my money goes. Is that so bad?

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Are you mocking the guy, when you are a self professed stalker? Get a grip. You deserve the girls you are dating...100%. Its called Karma.

• Like 2