Marriage In Thailand

hellohello

What's the scoop about a Thai/ farang legal marriage? I pose this question as it seems to me the farang woman has more to gain with a visas, possible property ownership, secureing a Will, residency if wanted, perhaps Thai prices?

(depending where you shop :o )

Are there any other hidden bits in Thai laws about marriage for farang living in Thailand?

What are the risks? I'm talking just legally now here, please!

What's the difference in the law for a Thai Lady vs a Thai Man? Or is it all same same :D

What's the scoop about a Thai/ farang legal marriage? I pose this question as it seems to me the farang woman has more to gain with a visas, possible property ownership, secureing a Will, residency if wanted, perhaps Thai prices?

Are there any other hidden bits in Thai laws about marriage for farang living in Thailand?

What's the difference in the law for a Thai Lady vs a Thai Man? Or is it all same same :D

A marriage between a Thai man and Farang lady has a distinct advantage over Farang man and Thai lady. Be aware that Thailand does not recognize de facto marriages whatsoever.

I have been thinking about this for a couple of days now. Strange coincidence but, I lost my mate of 11 years lately, could never understand why though except that her excuse was she had her late father before he died that she would never marry me eventhough I never had chance to be introduced.

Lately, thoughts are running through my mind as to what would have happened if we were to actually marry. What would be the scenario if I were to be widowed. Would I marry again, would I move have moved back home, where would home be then?