Two Ladyboys steal Gold Necklace from Australian on Pattaya Beach

webfact

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

75,000baht necklace? Show me the receipt.

Agreed, looking at that chain in the video it looks to me like a 2Baht chain, worth about 35,000Baht, NOT a 4Baht chain which would be a lot chunkier than this one

You know what I like about Thailand.

You can walk down the street wearing a pink top hat, purple tux with tails and a g-string with flip flops and no one would even blink an eyelid.

Unlike this post were members are crying about a man wearing a necklace.clap2.gif

• Like 1

Any self respecting Aussie bloke would not wear a necklace.

Geeze cobber, what century are you living in? With his surname, he obviously is 1st or 2nd generation Aussie, as are so many Aussies. Almost all of us are 3rd or 4th generation, so don't knock a bloke just because he wears something different to the average brikky.

If the PM can go to the beach in budgie smugglers, then a bloke can wear a bleedin' necklace on holidays in Thailand.

The ladyboys deserve a swift boot where the sun don't shine!

A necklace on an Aussie bloke is only permissible if he is coming in off the long run at the Paddington end.

• Like 1

Fisting ain't illegal.
Yeah - but the ladyboys love it - allegedly !

Good you remembered to add the "allegedly" wouldn't want to blow your cover now would we. 55555

The " allegedly " insert is there only to protect against Law Suits - allegedly ! As for your " cover " insinuation - well now, why don't u go and enjoy a nice game of uphill wheel barrow racing with your friends ! Ya Hear me ?

The "allegedly" insert ...

Does the word "insert" refer to the word "allegedly" or does it refer to the fist used in the crime discussed?giggle.gif

Troll posts, flames, bickering posts empty posts and just plain nasty posts removed. Also quoted replies to same

I think you should read the posts again my friend - they were just light hearted humor / banter - i never saw a nasty word or intended argument in any of it ?

Yes, you're right. mostly us Aussies slinging off at each other. Something we normally NEVER do. It only gets serious if the Kiwis join in!!

'ooray for the Cowboys!! tongue.png

Ladyboys on Pattaya Beach are a mixed bunch. As with most social groups some are good some are plain bad. The same is true of the girls who 'work' on the beach. Most I could trust to be in my room unspervised,but there will always be the odd one or two looking to steal from you.

There are several ladyboys that I am related to through marriage. Unfortunately I have to keep a constant watch on them. They seem to think it is some sort of game to steal as much from me as they can, usually small things, but annoying just the same.

I was naive when I first arrived in the LOS and suffered a few wake up calls being lured by ladyboys and being tempted to take multiple girls back to my room.

But hopefully we live and learn, and I'm sure this unfortunate Aussie will keep his possessions safe in the future

What would have happened to him in the eyes of the law if he had banged them both out with his fists in self defence I wonder?

Fisting ain't illegal.

Except in Singapore, Uganda, and most states in the American south smile.png

Errr! did'nt know that they were in Thailand.

Yup, doubt very much that the Aussie was planning to take those katoeys to Uganda.

It really dosen't matter if hes an Aussie or not, ive a few friends who are, but judging by his attaire hes from the outback and maybe thought he was back there when wearing such a necklace.

Ive lived in Pattaya for over 7 yrs , and the problems with the ladyboys is relentless, they only pester tourists and expats alike but are also potential muderers, the jails are full of them.

The Police take them in ,yes and fine them very little, most of us can't understand this, but who can fully understand this country ?

A friend of mine asked this question to one of them (Pol) and he said that a lot of the times there is one in every family and they sympathised with them !

Maybe under the new 'rule' they will be dealt with and about time !

It really dosen't matter if hes an Aussie or not, ive a few friends who are, but judging by his attaire hes from the outback and maybe thought he was back there when wearing such a necklace.

Ive lived in Pattaya for over 7 yrs , and the problems with the ladyboys is relentless, they only pester tourists and expats alike but are also potential muderers, the jails are full of them.

The Police take them in ,yes and fine them very little, most of us can't understand this, but who can fully understand this country ?

A friend of mine asked this question to one of them (Pol) and he said that a lot of the times there is one in every family and they sympathised with them !

More transgenderphobic drivel. I've lived in pattaya for over a decade and have never had a problem with ladyboys. In fact, I go about my normal activities of life, shopping, dining, exercising, etc. with little contact with them. The ladyboys of pattaya are a major tourist attraction, with 3 large cabaret shows being a draw for many tour groups. Many others work in all manner of shops and businesses and hospitals etc. They go about their lives not hating you...why can't you do the same?

I hate to have to break it to you but most LGBT people are not potential murderers (nor suicidal). Such hateful anti-LGBT stereotypes have been thoroughly debunked. So you can go about your narrow minded life in pattaya without fear of being killed by a non-heterosexual person.

• Like 1

Ladyboys on Pattaya Beach are a mixed bunch. As with most social groups some are good some are plain bad. The same is true of the girls who 'work' on the beach. Most I could trust to be in my room unspervised,but there will always be the odd one or two looking to steal from you.

There are several ladyboys that I am related to through marriage. Unfortunately I have to keep a constant watch on them. They seem to think it is some sort of game to steal as much from me as they can, usually small things, but annoying just the same.

I was naive when I first arrived in the LOS and suffered a few wake up calls being lured by ladyboys and being tempted to take multiple girls back to my room.

But hopefully we live and learn, and I'm sure this unfortunate Aussie will keep his possessions safe in the future

True, some are good and some are bad. The difference is the proportion. It seems that with girls most are good, and a few are bad, where as the opposite seems to be the true with ladyboys.

More transgenderphobic drivel. I've lived in pattaya for over a decade and have never had a problem with ladyboys. In fact, I go about my normal activities of life, shopping, dining, exercising, etc. with little contact with them. The ladyboys of pattaya are a major tourist attraction, with 3 large cabaret shows being a draw for many tour groups. Many others work in all manner of shops and businesses and hospitals etc. They go about their lives not hating you...why can't you do the same?

I hate to have to break it to you but most LGBT people are not potential murderers (nor suicidal). Such hateful anti-LGBT stereotypes have been thoroughly debunked. So you can go about your narrow minded life in pattaya without fear of being killed by a non-heterosexual person.

Jetskis are also a major tourist attraction. It does not mean that 90-100% of the jetski guys are not a bunch of criminals exorting money from their customers.

Yes of course a thief goes about his life not hating his victims, why would he, the victims never did the thief any harm. I am quite sure the victims hate the thief though biggrin.png

I am happy to hear that you have never been robbed by a ladyboy in your 10 years in Pattaya. I have never been in a car accident in Thailand, does that mean thai traffic is safe?

Edited by monkeycountry

How many years since you were last in oz ?

I know many Aussie mates of Italian and Greek descent who wear chains around their necks.

They tell me it helps them to know where to stop shaving!

Jetskis are also a major tourist attraction. It does not mean that 90-100% of the jetski guys are not a bunch of criminals exorting money from their customers.

Yes of course a thief goes about his life not hating his victims, why would he, the victims never did the thief any harm. I am quite sure the victims hate the thief though biggrin.png

I am happy to hear that you have never been robbed by a ladyboy in your 10 years in Pattaya. I have never been in a car accident in Thailand, does that mean thai traffic is safe?

Owned and driven cars the entire time in pattaya without incident as well so yeah, I'd say driving in Patts is a snip. Kinda feel sorry for you guys for whom living in pattaya presents such major challenges for you to overcome.

Phanangpete.........Judging from your spelling it's you who comes from the outback. As for his ATTIRE, come to CM and you will find many dressed like that. Also in my small town in Europe. What a ridiculous comment. They are probably far more conservative in the "outback".

Owned and driven cars the entire time in pattaya without incident as well so yeah, I'd say driving in Patts is a snip. Kinda feel sorry for you guys for whom living in pattaya presents such major challenges for you to overcome.

No need to feel sorry for me in that case. I do not live in Pattaya :-)

FYI Thai traffic is statistically among the most dangerous in the world, but you seem not to believe empirical evidence, which you are of course welcome not to.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

With the exception of the ones trying to snog a couple of LB's in the early hours of the morning on Beach Rd.....................coffee1.gif

tongue.png

• Like 2

No self respecting Aussie would ever wear a necklace........you who say that, how old are you and where do you live? Obviously not in a city. I have just been watching the News and there was a reportage on the Israel/Gaza story. A dozen or so young Israelis were interviewed on the beach, surfers, and at least 4 were wearing chains. Poor no self respecting Israelis!!!!

No self respecting Aussie would ever wear a necklace........you who say that, how old are you and where do you live? Obviously not in a city. I have just been watching the News and there was a reportage on the Israel/Gaza story. A dozen or so young Israelis were interviewed on the beach, surfers, and at least 4 were wearing chains. Poor no self respecting Israelis!!!!

I'm 14 and I live in Doonside

The embrace of a ladyboy akin to the embrace of the black widow spider where by after

mating the male dies.... of the farang loses gold chain or wallet.. same thing, you feel like

you're dyeing...

Careful there buddy. Anti-transgender hate speech is against forum rules. Your post skirts very close to the line IMO.

As it was reported that 2 ladyboys stole the necklace, rather than two ladies, the post is perfectably acceptable in this context - the inference that it is anti- trans gender is PC taken to extremes, IMO. Especially as it is a de facto crime committed - but heck we mustn't ruffle sensitivities, must we.

Yes , apparently man in skirt with a pair of fake tits is a female these days and should be addressed as one

The embrace of a ladyboy akin to the embrace of the black widow spider where by after

mating the male dies.... of the farang loses gold chain or wallet.. same thing, you feel like

you're dyeing...

Careful there buddy. Anti-transgender hate speech is against forum rules. Your post skirts very close to the line IMO.

As it was reported that 2 ladyboys stole the necklace, rather than two ladies, the post is perfectably acceptable in this context - the inference that it is anti- trans gender is PC taken to extremes, IMO. Especially as it is a de facto crime committed - but heck we mustn't ruffle sensitivities, must we.
Yes , apparently man in skirt with a pair of fake tits is a female these days and should be addressed as one

Good to see you're catching on...try to remember it in future.