is it worth to find out the truth?

TekkyZA

I am farang in my late 40-ies, found a Thai wife (25 y o) for long time relationship. I had to work in my home country (South Africa) so I sent her some money every month (I know it looks a bit silly).

Every time I visited here I was wondering if she is cheating me or not. A few times I found messages in her phone from guys, but there were never any strong evidence. May be I just wanted to break with here without feeling guilty.. So when she visited me in Johannesburg I decided to subject her a lie detector test (there is service like this in SA). After some discussion she reluctantly agreed for it. The result was quite predictable - she was not honest with me. After that I broke with her without feeling guilty and sent her back to Thailand.

Now, after some time passed, I think may be it was a bad idea to check her? I mean, nobody expect a young Thai girl will be faithful to farang who visits her twice a year,

may be nobody needs the truth?

• Like 1

And there was me thinking S Africans were smart. Guess not hey !

You could have saved some money and used the old method of tying her to a chair and pulling her fingernails off with pliers whistling.gif

Jeeez so may these days

• Like 1

My. There certainly have been of late an odd number of #1 posts by people making a point they are in South Africa.

Now, about lies …..

I think that the OP TekkaZA should be congratulated.

Not 20 mins new and his first OP is up an running.

Amazing ... I was never that bold.

I will have to console myself with a ... coffee1.gif

• Like 1

If you don't trust someone you will never be happy. Feeling at ease is what makes us happy. Yes we can get it wrong sometimes, but creeping around setting traps and getting detectives ect..is a sign that you will never be comfortable with this lady.

Better to trust but not leave yourself too vulnerable.

Seems to me if one has to resort to lie detector test, one suspects you shouldn't have been in that relationship in the first place, but why if you had to work in SA and you were in long term relationship/marriage why didn't you take her to SA from the offset, if you have a defacto relationship a visa is easy to get for her, and even if your not legally married, prove you have been in the relationship for 3 or more years and she could have got a long term visa which if she stayed in SA for at least 5 years she could get PR

What you have experienced is not unique to Thai ladies/relationships but common to long distance relationships or or where one of the parties works away a lot

• Like 2

Did you make a visit to robin Island and try to leave her there.?

Also did you take the same lie detector test ? and did you also fail?

I mean, nobody expects a middle aged man will be faithful to a wife who he visits twice a year.

Trooooooool. Surely. Please tell me this is a troll

No i think it is entirely plausible even though it is idiotic.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

wow take her all the way to SA then force her to endure a lie detector test.

Rather than send her home why not put a petrol soaked tyre around her head then set it alight ?

Shoot her on the toilet through the bathroom door while she was taking a dump ? :P
Whilst legless?

Of course... :lol:

• Like 1

I sometimes feel sorry for some poor Thai girls and what kind of foreigners they end up with.First we had a wanna be James Bond explaining on how to track your girlfriend/bargirl and now lie detector tests.

Many a bargirl i have known would succeed a lie detector test or even waterboarding ......pfffft jezes effin christ.

• Like 1

I sometimes feel sorry for some poor Thai girls and what kind of foreigners they end up with.First we had a wanna be James Bond explaining on how to track your girlfriend/bargirl and now lie detector tests.

Many a bargirl i have known would succeed a lie detector test or even waterboarding ......pfffft jezes effin christ.

I think even JC would despair of some of the tools that end up here

• Like 1

Rather than send her home why not put a petrol soaked tyre around her head then set it alight ?

Shoot her on the toilet through the bathroom door while she was taking a dump ? tongue.png

..... but don't forget to flush.....

Shoot her on the toilet through the bathroom door while she was taking a dump ? tongue.png

Whilst legless?

No fingerprints but I've never heard of anyone convicted on toe prints....

• Like 2

Whilst legless?

No fingerprints but I've never heard of anyone convicted on toe prints....

I'm stumped.

• Like 2

Trooooooool. Surely. Please tell me this is a troll

No i think it is entirely plausible even though it is idiotic.

+1, out of likes.

Waterboarding would not work, if she was a swallower.

• Like 2