How to track your girlfriend

sead

what a pathetic little man you are. it should be illegal for people to spy on others using your spying methods. what kind of insecure person would spy on a drug addicted, filthy prostitute?

Well you got me there. Good morning to you 2

• Like 1

sex is the best, and only drug to be addicted to giggle.gif

at least a gf, having sex back in the bar in your absence, is not as a bad as her finding love there.

If your Tracking shows she's staying on-site at the office, and not flitting about as if she's aboding elsewhere

- good luck in your quest wai.gif

sex is the best, and only drug to be addicted to giggle.gif

at least a gf, having sex back in the bar in your absence, is not as a bad as her finding love there.

If your Tracking shows she's staying on-site at the office, and not flitting about as if she's aboding elsewhere

- good luck in your quest wai.gif

haha. Ty. Its not about her living in Pattaya and going out. Its more like that she say shes in Udon Thani 600km away but i know shes in Pattaya.

Or that she says she dont have 1 baht so please can you send me money, but i see shes in Pattaya in bar. So this is just some info for people new to the game to know where there money actually goes.

You will never find the "right one" dating prostitutes and whores, just have some fun and take it for what it is.

I am talking about the good looking Bar Girls not the muppets you see, do not want to give up being Bar Girls they have fun everyday with their friends get pissed for free everyday and are shagged stupid every night sleep in a nice room for free and are fed breakfast for free then get paid for doing it.

I am quite friendly with some bar girls and we have some fun they tell me (fact) in a good month they can earn between 5 to 10 thousand B per day yes per day and they enjoy their work. No chance you are going to get them to give it up until they are in their late 30s even then you will need to keep it in the style that it has become accustom too.

Just to clarify, You are the same person who writes the below? Same righteous person who spends all his retirement time and money on hooker? Same sexy man who hangs out with hot hookers not the muppets?

Thousands of expats have a good life here in Thailand and many of us are enjoying our retirement years after surviving a long and hard working life. Why do we need criminals amongst us?

If you have reason to suspect her, why be with her in the first place? There are plenty of beautiful and trustworthy Thai girls who would love to be with a slim & not ugly 43 year old who makes good money and is well equipped.

• Like 1

I disagree it's the way they are. It's the way some of them are. Dishonest sluts can be found everywhere. Whether you are going to become part of their game depends on you only.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

I disagree it's the way they are. It's the way some of them are. Dishonest sluts can be found everywhere. Whether you are going to become part of their game depends on you only.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yea, have to agree it came out little wrong. not all are same.

So ive been in Pattaya about 10 months and still working in Europe. Im a fast learner and this is just a little guide on how you can track your girlfriend

I love the smell of a good troll in the morning.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/725765-thai-passport-for-my-2-children-living-in-sweden-with-thai-mother/

So here i am planning to open business and buy house etc. 43 year and seperated from my thai girlfriend that lives in Sweden with our children.

Edited by JesseFrank
  • Like 1

maybe he wakes up 'all pins'n'needles' each morning.- not knowing whether she is in Sweden, Udon Thani or Pattaya, at any particular time?

I think you would need technological help to keep up with that...

... or get yourself Cloned, to be in 3 places at once yourself

the girlfriends = bargirls

is the same thing the other way around...

I seen it where the girlie refers to all her 'good' customers as 'friends'

The ones she refers to as:

"he my friend, he say he see me in different way"

I have quipped back they are 'friendly customer', and 'good' because he has actually paid for what he's just got...

, coming soon how to track kids that don't want to see you, how to track your dog that has left you. Grow a pair and move on pathetic <deleted>

I understand that we are already on page 2 in this topic. So you clearly have difficulties remembering what i was about :P

But it wasnt anything fitting your answer about growing a pair of balls or move on.

Now, this works whether you are in Thailand, Australia, or anywhere a Thai etc bargirl can be found:

If you are not sure about you're girl's where abouts and doings, but suspect she's back at work - somewhere...

... simply start flogging yourself at a number of Bars again...

Bar talk amongst the girlies, about butterflies, will get back to her though the daisy chain of command, pert damn qwik.

...and, If one day in the near future she bites your head off, then she is still an active Player in the Game.

You may be dead or bleeding - but at least you (or your ghost) can say what thai girls say:

"Now I know"

My thinking is that if you have to monitor your gf then it is time to move on. Why go through life worrying if your gf is screwing around, nothing but heartache.

If a girl sleeps with you on the first date then she more than likely has done and will do that again with any guy she meets. This girl is a player or has a high sex drive and thus hard to trust. Some girls are for good time only... They use you so you use them... Just keep the love out of it and no one gets hurt.

Farang/Thai partner confidentiality:

a lot of Thai wives reading this Forum, probably stopped talking to hubbies, as they realise they're Private is being exposed.

Doesn't matter that no names are shown - they just know

I like this game...clap2.gif

Those Android family trackers.....they work both ways, so your GF will know where YOU are too.

I know. But im not cheating so i dont have anything to hide smile.png

Your GF cheats on you because she can. You would be cheating on her if you could, but you can't. That's why you have to fly half way across the world to get laid. But why are you going through all this tracking business? If you're dating a BG, I can already tell you that she'll be spreading her legs for another guy as soon as you board your plane. Are you seriously unsure about this?