Why is thai bar girl still sending messages ?

Hi all,

I met a thai bar girl freelancer working out of morning night bar near Nana Plaza and had her stay with me long time for a couple of nights. We exchanged mobile phone numbers as I was using a thai sim card and we got on really well.

After couple of nights in Bangkok I went to Koh Samui and after a few days I got a message from thai girl saying "Miss You"

Now i'm not new to the bar girl scene in thailand so I know how some men get scammed out of money etc by thai bar girls, so I decided to keep up with replying to her messages just out of curiosity to see how long it would be before she asked for some money for sick buffalo etc..

Anyway, since coming back to the UK at the beginning of june this girl is still whatsapp messaging me just normal questions like "How's your day been etc" but hasn't asked for any money as I was expecting.

My question is this...

I'm a little confused as to why she is still bothering to message me after 3 weeks of coming home ??? Is she just being friendly or is this indeed the beginning of how they scam western men for money ??

What do you think ?

John

If you normally do pretty well with the opposite sex then perhaps she actually may enjoy your company and attention. It may seem unfathomable to the undateables that this sort of rendezvous might be transaction free but they only see reality through their own eyes.

I say good work and just keep your wits about you!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile appjxnhl

• Like 1

First time I've ever had same Thai bar girl stay with me multiple days and she didn't leave in the morning until about 11.30 on each day..

Only ever done short time being fully aware of the 3 day rule

John

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

OP, Thai bar girls, also read TVF.

They know what is expected from them by the farangs.

So they changed their tune, to asking innocent questions as to your health.

There is always the possibility, that you will fall for her "innocence" and advance to the next stage, of sending money, or even get married to her.

Let's see how long will be before you fall for that.

After all...........she is, such a lovely girl............

• Like 2

Just what BKKJames said....she fell in love with you. So you several options just depending on how much of a AH you want to be. Ignore her completely, or reply to her message politely or rudely. Up to you. How would you like to be treated? Respond with "I think you are a very nice person. I enjoyed being with you but I'm sorry I have a girlfriend. Please take care. Goodbye". You could even add you did not think you will be returning anytime soon. Even bar girls or freelancers have feelings. After that ignore any more messages.

Keep it friendly until the demands start.

If they ever do.

Next time you're in Thailand, look her up and see what reaction you get. Despite the general consensus, Its not all doom & gloom..................wink.png

• Like 1

Hey Swiss1960 you've hit the nail on the head there I treated her the way I would a new girlfriend..

Bought her drinks, made her laugh, kissed her lovingly and she stopped in nice hotel "Dream Hotel Bangkok"

Will take her out again when next in Bangkok

Cheers

John

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

..a lovely civil conversation about hiring prostitutes.
Classy.
Thought that was against Thaivisa rules?
Mind you...the way this forum has been going, the rules probably changed...

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Discussion of prostitution against forum rules.

16) Not to discuss the specifics of prostitution.Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgment of that fact is not forbidden. However ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

• Sad 2