Photograph Service Available At The Trendy Building?

Hi

I'm taking my wife and daughter for their UK Visa application submission today and I saw on the VFS website that they can take correct sized etc photos to submit with the application at the VFS centre. Is this service still available now they've moved to the Trendy building? That'd save me a lot of time cos with one non-visa related thing and another I'm flapping round like a blue arse fly this morning.

Many thanks for any feedback smile.png

250 baht - for more than you need - and that all-important assurance that the image will meet UK immigration requirements (unlike those available at half that price in most Kodak shops). I always use the in-house service for that assurance reason and it's just one lesss thing to worrry about in advance. My wife got some at Trendy the week after VFS opened up there in April. I did not see where she got them (was drinking coffee and checking e-mails downstairs) but I got the impression it was within the VFS processing space. Maybe VFS are making a bit of extra money on this now, rather than the visa agents who used to do it outside the VFS space in Regent House.

The only other two visa processing centres I have visited in Bangkok - the German and French facilities also offered in-house photo taking

• Like 1

Yes they do http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/thailand/user_pay_services.html#6 I'm sure there are others offering this service in the building as well.

I can confirm they do ... there are photo booths.

It's as obvious as saying 'Caution, this product (an iron) will get hot' ... but there are booths for both Australia and the UK.

The prices are the same, but with the Australian one you get 6 photos and with the UK, you get 4.

We require a smaller photo.

It will happen one day when someone will make the mistake and be confused and use the wrong booth.

In the end I went to a place on the ground floor of the Trendy. A set each for my wife and daughter total 400 baht. All sorted within 10 mins. Thanks for all the replies