Is there a Thai form for absent Parental Permission to get minor passport?

stuck

http://www.mfa.go.th/main/en/services/1415/21479-Requirements-for-the-Ordinary-e-Passports-Applicat.html

I'm in America and my wife is in Thailand. I want to get my 7 year old son's first Thai passport. The Thai website says: - One parent accompanies the child, signs the parental consent form, and submits a notarized consent letter of the non-appearing parent.

My wife is going later today to the USA Embassy to get the USA Form for the same thing notarized. The Form DS-3053 gives permission for me to apply for his USA passport.

Is there a Thai form to do the same thing? The website alludes to notarizing a letter but provides no examples.

Can I copy the intent of the USA form in a letter and have that letter notarized at the USA embassy? My wife will send both documents to me so I can apply for the USA passport and apply for the Thai Passport at the Washington DC Embassy.

I'm attaching the USA version as an example.

DS-3053.pdf

Edited by stuck

What your wife can/must do is sign the application form for a Thai passport at the local amphur and the amphur can notarize the form. She then sends the form to you, so you can apply at the Thai embassy for the passport and you sign the form yourself at the embassy.