Visa run companies. Meltdown expected?

I think after the election next year, all the corruption will sneak back in and Thailand will return to its' abnormal self.

Personally I disagree - I think this has been a sudden, major, and permanent change for Thailand. With the swiftness and decisiveness with which the military have acted, I don't think they're going to allow things to go back to how they were before. An election - if and when it comes - will be highly 'conditional'.

• Like 2

As I have seen from living in Thailand, what is said officially is very different from what happens in practice. Let's all take a deep breath and see what happens after August 12. Nobody knows anything right now and if there are changes, they might be short lived as well.

I think that's more in hope than reality. A new sheriff in town now, and they are enforcing old rules. If people haven't got their visa, now is the time get it sorted, not wait till the 12th of August

I think after the election next year, all the corruption will sneak back in and Thailand will return to its' abnormal self.

Personally I disagree - I think this has been a sudden, major, and permanent change for Thailand. With the swiftness and decisiveness with which the military have acted, I don't think they're going to allow things to go back to how they were before. An election - if and when it comes - will be highly 'conditional'.

I truly hope so as well. I would actually like to see the General run in an election.

If he can't rid the military of its' corruption, it may be a lost cause.

Not is all cases, there are some that have the big tour buses. Example is Jack's golf. I believe he has two or three large tour buses and there

are a few others that have the large buses. I'm believe Jack's only does visa runs and nothing else. However after this many years I'm sure he has made enough money to retire.

Jack Golf went bust about a year ago, mainly due to his gambling but also volume of visa runners had reduced too.

Not is all cases, there are some that have the big tour buses. Example is Jack's golf. I believe he has two or three large tour buses and there

are a few others that have the large buses. I'm believe Jack's only does visa runs and nothing else. However after this many years I'm sure he has made enough money to retire.

Jack Golf went bust about a year ago, mainly due to his gambling but also volume of visa runners had reduced too.

Thanks didn't know that.

I only used him twice about 10 years ago when I was in between visas. I liked his operation, buses were

clean, good drivers no crazy driving. Just get off have lunch and get back on no waiting in any lines. I think I was paying 1500 or 1800

back then. Cant recall, I know it was less expensive than taking my car. Poor guy, so many people that have a good thing going lose it all

to gambling or drugs.