Best place to buy refrigerators washers built in air conditioner and odds and ends

augustwest

Hello everyone

Been here 8 months and going to rent a house that is barren,needs everything. Furniture specifically teak.i was hoping some of you could point me in the right direction. I know I'm asking a lot but any help would be appreciated. Thank You

as far as kitchen appliances go, TV's, A/C's etc. when we furnished a new house and were looking at about 110K THB worth of items, Niyom Pannich came in with the best price. they knocked about 12K Baht off the final price, delivered everything, gave extended warranties, etc. they really wanted the business. you may also check Chi Chang. a few months back when Promenada was deserted, they were offering unbelievable deals. we picked up a new vacuum cleaner and i forget what else right now at great prices. just make up a list of what you want and get offers. keep negotiating.

not sure about teak furniture as tastes vary so much...

Power Buy caters to people who need credit...so you are getting inflated prices. I like Siam Electric, on the moat, and it has a large service center behind it. I bought a HWH, flatscreen, and frig......very happy with all three...about 20K for all....

Power Buy caters to people who need credit...so you are getting inflated prices. I like Siam Electric, on the moat, and it has a large service center behind it. I bought a HWH, flatscreen, and frig......very happy with all three...about 20K for all....

I second Siam as I know they have quality products. Also the inexpensive to the expensive in various lines.

I would if out fitting a new home look for quality before price. Check the manufactures on Google. I found a couple of blenders at Macro that I thought to be good because of their price. In the 3 to 4 thousand baht range. I checked them on Google and they did not even have a web page.

Teak furniture no idea.

If you are shopping at Siam don't listen too much to the salespeople, look around and use your own eyes. I presume they are commissioned for their brand and they rarely let you know that another brand has a better deal. That aside the service is good and often have some great deals.

If you are shopping at Siam don't listen too much to the salespeople, look around and use your own eyes. I presume they are commissioned for their brand and they rarely let you know that another brand has a better deal. That aside the service is good and often have some great deals.

They do play their games, but most of them do. You can usually sort out, who is with what manufacturer, some sell everything. Know what you want, but be willing to look at alternatives. The good salespeople will be able to explain the +/-s. I went in to buy a Sony TV, and found out it didn't have English or Spanish...only French....no wonder Sony has gone down the crapper. Ended up with a Toshiba. Went in for a Panasonic HWH and walked out with an Electrolux....free install. Was going to buy a Samsung Frig..and found out it needed costly filters occasionally. Bought an LG. If you want American style kitchen appliances; you will be paying double for frig/stove/and washing machine....German about the same...it's not worth it. Japanese engineering made in SE asia will get the job done. Malaysia, Indonesia, etc....Some of the Thai stuff is pretty good, too. The factories constantly change.

Edited by Thighlander

some nice teak furniture at katiem market near lotus on the superhighway just across from shogun fish store and lotus.more quality furnishings at a store before you come to hangdong on the left,golden door?,not sure about the name but it is after 121 and before coming to the baan tawai turnoff.

all along that road actually and then going to baan tawai there are nice things to buy if you need them.

Edited by uptoyoumyfriend

some nice teak furniture at katiem market near lotus on the superhighway just across from shogun fish store and lotus.more quality furnishings at a store before you come to hangdong on the left,golden door?,not sure about the name but it is after 121 and before coming to the baan tawai turnoff.

all along that road actually and then going to baan tawai there are nice things to buy if you need them.

Not sure of the name but I think the baan tawai is the area I went through with my son a few years back. Their was some nice looking teak furniture there.

My son had worked in a shop where they custom made furniture and was able to point out a few flaw's that I would have missed. Over all he said they were well made.

Kitchen appliances : Homepro Hang Dong branch. Ask for Pi Nud. For tv's same branch and ask for show room models. Sorry forgot the guy's name who is I charge of he tv's.... Aircons : Chiang mai- Lamphun rd. Coming from nong hoi intresection go south before you get to 89plaza on the right hand side is a shop with a big Samsung sign...

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

To everyone who who responded to my questions I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I bought living room and bedroom furniture from shop in Ban Tawaii. Was expensive but all pieces are done in golden oak. Hopefully this will be last time buying furniture. Bought a 6.9 bottom freezer by Panasonic for 7000b one day only sale at Home Pro. Siam electric does not carry Panasonic brand so back to Home pro for washer 10 kg and TV. Friend is installing a Daikin air conditioner 18000btu for 28000b. Just need a queen mattress now but have memory foam topper for my side.man installing air-con also does internet and satellite TV and CCTV system.all in time. Thanks again everybody got a few great hints and after all the things I'm buying I'll be broke for awhile 555555

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

The furniture will take 2weeks to be finished. One reason is that I wanted it all in gold teak. Her first price was 138000 and my

G/F's uncle couldn't get her to budge 1baht. Living room consists of a 3 seat sofa with 40cm extension coffee table end table a 160 CM long hutch and 100 sq CM dining table with 4chairs

Bedroom has queen size bed 2door wardrobe 6 drawer dresser desk with 1chair and a side table for bed which leaves me with room for a safe as other end table.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand