Thailand Railway Map & Info

ldnguy

Thankyou very much for the map ! I love to travel and take photos and my ongoing project is " The great train journeys of Thailand "

So many people are always in a rush! and so sad to see! When you travel by train in Thailand most of the scenery is stunning and the country train stations are beautiful.Most people try to get from A - B as fast as possible ( normally by road ) but the train is cheap,safer,you can walk about,more comfortable (oh and i just hate aircon!!)

Most of the Thai population sadly are " brainwashed " into travelling by bus! Most of the ordinary trains are absolutely " FREE " for the Thais.

farang jaidee xwai2.gif

• Like 2

Thankyou very much for the map ! I love to travel and take photos and my ongoing project is " The great train journeys of Thailand "

So many people are always in a rush! and so sad to see! When you travel by train in Thailand most of the scenery is stunning and the country train stations are beautiful.Most people try to get from A - B as fast as possible ( normally by road ) but the train is cheap,safer,you can walk about,more comfortable (oh and i just hate aircon!!)

Most of the Thai population sadly are " brainwashed " into travelling by bus! Most of the ordinary trains are absolutely " FREE " for the Thais.

farang jaidee xwai2.gif

Start a new topic and post some of your pics! We'd love to see them...

• Like 1

Here is a " teaser trailer " for you of just a couple of photos taken from my " ongoing project " of " The Great Train Journeys of Thailand " Thonburi (Bangkok Noi ) to Namtok in the stunning area of Kanchanaburi

Only two trains a day out of Thonburi railway station @ 100 baht ( expensive because it's a tourist line ) but as you can see from my photos the scenery is stunning! ( this is why i don't ever travel on the roads unless i have to!!!)

farang jaidee ( jing jing )wai2.gif

post-193254-0-42965500-1404273888_thumb.

post-193254-0-72783700-1404273919_thumb.

• Like 1

craigt3365, on 01 Jul 2014 - 15:58, said:

Very nice map! I just pinned it to a few threads.

Thanks!!

Hope you mention in your threads that the Line from Kan to Nam Tok is still there, and the rest of this line is "Dead" as is The Death Railway." there is NO such Line. wai.gif

Win thumbsup.gif

Here is a " teaser trailer " for you of just a couple of photos taken from my " ongoing project " of " The Great Train Journeys of Thailand " Thonburi (Bangkok Noi ) to Namtok in the stunning area of Kanchanaburi

Only two trains a day out of Thonburi railway station @ 100 baht ( expensive because it's a tourist line ) but as you can see from my photos the scenery is stunning! ( this is why i don't ever travel on the roads unless i have to!!!)

farang jaidee ( jing jing )wai2.gif

Do pm me if you are making/selling a book please!

• Like 1