How many thaivisa members actually post from thailand....

soistranger

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

OP, do you consider yourself a genius on Thailand because you are here at the minute?

I know people who visit Thailand from the UK who have in all likeliness forgotten more about this country than you will ever acquire regardless of how long you have been here.

They once told me about buffalos, ladyboys and why girls wear numbers in night-time entertainment venues. Their knowledge of temples was somewhat vague, but there you go. I remembered most.........................

did you ever meet NO.42 in sabai land,you know the one in the baby pink outfit? or was it 24?.

patts.1980"s she learnt me a lot about Thailand,30 yrs and still don't know nuffing.well just a bit.

You are teasing aren't you?

You do know that both 42 & 24 were/are blokes...............................blink.png

tongue.png

no wonder I get no luck with them 2no's on the lottery.bloody hell now I know who had my shaving cream I had just bought.w00t.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it is about 10 non Thai living people to one person who actually lives in Thailand. This can be verified by asking how to go somewhere in a taxi on Thai Visa. 121 views and 11 replies and of the 11 replies 10 flames. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/741547-how-does-one-take-a-private-car-from-nca-pats-to-bangsaen/#entry8080607

I think it has replaced the poking of mentally ill people with sticks that was popular in London before television. http://mentalfloss.com/article/56450/10-crazy-ways-people-amused-themselves-television

Actually due to the time difference I tend not to post as much when I'm working away over seas.

So most of my posting is only done when I'm at home in Thailand.

Not that it makes any difference.

Also due to work commitments I find it nauseating after a 12 hour shift reading another,How much does it cost to live each month or should I pay sin sot thread.

Live in the CM area with Thai wife...posting for me has only been from Thailand....does that count? Five years and counting for me.. ..thinking about visiting the home country and have an RV there if I ever get around to it......need to get to work on her visa 1st.....

When I am there I am there and when I am here I am here.

Hither and thither can be me so in years past and future I will post from here and there and from there and here, depending where I may be, or where I amy not be.

Is that okay? ;)

I would guess the majority are IN Thailand.....I would hope, most would have better things to do than post on Thai Visa when they are in their home countries!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by kjhbigv

bloody hell whats he going to think of me, im not showing off, but ive posted from brazil, angola,scotland(had to get that one in), nigeria,iraq, and yes im at home at the moment, yes thailand, but going to the uk on monday, got to go and sort out angolan visa as isnt an embassy here in thailand, then it will be 35/35, in angola, can i please post when im out there,?

dont want to miss anything you understand

• Like 1

here or there....

....life, currently here is there, or there we are here? in oz at the moment

oh I don't know...

but in oz we live Thainess more than in when in Thailand. What with 4 days a week at the local Wat here, and sometimes more days at another.

Sometimes, it is like a breathe of fresh air (not in BKK though ), just to jump on TV to see Wat's happenin' over there in LOS.

At least we were there for all the Election fun...

The UK in the winter can be wretched, cold, grey and wet, fantasies flourish in such conditions.

Me, I've never been to Thailand, let alone to Chiang Mai, couldn't even find the place on gugle. And I seriously recommend you don't come here, life here is dire, oops, must be dire!

Sometimes I post from the karzy. You can use these tablets anywhere. Technology these days, how did we ever get by without it?

I always make sure the WiFi signal reaches the porcelain. It reaches the porcelain in the UK house and it reaches the porcelain in the other Thailand house, but not the other one.

Agghhh . . . agghh . . . that's better.

Edited by MJP

I have it from a good source that George can't point out Thailand on a world map.

Dont worry about it, neither can my Thai mrs.

Heck you want a bit of fun, tell a Thai, your right hand is tawan tork (west), your left hand is tawan ork (east).

Now ask them, pak nua yo tee nai, where is north?

Watch them look behind them themselves as they try to suss it out.

Edited by rgs2001uk
  • Like 1

I have it from a good source that George can't point out Thailand on a world map.

Didn't you tell me before she was university educated hi-so Chinese biggrin.png

Edited by JesseFrank
  • Like 1

I've been reliably informed it is in South America

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

How a hemisphere can be located in a continent ?

Thailand is an Empire, not a hemisphere, so the chap in the pub says

• Like 2

Thanks for the clarification, here was me thinking Thailand was the centre of the universe, and the Thais were all "Master Of The Universe"

Best track on that album is, We Took The Wrong Step years Ago.

• Like 1

Didn't you tell me before she was university educated hi-so Chinese biggrin.png

Working class Mon scum from Prakhanong (BKK) old chap, sorry to dissapoint you.

You must have me mixed up with someone else.

• Like 1

Thanks for the clarification, here was me thinking Thailand was the centre of the universe, and the Thais were all "Master Of The Universe"

Best track on that album is, We Took The Wrong Step years Ago.

You shouldn't do that, you know you're only dreaming, but I was born to go

apologies

• Like 1

(For insiders) Lanna is an Empire, but the God of that Empire can't return to his country just now

(For insiders) Lanna is an Empire, but the God of that Empire can't return to his country just now

A mystery