yellow book registration question

jack71

I have a question regarding registration of my name on a yellow house book.

My situation is the following:

- moved into condo 4 months ago after signing contract in my name and gf’s

- recently married

- want to apply for finance for car. Have been told that I need to show house book registration

- Baby due late this year

- We are moving into a new rented house in a month or 2

I told my landlord about the above situation and he kindly gave me a power of attorney form to allow me to be registered on the yellow book of his condo building. He said I can go to the amphur office and fill out a form and get my name registered.

Im raising this thread to ask:

- if I go and register at the condo which will help me get car finance and then if I move to a new house, is it in my best interest to then register my name and the wifes at the new house- knowing that we have a baby coming. Do we then register the baby at this address?

- My wifes name is obviously registered at mumas house book. If she insists that our baby is registered at mumas house book is this ok legally? My name will be on the birth certificate. Thus does it matter?

- I assume there is no point also registering my wifes name at the condo this week as we will be moving out

I’m obviously trying to look after the best interests of myself and the baby- and my wife. Thus any comments to assist me are appreciated as I don’t fully understand the purpose or legalities of the house book registration.

thanks