How to track your girlfriend

sead

It is sad to read, some farang dont have anything to do and then try to answer as stupid they can. get you a life instead.

I have been cheat of a thai girl, and she was not a bargirl ...

But when you trust some for over 6 years, you dont think about to track she...

That is some you do in the start, but i realy feel me stupid now because i trust soo much

• Like 2

people forget the millions made from private dicks throughout history. now there's a $.99 app for that. everything and everyone is automated by computers lol. before private investigators, they were spies - can be found back in the beginning of western civilization.

different means to same end. how soon people forget. none of it was ever called stalking now was it?

now the computer age is horning in on the thai bar girl grift. "me love you long time" until money run out and/or next customer.

so funny.

the most sense anyone says is stay away from these people. myself, i wouldn't go near Patong or Pattaya - just asking for it. just my 2 cents.

let the rips fly. only here can the weak get their beer pride, honor and braveity on lol!!

You cain't turn a HOE into a HOUSEWIFE!

You could probably apply that to junky western whores... but not to the bulk of Thai whores. Haven't been here long, have you?

That applies to every country I'm sorry. Guess I stepped on your toes - good luck with that LOL.

It is sad to read, some farang dont have anything to do and then try to answer as stupid they can. get you a life instead.

I have been cheat of a thai girl, and she was not a bargirl ...

But when you trust some for over 6 years, you dont think about to track she...

That is some you do in the start, but i realy feel me stupid now because i trust soo much

This doesn't make you stupid - you just found a bad un which could happen in ANY country though to the majority of posters on here, is exclusive to Thailand! Don't stop being a decent guy, you'll find the right one as a result.

it's always back and forth. someday maybe us "humans" can learn to get along like Rodney King wanted LOL. but good doods get cleaned out here out of naivity because there is a whole new level of deciept here, bred and bar none.

Personally if I had to do all of that then I wouldn't get into the relationship. I am sure that 90 % of bar girls etc have multiple boyfriends, some sending money and that is all they are interested in, I have even seen some really not pretty girls who tell me that they have a ferang sending them money.

Filipina's are good fun, I work with a lot before, but try to get them off the KFC diet.

• Like 1

Those Android family trackers.....they work both ways, so your GF will know where YOU are too.

I know. But im not cheating so i dont have anything to hide smile.png

She is not cheating. Just working....

im sorry but thatsxxx awesome lol!

i was surfing san ononfre beach in california when some (illegal border jumping) mexican came running by on the beach with his shoes off. he looked at me and smiled and said "i'm just jogging holmes..." true story - put that on my skin.

Edited by Rooo
profanity
  • Like 1

my better half (thai) just reminded me that everyone is thailand pretty much has line app on their phone (the one with the bunny and bear and all the annoying stickers) - you can share your location by the "+" and share location. easy. it shouldn't be a matter of "trust" to ask where someone is if you care about each other. if you have other issues, again think about the source.

i repeat: cain't turn a hoe into a housewife, AND if you lay with dogs, you are gonna get fleas...

she also told me this post is what you "blokes" would call a load of "bollucks" from a thai lady's (a true thai lady - like mentioned earlier that wouldn't go near a bar or people who do) perspective lol.

she texted (via line) after reading this thread: "If he really want a good lady go somewhere else not pattaya. And not every thai lady love them cuz they can take care of us. We have heart to love too. Why he have to make it so complicate?"

trust me, she will cut them off if you are out of line lol...

• Like 1

Well I think you have just raised the bar for me. So this is what a trusting relationship looks like?!?! You say westerners love with the heart....who are you kidding. You haven't a clue about love but you are right up there in the top 10 on technology and paranoia. There are meds for the later.

• Like 1

Those Android family trackers.....they work both ways, so your GF will know where YOU are too.

I know. But im not cheating so i dont have anything to hide smile.png

If you have to 'track' a girl cos you think she's cheating on you, why, oh why the *u*k be with a girl like that anyway? Maybe you get off on it!giggle.gif

• Like 2

Well I think you have just raised the bar for me. So this is what a trusting relationship looks like?!?! You say westerners love with the heart....who are you kidding. You haven't a clue about love but you are right up there in the top 10 on technology and paranoia. There are meds for the later.

i would like to meet you. i think you have bigger balls than most of the "men" on here lol.

have a good day!

Nothing wrong with dating bargirls if you meet one you like enough. Plenty of successful relationships have started in a bar. But if you choose this, make sure you find one you can trust, or let her continue working if you can't support her (the Thai way). Don't mess around with silly tracking devices.

How would he know if he could trust her without the tracking device?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

You seem to be a real sad case. Not having learnt your lesson from thai whores you are now chasing filipinos. Why not introspect and see why all of them cheated on you?

Because they all know that he is a butterfly.