How many thaivisa members actually post from thailand....

soistranger

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there are many that go back and forth with properties and family in LOS dont forget ,those that havent been cleaned out and left potless that is .

due to businesses back home in europe or US they go back and forth, or working in the middle east ,

but does it matter

Edited by 3NUMBAS

OP, do you consider yourself a genius on Thailand because you are here at the minute?

I know people who visit Thailand from the UK who have in all likeliness forgotten more about this country than you will ever acquire regardless of how long you have been here.

They once told me about buffalos, ladyboys and why girls wear numbers in night-time entertainment venues. Their knowledge of temples was somewhat vague, but there you go. I remembered most.........................wink.png

• Like 1

I have a little flat above soi Cowboy and have never traveled further than the end of the soi, but I am an expert on all things Thai

Fair point though that living here, or having lived here for decades, one could still have a very limited vision on what's going on. On the other hand, de Toqueville only spent 9 months in America and 180 years later his writings are still famous.

Posting from my prepper bunker hidden somewhere in Oregon.

Surrounded by guns and MREs.

The end is coming!

I think I may have known your grandad, did he used to walk up and down Oxford Street carrying a sandwich board that said exactly the same thing, he was a nutter too? laugh.png

Guess all my posts have been within Thailand, been here 11 years, cannot remember ever posting on here from a internet caffee when I have been visiting other places around Asia, even visiting Australia for the odd week have never bothered taken my laptop, do not have a Tablet thing or anything different then a cheap mobile phone [no cam or internet far to small and fiddly to use anyway so just a under 500 baht phone]

There was the I have been longer then you thread a while ago which is a part 2 to this thread.

I don't post from Thailand I post from my phone or ipad. I don't have an app for my Thailand to post from :(

I have a little flat above soi Cowboy and have never traveled further than the end of the soi, but I am an expert on all things Thai

Fair point though that living here, or having lived here for decades, one could still have a very limited vision on what's going on. On the other hand, de Toqueville only spent 9 months in America and 180 years later his writings are still famous.

I've never set foot in America, though I am sure I could write an encyclopedia on the subject

Does having a Thai wife and Thai child trump 2 week millionaire?

How about 4 week millionaires, do they know twice as much as the 2 weeker?

There is a conversion rate that immigration put out regarding the wife plus your own kids v weekend millionaire ratio. Another one re bg/gf wife plus non own kid v weekend millionaire ratio. Can't remember which was higher.

OP, do you consider yourself a genius on Thailand because you are here at the minute?

I know people who visit Thailand from the UK who have in all likeliness forgotten more about this country than you will ever acquire regardless of how long you have been here.

They once told me about buffalos, ladyboys and why girls wear numbers in night-time entertainment venues. Their knowledge of temples was somewhat vague, but there you go. I remembered most.........................wink.png

did you ever meet NO.42 in sabai land,you know the one in the baby pink outfit? or was it 24?.

patts.1980"s she learnt me a lot about Thailand,30 yrs and still don't know nuffing.well just a bit.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

They once told me about buffalos, ladyboys and why girls wear numbers in night-time entertainment venues. Their knowledge of temples was somewhat vague, but there you go. I remembered most.........................

did you ever meet NO.42 in sabai land,you know the one in the baby pink outfit? or was it 24?.

patts.1980"s she learnt me a lot about Thailand,30 yrs and still don't know nuffing.well just a bit.

You are teasing aren't you?

You do know that both 42 & 24 were/are blokes...............................blink.png

tongue.png