Demonstrators burn Israeli flags at Embassy Protest in Bangkok

webfact

Disgusting to see this racist protest in Thailand.

Notice that there are no protests about the 4000 innocents killed by Islamic animals in South Thailand. Hamas have launched 600+ rockets into Israel the fact that most were shot

down does not mean there will be no retaliation.

Muslims do not have the ability to think through any problems.

"God" thinks for them.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great so why the bloodthirsty revenge? Israel went overboard over the killing of the 3 Israeli youths by accusing Hamas - without proof - imprisoning hundreds of Palestinians, killing around 5 and that's 'just ok'.

Previous rockets-for-bombs exchanges have been started by Israel and some by Palestinians. Always the death toll for Palestinians is far higher - it just doesn't make sense, unless you support killing as a part of collective punishment.

What would constitute a proportionate response in your learned opinion?

And please, avoid a diatribe, I'm truly interested to know, on a local/military/tactic level what would be considered not

over the top in your eyes.

After that you could go and look at the time line, see when rockets were launched and how these dated fit with the

search for the killers.

As for no proof - the two killers are definitely Hamas people, and so it the accomplice in custody.

No response to sarcastic crap only lies which your last sentence is.

Second time you call posters here liars. More than that when calling other posters opinions "crap". May want to take a break and chill.

This was not a sarcastic question. I truly do not comprehend what is meant by asking for proportionate response, in this context.

Never seem to get a proper answer for that here, other than bringing up posts which call for a comprehensive solution of the conflict. While this is great - it is not going to happen tomorrow or anytime soon. So the question stands, what short term response should Israel take? And if this is to be a military response, what would make it more balanced and proportionate?

My last sentence is not lie - the killers affiliation with Hamas was detailed on various media sources, many of them main stream. A third man was arrested later on (after the bodies were found) as an accomplice to the runaway duo. He was reported to as Hamas affiliated as well.

A number of posts have been removed for a variety of reasons. This topic is about the demonstration in Thailand at the Israeli embassy. For a discussion with a wider scope, please see some of the topics in the World News Section:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/742948-israel-accepts-egypt-proposal-to-end-gaza-conflict/

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/742363-israel-is-using-a-sledgehammer-to-crack-nuts/

There are a few other topics as well.

They have a choice of not firing rockets at all. No rocket fire, there would have been no Israeli response. Hamas deliberately uses human shields and yes they know the inevitable civilian deaths are excellent propaganda fodder at time like these, they are willing to martyr their own for this. Keep in mind Hamas is openly dedicated to put an end to Israel. That's different than an entirely reasonable Palestinian statehood movement ...

This is typical propaganda from someone who pretends that 'both sides' are at fault.

No rockets (which incidentally didn't kill anyone) or no civilian bombings in Gaza has been a chicken and egg conundrum ever since the blockade. It's nothing but bloodthirsty revenge which will create as many more Israel-haters as the two previous atrocities on Gaza.

Human Shields is a lie. People defending their own property are not human shields. Rachel Corrie was not a human shield but deliberately run over by an Israeli military bulldozer.

Of course the anti-Hamas propaganda is trotted out again when they have absolutely no power to 'put an end to Israel'. Brainless. There is a distinct possibility that they would recognise Israel if Israel would recognise Palestine.

BTW I don't agree with the anti-Jewish part of the protests but that's what Israel portrays itself as - a Jewish state.

Human shields are a lie.

So when Hamas calls to people to go up on the roofs to thwart attacks, that's not using human shields.

And when Hamas launches rockets from within densely populated urban areas, that's also not using human shields.

And when Hamas tells civilians to disregard Israeli warnings to clear before impeding attacks, that's not using human shields.

The Hamas never offered to recognize Israel.

Israel does recognize the PA as the Palestinian representative. So does most of the world.

More lies. Hamas didn't call for people to go on to their roofs - it defended the residents' decision to do so.

So Hamas should launch rockets from open areas (not too many in Gaza) so Israeli drones could pick them off. Really stupid idea.

Many of the people have nowhere to go. Other houses? just as likely to be blown up. The fact is that collective punishment is wrong except to defenders like yourself who also defend the killing of civilians and twist it into blaming the victims. Just contemptible.

Enough today for me dealing with Zionists.

Third time you use the "liar" card. Very civil.

Hamas media is constantly calling people to come and defend places with their lives and bodies.

The interview you refer to is one of the few translated bits, there's a whole lot out there. Just to be

a little more clear, do you know of any other government which does not stop civilians from actively

putting themselves in harm's way? Somehow thought that fell under the responsibilities associated

with good governance, but hey - obviously the Hamas is no nanny state.

There are actually plenty of open areas in the Gaza Strip fit to place launchers in, they do not take up

all that much space. It certainly does not have to be from residential areas or from the vicinity of such

localities as hospitals, schools and mosques. It might be a stupid idea, but perhaps not quite as stupid

as putting so many civilians in danger by making their neighborhoods host military facilities. And funny

enough, most countries actually follow through with this stupid idea.... guess the Hamas is really on to

something.

I do not defend the killing of civilians. I am simply asking you why you place the responsibility for this

only on one side. So far, can't seem to get a coherent answer except for bad manners.

And for the record, Zionists are not all right wingers. For that matter, not all support Netanyahu, or all

of the IDF actions against the Palestinians. Most Israelis (barring Arab and Orthodox Jews) would

probably define themselves as Zionists, even though the meaning of Zionism may be different for them.

But as long as you're happy with your broad brush definitions of both sides - have a good night.

• Like 1

from my count there are more than five persons meeting at one place ... where is the military to break it up... this is illegal according to the military dictatordhip (sic) junta...

I guess we have to pick and chose wai2.gif

They have a choice of not firing rockets at all. No rocket fire, there would have been no Israeli response. Hamas deliberately uses human shields and yes they know the inevitable civilian deaths are excellent propaganda fodder at time like these, they are willing to martyr their own for this. Keep in mind Hamas is openly dedicated to put an end to Israel. That's different than an entirely reasonable Palestinian statehood movement ...

Exactly... clap2.gif Hamas doesn't want peace, Arafat didn't want peace, the Palestinians don't want peace. They want Israel wiped off the face of the Earth. A peaceful protest is one thing, but this was a racist, hate protest and shouldn't be allowed.

• Like 1

What is it with this people that follow Islam?? Every time they get pissed about something they always burn crap!! Talk about stone-age thinking!! Ugg Ugg we have fire!!!!

Dont stop at one religion please, all are equally appalling.
Utter apologist crap!

It's not the followers of Christianity or Buddhism bombing on 9/11, 7/7, in Madrid, Bali, Boston etc. The list is endless.

Suzuki GSX-R1000 L3 182 hp in-line 4 Superbike

This didn't start with rockets from Gaza. It started with the dubious kidnapping of three Israeli teens which gave Israel the excuse to murder Palestinians and demolish family homes. What would you suggest they do?

This is typical propaganda from someone who pretends that 'both sides' are at fault.

No rockets (which incidentally didn't kill anyone) or no civilian bombings in Gaza has been a chicken and egg conundrum ever since the blockade. It's nothing but bloodthirsty revenge which will create as many more Israel-haters as the two previous atrocities on Gaza.

Human Shields is a lie. People defending their own property are not human shields. Rachel Corrie was not a human shield but deliberately run over by an Israeli military bulldozer.

Of course the anti-Hamas propaganda is trotted out again when they have absolutely no power to 'put an end to Israel'. Brainless. There is a distinct possibility that they would recognise Israel if Israel would recognise Palestine.

BTW I don't agree with the anti-Jewish part of the protests but that's what Israel portrays itself as - a Jewish state.

As one who relentlessly argues that there are faults on both sides, I must say your last sentence is wonderfully oxymoronic. I would also argue that the use of "human shields" is not a lie but a tactic. And Rachael Corrie was neither a human shield nor deliberately run over. And you are clueless if you believe that Hamas would have any intent to recognize Israel under any condition. Both sides suffer from a total long tern failure of political leadership. Pick a side, and your wrong too.

• Like 1

The fact that Israel has accepted the Egyptian proposed cease-fire and Hamas have rejected it, does that say anything???

Yes it says that a proposed cease-file by a military government who violently overthrew the Muslim Brotherhood (Hamas's allies) is worthless. Was lifting the blockade a part of it? Very unlikely.

Don't you think that a cease-fire should be the absolute first priority???

• Like 2

Its sad to see innocent people die.

But i see no hate towards their people the HAMAS who are responsible for escalating this!

Hamas, a terrorist organization, purposefully fires missiles from civilian homes, schools and mosques and orders it's people to form human shields around these launch sites so when Israel responds

True that. Fire missles from a xxxxxxx expect the xxxxxxx to get bombed into the stone age. Tit Tat...

Bad Tony

Fire cracker versus a Missle, lets keep it in context. You take my land, you take my family and I will fight till my last breath,me with my Bow and you with your Gun.

What land are you talking about? Israel has no intention of "taking" Gaza. If you're suggesting as does Hamas that Israel doesn't have a right to exist, then you're right, that's going to be an endless FIGHT. Because Israel isn't going anywhere, mate.

Golda Meir once said: there is only going to be peace when the Palestinians will love their own children as much as they hate Israel.

Sadly, that is never going to happen.

• Like 1

Does anyone remember that several years ago, when both sides were interested in making peace, Israel removed ALL Jewish settlers, (many by force) from ALL the Gaza Strip??!! But of course, the Palestinians reneged on their part of the agreement, which was to make a peace settlement with Israel!! There is NO Israeli occupation of Gaza and hasn't been since these forced removals!!

Does anyone remember that, post the 1967 Six-Day War, Israel was in control of the whole of the Sinai Desert?? They gave, virtually the whole lot back in the peace deal with Egypt!!! A peace deal, which has broadly speaking, been adhered to by both sides!!! Does this not show that Israel is very willing to give-up or give back, land for a REAL peace??

• Like 2

How about all the Jews and Muslims who are posting their crap on Thai Visa, shut it.

If you are a foreigner, don't spread your rubbish here in Thailand. We want to get away from all that nonsense. Say your nonsense back home in America, but not here in Thailand.

I seem to remember when the Islamics laughed at that dried up bit of Land they were give. Now because they turned it into something, they want it back. Like the Chinese with H.K. Blow the Place Up,and give it back the way You were Given it Israel, a pile of rubbish. like the Brits should have done with H.K, or sell it for Trillions to the terrorists..

You think the Brits should have blown up Hong Kong before giving it back to China ?

Hong Kong today is a successful place, it's GDP per person is comparable to Britain and Europe. Did you know that HSBC is one of the biggest companies on the London stockmarket (the FTSE 100). Did you know that HSBC actually stands for the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation ?

The people in Hong Kong in 1997, did THEY want their place blown up before going back to China ?

This didn't start with rockets from Gaza. It started with the dubious kidnapping of three Israeli teens which gave Israel the excuse to murder Palestinians and demolish family homes. What would you suggest they do?

The rocket fire went on before the kidnapping.

The kidnapping was not "dubious", and they Israelis were murdered.

There was one Palestinian boy murdered, his killers were arrested, charged and are awaiting trial.

There was one part of a home demolished, which belonged to one of the Palestinian murderers still at large.

How did launching rockets improve the Palestinian situation in general, and specifically in Gaza, to this date?

• Like 1

How about all the Jews and Muslims who are posting their crap on Thai Visa, shut it.

If you are a foreigner, don't spread your rubbish here in Thailand. We want to get away from all that nonsense. Say your nonsense back home in America, but not here in Thailand.

How about taking it up with Khaosod English who ran the story, or better yet with the demonstrators themselves.

If that fails you can moan to the moderators of this forum for allowing comments on this story.

What is it with this people that follow Islam?? Every time they get pissed about something they always burn crap!! Talk about stone-age thinking!! Ugg Ugg we have fire!!!!

How true those words are, and there is no god only ullah, and that mohammed is the messanger, and what was the message from the messanger . go find a young girl to marry as he did ( nonce), or burn the flags, it pisses you off when the shoe is on the other foot, blah blah blah

How about taking it up with Khaosod English who ran the story, or better yet with the demonstrators themselves.

If that fails you can moan to the moderators of this forum for allowing comments on this story.

Morch, I think those men with beards, and women with headgear, (people who are doing the protest) they're not a bunch of tourists or long-term tourists here in Thailand.

They're not the same as us. I think they're actually Thai people. Now then, if a load of Thais who have got Jewish ancestry, or Thais who were converted to Judaism by whatever rabbis, if those Jewish-Thais want to do a demonstration to support Israel, okay, fair enough.

How ridiculous would it look if we saw a load of foreigners doing a demonstration against the demonstrators ???

Morch, I think those men with beards, and women with headgear, (people who are doing the protest) they're not a bunch of tourists or long-term tourists here in Thailand.

They're not the same as us. I think they're actually Thai people. Now then, if a load of Thais who have got Jewish ancestry, or Thais who were converted to Judaism by whatever rabbis, if those Jewish-Thais want to do a demonstration to support Israel, okay, fair enough.

How ridiculous would it look if we saw a load of foreigners doing a demonstration against the demonstrators ???

I doubt all of them were Thai, but could be wrong.

Having a demonstrations is one thing, having an online argument is another.

How is this topic different than other topics on TVF? And why do you imagine everyone that comments is an American?

Easy enough not to read topics here....

The protesters can't be taken serious, unless their display of blatant racism is deliberate. They attack ALL Jewish people, not only the Israelis.

By the way, where are these Muslim protesters when we count the bodies of all the innocent Thais murdered daily in the south. Not a single soul protesting.....unless the army kills some of the Muslim terrorists there. These protesters have ZERO moral legitimacy. The fact is, that by employing Israeli strategies in the south of Thailand, the resistance would have been broken years ago.

"The fact is, that by employing Israeli strategies in the south of Thailand, the resistance would have been broken years ago."

As the Hamas resistance was broken years ago?

• Like 2

from what I know Israeli stick together in towns,but now I think they would be hiding or saying they are from somewhere else.israel as usual use bombs,gaza uses stones.israel is the bad guy here

Thanks for that scintillating political analysis.

Hamas has rockets actually ... but no argument that they are no military match to the IDF.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

Its sad to see innocent people die.

But i see no hate towards their people the HAMAS who are responsible for escalating this!

Hamas, a terrorist organization, purposefully fires missiles from civilian homes, schools and mosques and orders it's people to form human shields around these launch sites so when Israel responds

Hamas is acting out of hatred. Although I don't condone any violence on either side, you can see where Hamas is coming from. After your people have been continually slaughtered for over 60 years and your land being seized everyday, their response is understandable but still unacceptable. Israel has killed far more people than any of these rockets fired by Hamas have. If they stuck with the 1947 plan, then Hamas wouldn't have anywhere near the influence over the Palestinians like it does today, they would have just been seen as a crazy right wing militant organization by the Palestinians. It is Israels fault for continually being divisive in their policies rather than inclusive and Israel is the one to blame for creating this culture of hatred.

Edited by doctorproc156

One poster said that Barack Obama supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt...........he didn't.

He supported the right of Egyptian people to choose. (Democracy)

Israel agreed to a ceasefire earlier and stopped operations.................Hamas kept sending rockets over.

ISIS held a march in Gaza over a month ago, approved no doubt by Hamas. (ISIS are the lunatics that not even Al Qaeda think are reasonable)

Another poster suggested that the kidnapping and deaths of the Israeli teenagers was 'dubious'. ?

So let me get this straight,,,Israel negotiates for years to get one of their own soldiers back, releases prisoners in exchange but then decides to kill some of their own to justify bombing Hamas?

Israels intolerance to threats is understandable. Jews were the victims of a mass campaign to wipe them off the face of the earth (Holocaust)..........yeah, you better believe they are never gonna allow that to happen again

Edited by Phatcharanan