Buying a walking stick in Patts

MrWorldwide

Ok - I do have a dodgy ankle but its mainly for soi dogs and other aggressive wildlife late at night. Something sturdy, wooden and with a little bit of style about it would be my first choice:

many-canes.jpg

Apologies to those who genuinely need one to get from A to B, but I can assure you that I have no intention of swinging it Vaudeville-fashion whilst humming show tunes. Thanks in advance.

I don't know if it is still there, but there was a small kiosk on the second floor of Royal Garden (nearest the Second Road side) that had a decent selection of sturdy wooden sticks. If you can't find one there, there are plenty on AliExpress and eBay that will ship to Thailand.

I don't know if it is still there, but there was a small kiosk on the second floor of Royal Garden (nearest the Second Road side) that had a decent selection of sturdy wooden sticks. If you can't find one there, there are plenty on AliExpress and eBay that will ship to Thailand.

There are lots of good sticks available via internet from suppliers/manufacturers in UK and Eire. Good quality,sturdy and fashionable.

Bear in mind that you will most likely have to pay some tax to get it from the courier.