Images of people and their bicycles in Thailand(please include at least one bicycle and one person)

Ron19

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this isn't a recent photo; taken at a small lake we often have dinner at Sunday evenings, and this chap lived in that area. We were there again two evenings ago and he came up in conversation

'Not one hundred percent' we were told the first time we saw him about 3 years ago.

He was a little intrigued by the drink bottles on my bike, but declined the offer of a drink. We'd wave in passing.

Harmless enough, and I saw him far and wide on that bicycle contraption, 20-30km away from home, wobbling along on busy roads; always in a nicely ironed white shirt and shorts, so he did have someone to look after him.

Late last year we were told he'd died on the road near here, wind gust and hit by a truck.

Never found out where he got that piece of banner with the Air New Zealand logo on it

A belated R.I.P.

tumblr_m5v3u0vGkZ1r8w5s5o1_1280.jpg

ok, no person in this one, but there's no fish and their bicycle thread!; my bike tries to camouflage itself against this fish sculpture at Paknam Khaem Nu on the Chanthaburi coast. Nice place to stop, on the coast highway with marked cycle lanes.

tumblr_mxbv6r9nNx1r8w5s5o1_500.jpg

Archived