Thaksin's birthday doesn't merit temple ceremony this year

Lite Beer

He must be asking himself where did it all go wrong.

So much money and he is stuck outside his homeland where no one will ever wai him.

Better justice than if he had done a year in prison.

He must be asking himself if it was all worth it!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

An irrelevant story about a non-event that has no bearing on the current situation -- a perfect junta news story.

tongue.png

As I have stated previously..I am not a Thaksin fan but only a fool would ever discount this man from returning. Its takes the word of one and Thaksin will return and the worlds of those who are trying to change the political landscape will live in fear. A certain pairing will reek havoc on the current elites. Thaksin is a man who wants revenge and he is not alone

I don't think for one doubt that Thaksin is a vengeful individual, I do somewhat suspect though that the coup, and the ongoing changes are precisely done to ensure that a certain pairing never get the opportunity to go into partnership and reek havoc and theft across the country.

Just a guess but I am getting the feeling that a lot of the red shirt's are glad he is gone and there is peace in the land. They have had time to enjoy it and would not return to the senseless nonsense that they had been duped into believing.wai2.gif

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

An irrelevant story about a non-event that has no bearing on the current situation -- a perfect junta news story.

alt=tongue.png>

As I have stated previously..I am not a Thaksin fan but only a fool would ever discount this man from returning. Its takes the word of one and Thaksin will return and the worlds of those who are trying to change the political landscape will live in fear. A certain pairing will reek havoc on the current elites. Thaksin is a man who wants revenge and he is not alone

... not alone. So who are the others?

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

alt=tongue.png>

... not alone. So who are the others?

Who are the others ?

I believe that would be the ThaiRouge, who else benefits from one of Thaksins tantrums ?

When the evil despot wants to punish anyone who opposes him he rings "Dial-a-Red" and organizes a takeover of Bangkok and gets them to wreak havoc for a few months, a-la 2010.

Oh, and the pathetic morons who support this dangerous criminal, watch them come out of the woodwork to cheer Thaksin and his henchmen on.

• Like 1

tongue.png

That certain pairing you mentioned (I'll call a partnership) has about as much chance of happening as a partnership (physical and sprirtually) between myself and Miss World. And these days on Sunday morning after a Sat night on the p**s Quasimodo looks at me in the bathroom mirror.

tongue.png

That certain pairing you mentioned (I'll call a partnership) has about as much chance of happening as a partnership (physical and sprirtual) between myself and Miss World. And these days particularly on Sunday morning after a Sat night on the p**s Quasimodo looks at me in the bathroom mirror.

Edited by bkkstooge