CFMoto Motorcycle Dealership in BKK?

JDGRUEN

I have searched on TVF and with Bing and Google and can't seem to find a CFMoto motorcycle dealership in Bangkok or anywhere in Thailand.

Does anyone know of a CFMoto Dealer here in Thailand?

I am interested in their big 650 touring bike. I have found a mail order house but do not know if that could be done from Thailand. Plus even if I could - could it be registered?

Any information would be appreciated.

And folks... if you just want to bash Chinese motorcycles, I am not interested and you would just be wasting your time typing because I won't pay any attention to it. A well intended critique would be fine... but slamming and bashing are not helpful and will be ignored. Mostly I just want to find out where I could buy one here in Thailand... if that is possible.

Thank you in advance for your kind cooperation...

no cfmoto here but you can get another generic brand benelli as chinese, same parts anyway.

but they dotn have any adventure model here though and i did not see them at last Bike fest so i hope they did not went out of business.

you can get Ryuka cb500x - 250 cc single - though for 110 k thb including the top box and panniers!

post-184955-0-90366700-1404723243_thumb.

Edited by ll2

CFMoto may not be sold in Thailand but there may be similar bike types available under different names , as many companies share components from China (Honda (Japan) build very few biks there themselves - most are built in Brazil , India etc , often using Chinese sourced components). Benelli (an Italian company founded in 1911) certainly hasnt "gone out of business" !. Depends what type/style of bike you want.

The idea from II2 that Benelli motorcycles and CFMoto use the same parts is absolute crazy. First Benelli is owned by QJ Moto Group. While CFMoto has a complete different background with partners like Bajaj Auto (India).

The Bajaj Auto partner link will also make sense why the CFMoto motorcycles look so much like Kawasaki motorcycles, as Bajaj Auto is also major shareholder in Kawasaki Powersports. Also Bajaj Auto makes a good amount of KTMs at the factories of CFMoto, Bajaj Auto is also 47% owner of KTM motorcycles.

For CFMoto and the Thai market, I think you're about a year to early, I know that several Thai entrepreneurs and companies are in negotiations with CFMoto but at the moment nothing concrete has been decided. It will take about 6 to 12-months to introduce CFMoto on the Thai market, this is mainly because the motorcycles need to be imported as complete knock down kits so they can be assembled in Thailand to by pass the high Thai import taxes on motorcycles (motorcycle parts can take advantage of a free-trade-agreement).

Thank you Richard , for the detailed information - as always from you. Can i ask , isnt Bajaj the (one of the) Indian companies that were making "Hondas". I know most Hondas are made by "other people" , but recently a company parted from Honda (in order to advance themselves ) and has just bought out a superb CBR rival bike - but with 20% more power and 20% less weight.

Thank you Richard , for the detailed information - as always from you. Can i ask , isnt Bajaj the (one of the) Indian companies that were making "Hondas". I know most Hondas are made by "other people" , but recently a company parted from Honda (in order to advance themselves ) and has just bought out a superb CBR rival bike - but with 20% more power and 20% less weight.

Nope Bajaj Auto has nothing to do with Honda, the company you probably talk about it Hero MotoCorp, which is the world largest motorcycle factory and they split from Honda a few years ago (they bought themselves out of the Honda group). Hero MotoCorp is now the big money behind Eric Buell Racing and Hero and EBR are developing motorcycles together... Hero MotoCorp and Honda still have a cross-patent agreement which means that Honda and Hero can use any technology developed by on or the other, they still have joint interests in several other companies that probably will never change...

Hero , thats the one - DUH !!. So many companies share components / technology. Similar in the car world. I hope Hero (and CF) also comes to Thailand in the near future as their products look ver promising , and the EBR super-bike is something else. Very clever design.

Nice looking touring bike. If you dont want to wait untill it comes to Thailand , have a look at the range of Benelli 600,s. Out of 3 bikes , one is a tourer - BN 600 GT - 344k Baht. Italian styling using a Japanese Yamaha engine.