Cheap fun in Thailand

thailiketoo

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Relatively Thailand is still cheap, hotels are cheap and good value. I've been travelling g the last week, with some holiday and also work.

Domestic flights are still good value other than on my route to Bangkok, but that's as it is a Bangkok Airway only route. Can still eat out cheap, movies cheap, taxis are cheap. I can fill my car up with petrol for just over 2000 baht that's cheap.

I live overlooking the sea and five minutes from a nice beach, can hang out the for next to nothing other tan a few plates of food and a few drinks.

The list goes on to be honest, although you can pay premium prices to in some places.

OP, seems to me, you are too much into watching young girls go by.

Yes, this is a cheap way to entertain yourself, the problem is when you get them starts getting expensive,

Anyway, how can I complain, this country gives me so many things I can afford on my measly pension.

Even got a new shirt from Pratunam, the other day.......99Baht.

Let's hope the Baht keeps going down, so I can buy some underwear next time.

Short and tan and young and lovely the girl from Pattaya goes walking and when she passes each one she passes goes ahhh.

• Like 2

Seeeing as you like the cheap things in life.

I will give you a good tip, on how you can double your money in Thailand.

Take it out of your wallet, fold your money in half, then put it back in your wallet thumbsup.gif

Thats kinda creepy that you like to take vids whilst pretending to be on the phone.

Most of the great photographs taken in the world are candid. Taken by a photographer the captures people doing what they normally do while not being posed. Great photography is a photo or a video that is not posed and phony and staged. I find you creepy for trying to flame me.

• Like 2

Seeeing as you like the cheap things in life.

I will give you a good tip, on how you can double your money in Thailand.

Take it out of your wallet, fold your money in half, then put it back in your wallet thumbsup.gif

Don't quit your day job. Do you have something on topic to contribute?thumbsup.gif

Nothing To Do

by Shel Silverstein

Nothing to do?

Nothing to do?

Put some mustard in your shoe,

Fill your pockets full of soot,

Drive a nail into your foot,

Put some sugar in your hair,

Place your toys upon the stair,

Smear some jelly on the latch,

Eat some mud and strike a match,

Draw a picture on the wall,

Roll some marbles down the hall,

Pour some ink in daddy's cap --

Now go upstairs and take a nap.

Note to future posters. I don't think discussing cheap things to do in Thailand is a bad topic. If you do don't post in this thread.

If you want to post try posting on topic and not flaming me. So, to repeat. On topic and no flames or ad honimems.

• Like 1

Thats kinda creepy that you like to take vids whilst pretending to be on the phone.

Most of the great photographs taken in the world are candid. Taken by a photographer the captures people doing what they normally do while not being posed. Great photography is a photo or a video that is not posed and phony and staged. I find you creepy for trying to flame me.

Allow to state this much if I caught you clandestinely taking video of me, you would find your telephone inserted very deep into your nether regions Edited by Soutpeel
  • Like 2

Note to future posters. I don't think discussing cheap things to do in Thailand is a bad topic. If you do don't post in this thread.

If you want to post try posting on topic and not flaming me. So, to repeat. On topic and no flames or ad honimems.

A mod wannabes or in training ?

• Like 2

Allow to state this much if I caught you clandestinely taking video of me, you would find your telephone inserted very deep into your nether regions

Owwww I'm scared.

Edited by thailiketoo
  • Like 2

Relatively Thailand is still cheap, hotels are cheap and good value. I've been travelling g the last week, with some holiday and also work.

Domestic flights are still good value other than on my route to Bangkok, but that's as it is a Bangkok Airway only route. Can still eat out cheap, movies cheap, taxis are cheap. I can fill my car up with petrol for just over 2000 baht that's cheap.

I live overlooking the sea and five minutes from a nice beach, can hang out the for next to nothing other tan a few plates of food and a few drinks.

The list goes on to be honest, although you can pay premium prices to in some places.

Interesting that you place food and accommodation in the FUN category.

What a boring life you must have.

Allow to state this much if I caught you clandestinely taking video of me, you would find your telephone inserted very deep into your nether regions

Owwww I'm scared.

Good you should be

Creepy little western men, taking clandestine videos in public places, one suspects you have a rain coat and a bag of sweeties as well ?

I even scared to ask what your favourite subject matter is

Edited by Soutpeel
  • Like 1

There are so many very nice places to go for short journeys and as one comment said, hotels are not expensive. If you have interest in the culture, history, etc you can always find interesting things to do and enjoy that don't cost a lot of money. If you can speak some language and open your self up you will find how nice the people are as well!! Part of the charm of this lovely country!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Owwww I'm scared.

Good you should be

Creepy little western men, taking clandestine videos in public places, one suspects you have rain coat as well ?

I even scared to ask what your favourite subject matter is

Ya right

post-187908-0-29623400-1404711359_thumb.

• Like 1

You just can't post without flaming can you? Talk about boring.

• Like 1

Lol, probably a far more interesting life than you.

Eating from 7-11 and living in a Thai style hovel don't interest me.

I can throw in all the other bits too, such as golf, cricket and football.

Travel around the region, etc, etc

I'm pretty happy with my life, maybe you aren't. Book a therapy slot with Dr Will.

Edited by mrtoad
  • Like 1

TLT

You really should have more nous

Dont you know when you are being deliberately wound?

Having said that I completely understand and agree with your sentiments, the mischievous and bored sh=tless keyboard carpet roll under each arm carriers sometimes spoil a good thread before it has chance to get going.

To the flamers

Stop fe=cking with peoples threads, one day you may have to face a cricket bat that appears from round a corner at supersonic speed and doesn't ask any questions, doesn't make any threats but is the best statement maker in the world.

Just sayin!

(What a great phrase that is thanks to whoever I plagiarized it off)

Edited by n210mp

TLT

You really should have more nous

Dont you know when you are being deliberately wound?

Having said that I completely understand and agree with your sentiments, the mischievous and bored sh=tless keyboard carpet roll under each arm carriers sometimes spoil a good thread before it has chance to get going.

To the flamers

Stop fe=cking with peoples threads, one day you may have to face a cricket bat that appears from round a corner at supersonic speed and doesn't ask any questions, doesn't make any threats but is the best statement maker in the world.

Just sayin!

(What a great phrase that is thanks to whoever I plagiarized it off)

What is this thread ? A training exercise for wannabee mods ?

• Like 1

Taking photos in Thailand is great cheap fun. I'm thinking about buying a better camera smart phone to help me do this. The Nokia 1020 seems to be the one. 41 mega pixels wow. You can zoom with a crop. And the video looks great. Most of the Thai people I know like to have photos taken. Get out a camera and they start doing funny things. I think if you are in a public place you are liable to have your photo taken within reason (No Public restrooms or places like that). With the new technology point and shoot phones have gained incredible sharpness. It is fun watching ladies jump when picking out live lobster or crabs.

I don't know if Thailand has any laws that would prevent shooting photos in public. I don't think so. With the advent of google glasses and small cameras and mobile phone cameras it would be useless to protest anyway.

Taking pictures in shopping malls might be great cheap fun aside from the fact that most shopping malls have a graphic sign at the entrance No Cameras

no-cameras-signs-decals.jpg

Edited by JLCrab