Thai Court Awards Abused Karen Girl $140K in Compensation

Lite Beer

did I read right that the victims parents work in Bangkok?if so what age did those pair of evil b--st---ds sell their daughter 10-11-12.

just hope if the girl does get any compensation that they don't see a dime.

Whne I saw this picture of an abused girl, I wept! The fact that a Thai court would allow this couple out on bail is a criminal offense. The government that they represent should pay the findings of the court for allowing them to escape. Just my opinion but this is horrific torture to an innocent child.

did I read right that the victims parents work in Bangkok?if so what age did those pair of evil b--st---ds sell their daughter 10-11-12.

Supposedly she was kidnapped by the monsters.

Geez... no you didn't read it right. You read it very wrong in fact. She was abducted 5 years ago by the couple. The parents now live and work in Kampaeng Phet. Here are parents whose young daughter was stolen from them and abused over several years, and you call them evil bstds. Lovely.

• Like 1

Geez... no you didn't read it right. You read it very wrong in fact. She was abducted 5 years ago by the couple. The parents now live and work in Kampaeng Phet. Here are parents whose young daughter was stolen from them and abused over several years, and you call them evil bstds. Lovely.

a million apologies to the parents,thanks for pointing that out,so she wasn't employed she was held captive and abused behond what anyone could imagine by 2 of the devils children. yet a judge thought it was apropreate to let them go.

once again sorry that will teach me to read properly.

Edited by meatboy
  • Like 1

The tardiness of the prosecution service in this case says far more than all the PR currently emanating from the junta about the true level of official concern regarding the abuse and exploitation of immigrant labour in Thailand.

If, as they keep telling the international community, the generals are serious about tackling this historic slur on Thailand's good name, they should make the pursuit, arrest and conviction of the monsters responsible for destroying this child's looks and life a major priority.

The heartless and witless individual responsible for getting the poor girl to pose half naked before a battery of ogling Press photographers should be made to apologise publicly and personally to her and then be summarily dismissed from their post - not simply reassigned to escape further, deserved approbrium.

• Like 1

The tardiness of the prosecution service in this case says far more than all the PR currently emanating from the junta about the true level of official concern regarding the abuse and exploitation of immigrant labour in Thailand.

If, as they keep telling the international community, the generals are serious about tackling this historic slur on Thailand's good name, they should make the pursuit, arrest and conviction of the monsters responsible for destroying this child's looks and life a major priority.

The heartless and witless individual responsible for getting the poor girl to pose half naked before a battery of ogling Press photographers should be made to apologise publicly and personally to her and then be summarily dismissed from their post - not simply reassigned to escape further, deserved approbrium.

Forget the Karen girl.

The General had a priority to first get the yellow <deleted> out of a Cambodian jail.

He succeeded and is now cheered by all the yellow TV members.

Well done Junta!!!!!!!!!

More abuse by all male reporters checking her out and photographing her.Thailand,long way to go in the human rights department.

Made even more bizarre since in the original story, I recall that as part of the torture her

nipples had been cut off, as well as part of her ears. Only watch this video if you have

a strong stomach......

Edited by EyesWideOpen
  • Like 1

There are much worse images of the attrocity, and even a video showing her arm that attached to her body when her skin was healing!

This poor innocent childs torture and abuse is there for all to see on line if you care to google it.

I did and it made me not only sick to my stomach but it has given me the resolve to no let this discusting abuse of human rights go unpunished, I wont let it fade away into distant memory like so many other Newsworthy Story's...

I am new here and dont want to get banned in the first week so my question to the Moderators of TV is:

• Can I post a link that is relative to the story?

So please guys and girls, when next you sign up to your social network to reach out to strangers and friends you dont know, dont bother telling the world about the lack of chockolate powder on your Cappuchino, they really dont give a F***K about your Cappuchino, just post the sick images and the story of this poor girl and get some real worldwide attention on to her case.

She can't help herself so it's up to others to help her...

Then and only then will the powers that be sit up and take action, and apprehend those Bastards!

As for the accsused I have a few idea how to punish them. angry.png

Harvesting their organs while they are awake is one that comes to mind!

But the rest is better left unsaid as I dont want to upset the PC crowd and encroach on their human rights...

MAKE THIS SHIT GO VIRAL!!!

General Prayuth seems hell bent on correcting a lot of things that are wrong in Thai

society. I would love to see this story gain some traction and catch his eye. If the full

resources of the Thai government were to be put to work on this, I have little doubt

these monsters would be caught in short order. Plus it is a win win regarding trafficking.

Thailand is in the doghouse with its reduction to Tier 3. All out campaign to

catch these monsters and make them get what they deserve would certainly help place

Thailand in a better light.

Send a team to locate them in Cambodia. With so many Thai fugitives there, must be

a little Thai town there by now. I actually think it is more likely they are back in

Thailand. If so, just make a public statement that anyone harboring this couple or assisting

them in anyway will result in very long jail terms. And throw out a 5 million baht reward

for turning them in. That should flush them out in short order.

• Like 1

as it was pointed out to me this child was abducted or kidnapped at the age of 7yrs.so the 2 evil b---ards either done it themselves or they bought her from a a gang of child trafficers.yet the judge released them on bail paid by their lawyer.700,000bht.has the judge been asked why? and where did the lawyer get the bail money from.seems like this couple are well connected.

How difficult would it be to have a Facebook page dedicated to her where people could read the whole story and maybe donate a small sum to help her? Are her parents taking care of her? I recall a Farang guy being involved in helping her, is he still doing it. Would a charity be able to manage donated funds just for her? Having a FB page would get the story out there.

This is just another example of a 3rd world country. It's too mind boggling on all levels to even try and comprehend, right from the abusers

themselves, the parading of her body infront of the photographers as well as no justice being served on any level.

Thai justice gives a model 15 years time for some minor possesion yet treats this girls tragedy like a circus.

Agree dude123 with what you say; it looks sick that the girl is paraded in front of the police officers.

However the one photograph is powerful and I hope is the catalyst to apprehend the two culprits. Its a shame the world press hasn't taken this story and put it around the world.

I agree that this should have made world press, especially the part about no one being prosecuted still.

This morning I forwarded the article to five major news organizations in the US. Hopefully one or more will do a story on this.

That is a great start, thanks!!! This story should not fall away as it is far too tragic. There is a reason Thailand was downgraded for human trafficking and this girls horrific circumstances legitimizes what is going on.

Forget the Karen girl.

The General had a priority to first get the yellow <deleted> out of a Cambodian jail.

He succeeded and is now cheered by all the yellow TV members.

Well done Junta!!!!!!!!!

Hey Confuscious. Where is that yellow <deleted> your words now?

Perhaps he is under arrest for wrong doings committed in Thaland. Something you may have read and forgotten to mention.

What I also find disgusting is that they disrobed her and paraded her naked in front of photographers so they could all "get their shot". Totally dehumanizing for the girl. But, wait, she's Karen, not Thai, so it's okay I guess. Yeah, right!

No sense of right or wrong. How could any human being do this? How can they expose her to a gang of people to photograph? How must this poor child feel? How can murderers and people who commit such heinous crimes be allowed out on bail? What is going on with the criminal justice system here - it is just being abused.

The culprits will have been helped to escape and the people who helped will feel no wrong either. Thailand sees no wrong in letting such seriously accused out on bail to escape time and again. It seems sometimes that Thailand would prefer they run away rather than punish them through the courts since the publicity might be bad. So the justice system would stand and shout 'Not our fault'. The perpetrators will feel no shame or guilt. Those that helped the perpetrators escape will feel no guilt. The prosecutor it seems can't even motivate to bring a criminal charge against these criminals? Why?

No personal or professional responsibility here. No national responsibility is shouldered either. Patriotism encouraged especially if you can cover up all that is wrong so every one can be proud.

I hope someone in the powers that be takes up this case and pursues it mercilessly to bring the criminals to justice and to make what amends are possible to this poor broken child. That is what is needed to defend the honour of the country and its justice systems. And maybe someone can teach the morons parading her around for photographs, some finesse and compassion or is that something completely devoid from all people in authority here, for there is certainly no humanity on display?

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

100/100

• 4 months later...

I'm posting to keep this thread alive. Just another example of Thai justice.

Apparently, the foul couple who did these demonic acts to this Burmese child, are still enjoying their freedom, while the child suffers physical and emotional pain, and a lifetime of embarrassment.

The court has kept the $23,000 bail. As far as I can learn, the monies "awarded" the child have never been received.

• Like 2

More abuse by all male reporters checking her out and photographing her Thailand,long way to go in the human rights department.

Human rights, doesn't count she isn't Thai just a Karen and you should be well aware what that means in Thailand - SFA.

• Like 1

Cases like this make it very difficult indeed, to believe Thais (both the perpetrators and the officials) don't regard the Burmese as insignificant and sub-human.

They are counting on this case just vanishing, as newer atrocities are committed.

The only sub-humans involved in this case are the Thai couple......... And after this

case, perhaps that is how the Burmese view Thai people.

• Like 1

Sequester all their assets, sell their house, cars, everything and put out an International Arrest Warrnat - but wait, this is Thailand ... Someone's been paid off already, and it wasn't the poor girl either ...

Someone go have a chat with Pongpat, see what he knows ...

• Like 2