Nepal's ex-crown prince arrested in Thailand with marijuana

Lite Beer

I don't get it....

A prince or ex-prince get jailed and when i do report a local scum to the police for committing the same "crime", they just have a laugh and do absolutely nothing about it.

Double standards as usual i guess, truly disgusting.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

BANGKOK, July 16, 2014 (AFP) - Former Nepalese crown prince Paras Shah has been arrested on drugs charges in Thailand for a second time and could face up to five years in prison, police said Wednesday.

October 10, 2014

The Himalayan Times

KATHMANDU: Former crown prince Paras Shah has been arrested in the Thai capital once again on charge of possessing contraband drugs. Thai police arrested Shah on Wednesday afternoon.

It is the fourth time Paras was arrested in Thailand, third time on drugs-related charges.

Fair Use.

See more at:

http://www.thehimalayantimes.com/fullNews.php?headline=Ex-crown+prince+Paras+held+with+drugs+in+Thai+capital&NewsID=430076#sthash.QOQ6g2et.dpuf

Edited by norstatin

image2%2B%282%29.JPG

Former Crown Prince Paras Shah (on the left) following his arrest for possession of methamphetamine and marijuana on Wednesday.

Damn he looks like he's been on the pipe a bit. Check out this photo compared to older photos on Google. Either he's been on massive weight loss programme.. or its the meth.