N Korean leader Kim Jong-un takes centre stage with a limp

webfact

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un takes centre stage with a limp
James Pearson

SEOUL: -- North Korean leader Kim Jong-un limped on to the stage on the anniversary of his grandfather's death, footage broadcast by state media on Tuesday showed in a rare display of weakness in a country where leaders are portrayed as semi-divine.

The footage showed Mr Kim limping quickly on to the centre of a large stage in front a vast smiling portrait of his grandfather, North Korean founding president Kim Il-sung, who died 20 years ago.

State media and propaganda are highly choreographed by the isolated country and any defects with its leadership are usually kept a tightly guarded secret.

The eulogy was read by North Korea’s nominal head of state, Kim Yong-nam, who hailed the elder Kim as the “greatest leader in human history” and offered a long list of his accomplishments, punctuated by lengthy and regular applause.

Full story: http://www.theage.com.au/world/north-korean-leader-kim-jongun-takes-centre-stage-with-a-limp-20140708-zt0lj.html

theage.jpg
-- The Age 2014-07-08

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Good Doctor would certainly be able to inject some fluffiness into Mr Kims persona.

Mr Jong-Un, I thought Kim is the strange b@stards first name, but it's the family name.

I'd like to go a few rounds with the fat little prik, you know in the boxing ring, I mean I'm no boxer but I'd kick the cr ap out of him.......nasty evil little satan creature.

I'd also like to do the same to a few of the western leaders, so it's not a racial thing.

Anyway, this thread was always going to end in tears, the little fat guy is a douchebag, he's limping because he's been up to so,ething strange, not sure what but he's up to no good, there's no doubt about that.

Edited by neverdie

Apparently he's also into bondage and crossdressing, not that there's anything wrong with that :P

Are you a secret fan?
Of yours maybe. Not of mr kumjungs.

Ps; he looks a little bit like old box head, don't ya think? distant relo?

Edited by neverdie
  • Like 1

Apparently he's also into bondage and crossdressing, not that there's anything wrong with that :P

Are you a secret fan?

He certainly has the look of a control freak, maybe related.

One thing for sure, you wouldn't want to ruffle his feathers.

• Like 1

Are you a secret fan?

He certainly has the look of a control freak, maybe related.

One thing for sure, you wouldn't want to ruffle his feathers.

Mr Kim is no match for neverdie! shall he wish to meet with me I would allow him two options for a location, anywhere in LOS, anywhere in Oz.

I'm not going to NK. ;):P

Another Hitler and capable of as much damage, a few bombs in the right places this guy could start ww3 so easily. Thank god he cannot fart without the rest of the world knows. My wish that his own people can rise and crush him.