Website Hosting

jomama

• 2 weeks later...

:D

Whatever you do, DO NOT host with www.hostingbangkok.com!

They continually shut down my site for "spam abuse" - the only problem is that the spam is coming TO my site - not coming out of it. Of course this is beyond their support staff's abilities to comprehend ("why do you not just get less spam?" :D ) and their technical staff has no idea how to handle it ("maybe you can just forward it to a gmail account?" :D )

Finally after going back and forth with them I asked for a refund.

I guess it's true what one of their support staff said to me - "We host thousands of accounts, they don't care about your little one, you don't pay them enough." :o

• 3 weeks later...

Check out B$999 DIY Package come complete w 2GB Web Hosting, 1yr Domain Name (.com), 1yr use of template-driven web content management system (build the website easily), etc etc. Offers Linux/Windows based... also support Frontpage ext. Mail system is on Sun server!

www.tcmbiz.com

• 2 months later...

Do not use Siaminet.com!!!

A friend hosted his site through them and lived to regret it.

overpriced and very poor customer service. He forgot to pay his monthly fee after 9 months of paying on time. He was cut off on the third of the month with no e-mail reminders sent or phone calls, nothing, he forgot to pay before the 31st and down the site went.

He called Saiminet and the Thai owner's wife started yelling at him when she was confronted about the lack of reminders or calls - she obviously lost face, typical.

It took several days before the site was up and running again since the passwords were automatically deleted and they had to retrieve them...