Number of Passport Pages needed for a Visa

Does anybody know how many blank passport pages would be needed for a Tourist or ED Visa?

Long story short, I’m currently working in Singapore & facing the option of relocating back to the UK or taking redundancy, having decided to take the redundancy I’m looking at spending my gardening leave (3 months 1st Oct-1st Jan) plus another 3 months staying in Thailand but I only have 1 blank page (the very last page so this doesn’t have a page opposite if that makes a difference) left, is this enough to get a Tourist/Ed Visa or do I need to arrange a trip back to the UK to get a new passport (being stuck in Singapore for 2months+ without a passport is not an option as I’ve got other trips lined up over the next couple of months).

FWIW: I’d like to go down the ED Visa route as I’d like to do something productive with my time, but if this requires 2 pages & the Tourist Visa only 1, then I’ll do that as I really don’t want to go back to the UK before the new Tax Year (6th April 2015).

Thanks

JB

One page would be enough room for the departure and entry stamps in your passport. You would also need room for a 30 day extension stamp for your 60 day entry of the tourist visa. Are you aware you will only get a single entry tourist visa at the embassy in Singapore.

If you applied for your passport here you would get to keep it so you could get the 30 day extension done in your old passport.

Thanks Joe, I did wonder if I'd be able to get a 2 or 3 entry visa from Singapore on the basis of having a reasonable story to tell (been working here for 6 years & would like to spend 6 months touring Thailand before going back to the Uk), is it 100% that they'll only issue single entries?

Thanks again Joe, I'll give them a call to see what they say.

My original plan was to go to Bali for a month & get a triple entry there but an unexpected trip to China has left me with a single blank page :(