index living mall suk. road

mike111

They have got some good deals in the "extended" moving sale. I bought a big leather L shape sofa 50% off. Our new neighbor completely furnished his house for nearly half his budget.

They seem to just keep bringing more stuff in every day, either from other shops or a warehouse.

I was in the store a couple of weeks back and was told the new store is due to open on the 15th July.

Based on current status of renovation, Is that likely?

Which begs the question: Is that REAL time, or Thai time? ;-) ... (Do they EVER meet a scheduled time or date for completion of anything?)

They have got some good deals in the "extended" moving sale. I bought a big leather L shape sofa 50% off. Our new neighbor completely furnished his house for nearly half his budget.

They seem to just keep bringing more stuff in every day, either from other shops or a warehouse.

So is the "old" store (across suk. road) still open? I thought it was closed down

So is the "old" store (across suk. road) still open? I thought it was closed down

It was still open this week, but have not been past today. Were some good deals to be had, especially if you wanted an ex display kitchen or something.

Most of that stuff had gone but they kept bringing in more stock from somewhere.

My wife spotted the sofa in the shop in Bangkok about nine months ago. I told her no way am I paying that for a new sofa. then it was 50% off in the moving sale in Pattaya, so I gave in.

It was still open this week, but have not been past today. Were some good deals to be had, especially if you wanted an ex display kitchen or something.

Most of that stuff had gone but they kept bringing in more stock from somewhere.

My wife spotted the sofa in the shop in Bangkok about nine months ago. I told her no way am I paying that for a new sofa. then it was 50% off in the moving sale in Pattaya, so I gave in.

Thanks for that update.

I was also in the market for a new sofa. Had a look around couple of weeks back and saw nothing that I fancied. Assumed that the availability would reduce, with no new stock coming in, and was hoping for the possibility of a 'New Store Opening' sale.

Looks like I am still not attuned to the marketing strategies in Thailand!! Or could be that the new store is not quite ready yet (no surprise!) and they are resupplying the old store rather than moving stock into a non-operational new store.

Will head back to the old store for another look.